You need this Sims 4 CC pack because it has a new black hairstyle and also some earrings and a top. While anime hairstyles have been popular for years, it seems that their popularity is at an all time high in the Sims 4 community. If youre a fan of Black Sims 4 CC, then youll love this male CC pack! Their latest Mozaic Bathroom is one to check out. I really love this hair! This hair is perfect for any sim! DOWNLOAD. Plus, it looks great on all female body types! Ill be releasing two more hairstyles this week! Heres a direct link to Ellens page. Pages . Teigan Braids | Ebonix on Patreon Wavy hair with and without headband. . Happy Simming!, Looking for the best Sims 4 kids cc? Not only is it perfect for my sims, but its also base game compatible too! [RELATED POST: 85+ Stunning Sims 4 CC Clothes Packs To Add To Your CC Folder This Year]. Theyre a new mesh, and they come in all different levels of detail. This is such a cute and sporty hairstyle for your sims! They create CCs for your toddlers, kids, adults, elders, and everything in between. My sims are always looking for new hairstyles to keep up with the latest trends, and this black male hair is definitely on trend. Trust me, your black Sims will look fantastic with any of these CC finds! Its a cornrow braid that comes in 2 variants. This is the perfect hairstyle for black kids sims! I downloaded a mini white house form the gallery and place it in San Myshuno. I just found this super cute hair for your sims! Hair - 2 Swatches. Youll be finding a variety of Genshin Impact characters hairs and outfits. In February of 2018, The Sims added a few more darker shades which brought the total to 10 medium to dark shades. Go ahead and see for yourself. This means that you need a variety of styles to choose from to match your aesthetic. Hairstyles range from teen to elder and can be worn by any Sim. HBIC (@commonblacksimmer) Her Simchella Outfit (which is a set of five items) is so unique and its only been released two months ago. Here are the braids I've been working on recently, and I must say that I high-key love how it came out in the end! One of the best hairstyles for Sims is the unisex black hair. Its perfect for any sim who wants to add a bit of flair to their look, and its also great for those who want to keep their hair out of their faces. BLACK LIVES MATTER RALLY Numerous Sims 4 CC Tumblr pages deserve a spot on this list. This is the kind of hair that looks amazing in any style, whether youre wearing it down or in a cute updo. First of all, this is such a breathtaking sim. The curly texture is really flattering, and its easy to style. This pack is perfect for black Sims who want to add a little bit of edge to their style. It also comes in 17 others swatches, just in case black wasnt enough. Its perfect for those who want a stylish and practical hairstyle for their sims. 14,885 views. This hairstyle is also available in a toddler version. Teen sims can now attend magical schools? Theres no one single release of theirs that isnt charming. The What. I primarily focus on hairstyles for black and brown sims such as braided, loc'd and curly styles in a bid to fill the gaps that are being left when it comes to content for sims of colour. Those hairstyles are super fancy, dont you think? When the sims game initially came out in 2014, The game had little to no range for darker-skinned people, and the shades that they did have were very bad. FREE GAMING IDEAS 2023|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 33+ Best Sims 4 Eyebrows For Your CC Folder, Best Sims 4 Male CC For Your CC Folder | The Ultimate List, 33+ Stunning Sims 4 Eyelashes To Create A Lovely Sim, 51+ Stunning Sims 4 Furniture CC Packs to Add to Your CC Folder, 101+ Stylish Sims 4 Curly Hair CC to Add to Your CC Folder (Maxis Match), 29+ Free Sims 4 CC Finds You Need to Fill up Your CC folder (Sims 4 Custom Content). EA swatches are so old and boring when compared to her new color and swatch palettes. The Sims 4 has a lot of custom content for different hairstyles, but black hair has been one of the most popular choices. #sims #sims4 #sims4cc #thesims #sims 4 black cc #sims 4 black sims #blacksims #s4ccfinds # . The braided design is unique and stylish, and its sure to turn heads wherever your sims go. This Sims 4 black female hair is absolutely perfect for any sim who wants to add a little bit of extra flair to their look. They create structures, furniture, objects, and decorations in the fanciest, most realistic style possible. Take that power and put it to use, now. BGC. And now is the time. But here y'all go. Imagine having a customized ping pong table for your Sims, or perhaps some werewolf comic books scattered on the floor of your Sims rooms. This hair is hat