When it comes to astrological charts and their twelve life sectors, called houses, the scariest piece of the pie is the Eighth House, followed closely by the mysterious Twelfth House. How to interpret solar return North Node? : r/AskAstrologers - reddit Not just transformation, but regeneration. I had an eclipse on my bday a few years backnot an 8th house year, though. But I suppose my 2019-2020 year will be an intense one in a good way. I admit Im nervous about doing this again! February 2023 If you feel good about where you are in your life, then the idea of change is something youre probably quite resistant to. Intellectually, this is a time to gather information. Solar Return Ascendant in the natal houses - ethereal scorpio Sign of the month Astro Psychology Karmic