compatible and can be disabled at random. It is also compatible with hats. I mean, have a look at their The Autumn Equinox Bedroom, Im literally sold, and I bet youd be too. Your Sims will love showing off their new look! Become a patron on Patreon to unlock exclusive content from us! Its compatible with HQ. So, if youre the type of person who doesnt necessarily enjoy the alpha texture and would rather opt for maxis match cc, you should consider Oakiyo in your hunt. And you can also use the hairstyles in order to create a variety of different looks for your characters. Young sims love ribbons as a hair accessory and are never going out of fashion. You should probably do the same. For the most part, she creates CAS items, including clothes, accessories, shoes, and hairstyles. Theyre very original and full of life. Cornrow braid hairstyles are one of the most popular hairstyles for black female Sims. I'm happyyou are here. I love the way it looks on my sims, and its so easy to style. We all deserve to see ourselves in games, and should not be limited to lack-luster options or be an after thought when it comes to providing accurate character attributes for black gamers and gamers of colour. Youll find plenty of items with a retro, vaporware vibe. I am from London, UK with African and Caribbean heritage. The ability to recreate our favorite celebrities, iconic video game characters, or even anime characters, is more than possible with the help of custom content and mods. [RELATED POST: 35+ Sims 4 Legacy Challenges (youll be excited to try!)]. Lod 0 ONLY SO MESHES CAN STAY LOW POLY. And, they come in 12 different swatches, so you can find the perfect pair of shoes for your sims. This new mesh is HQ and BG compatible and can be worn by sims of all ages. And no you do not have to be Black to join the forums. Most of her creations are in black and white, with slight deviations in colors. 100% My Meshes. sheabuttyr: locs collection. Head over to her page by clicking this button. If youre looking for a stylish jacket to add to your CC folder, the Sims 4 Racer Jacket is a great option for those who want to add some edge to their sims looks. Two Versions. Required fields are marked *. Show your love for a classic and lean back with a pony tail. Its perfect for your sims because its so cute and stylish! This series consists of 7 black hair re-color mods, beautifully embellished with stylish hair accessories to give your sims a cuter appeal. Well, she never fails to create custom content that we never thought we needed. This hair is perfect for any sim who wants to look their best! The sad truth is, The Sims darker skin-tones arent made very well. But whats even better is when theyre unique like these black braids Leah Lilith has put together for our Sims 4 custom content. Headband Wavy hair DOWNLOAD No Headband Wavy hair DOWNLOAD. To download, click here. [RELATED POST: 27+ Tried and Tested Free Sims 4 Mods for PC and all Platforms]. Give their page a look! Head over to their page by clicking this button. SonyaSims has a Tumblr blog, Patreon, and a Page on The Sims Resource. Well, there are many options available for you to choose from. Plus, its hat compatible, so your toddler can wear their favorite hats with this hairstyle. I hope you find this helpful and that you enjoy using some of these items in your own game. Twisted Cats Tumblr page is a glitter bomb, thanks to all of the different makeup sets. Download this black hair with bangs today and give your sims the modern edge they need! We are simply here to assist you in learning how to play the game. All credits go to Rilla for creating her. OK, Lets Discuss a topic that has been something that has been on my mind in recent days. Its a great option for black Sims, and it will give them a more realistic look. With 30 colors to choose from, you can find the perfect shade to match your sims personality. The Sims 4 black boys hair is compatible with hats, so your little one can rock any style they want. This hairstyle is hat compatible and can be worn by both male and female Sims. After using this Sims 4 black hair CC, your sim will love the new look. Its perfect for any sim who wants to show off their personality and style. And if you cant decide between two colors, no problem! Scene by me - coming soon to Patreon. Maxis Match Sims 4 Black Hairstyles - Pinterest Download! Omg, this hair is super cute and it comes in so many colors! And simmers, dont even get me started on her nail collections. BunbunzSims. I dont know about you, but I think this hair is super cute for my sims! Bring some style to your sims with this high ponytail hair. And its short, so it will look good on everyone, no matter what their age is. This hair is perfect for any sim who wants to look stylish and cool. It comes in 24 different colors, so you can find the perfect shade for your sims. And this braids collection is a total must-have. So if youre looking for a new and stylish shoe to add to your Sims 4 CC folder, be sure to download this black Sims 4 CC female shoe! So come on in, & get comfortable cause its lit! The 18 colors from EA and the 27 colors from the palette make this hairstyle very versatile. Her WIP Gender Reveal Set which is going to be released soon is already calling me home. - https://www.youtu. Their Holography is a cc set of their that includes 3 different dresses for your female sims. There is already a variety of CAS items that theyve released so far. STORIES. This hair is so cute, and it works with hats too! Hey my loves! It's been a busy month, so I didn't get the time I wanted to finish working on another hair I have been working on, but glad to be able to drop this one at least! They look very ashy and have no vibrancy. Representation matters! And since the hairs are hat compatible, you can easily mix and match them with your favorite hats. The colors are awesome and its compatible with hats! And just for the record, the swatches Joliebean offers are out of this world. Want to know where I get my custom content? Plus, its compatible with hats, so you can keep your sims looking cute and stylish even when theyre wearing headgear. All Rights Reserved. With this hair, your sims will look cuter than ever! For Colored Sims - Tumblr This hair comes in all 24 EA swatches and is hat compatible. And best of all, its a black Sims 4 CC pack, so you can be sure to find something you love! This game has shown growth in many areas but we still have a long way to go. You are here because you want to know what is the best black hair custom content for your Sims 4 game. This style looks great on almost all ages, so its an easy choice for those who are unsure about what kind of style they should choose. There are a lot of black hair textures out there, but this one is special. Did you share at least one important resource? Were in love with this custom dining room of theirs. My dear simmers, if RIMINGS doesnt at least ring a bell, youve been doing it wrong. If youre like me, a simmer who spends hours trying to build the perfect house for their Sims, this Tumblr CC page will help you a bunch. But lets also acknowledge the perfect vitiligo skin overlay that the cc creator uses on almost all of his sims. This hair is also hat and accessory compatible, so you can rock any look you want! Theres also a ton of posters and paintings that you could literally use anywhere. Follow. These clothes are perfect for sims who live in urban areas and want to add a bit of style to their Sims 4 CC folder. It also works with hats, making it perfect for any outfit. - https://www.patreon.com/FamSimsss Become a member for extra perks! Your sims will be turning heads and stealing hearts all over town with this new black male hairstyle. Sims 4 Black Hair - Joliebean. DOWNLOADS | xxblacksims If you are looking for some nostalgia-inspired grooming, then this awesome black hair is just for you! Mods Sims 4. The hair is compatible with all ages and races. Its so cute and perfect for my Sims. Rae Buns | Ebonix on Patreon Left and Right hand versions (Rings) Custom Thumbnail **May not work with some other CC accessories** DOWNLOAD ALT DL. Whenever it comes to mind that Id like to create a superhero of a male sim, I resort to their page. We hope youre seeing what were seeing because this pack by NBHT is one to look out for. I hope those links help people. OMG! Its compatible with the base game and the hat accessory. The Brooklyn-based creator, also known as BrandySims, started creating content in 2017 for the fun of it. We dont always opt for modern, a scent of the old times is always desired! I mean, stop me if Im wrong but who knew you could have a Hippogryph in the Sims 4? Theyre perfect for adding a touch of edge to any outfit, and theyll help your Sim look their best. There are 18 EA swatches and it is a conversion of adult hair. This is another Sims 4 Tumblr CC page on which youll find maxis match custom content. Your Sims will love it, for sure! May 29, 2021 at 9:03 PM. Keep coming back as well be updating this list as time goes by. This hair is PERFECT for any toddler sim! It is best to give your sims a refreshing touch as well as a younger feel. This lovely style is perfect for any sim who wants to add a touch of class to their look, but still, keep things fun and youthful. You can download a recolor for each of these haircuts separately. For a game that prides itself on Check them out here. Thanks for reading and dont forget to sim your heart out with custom content and mods.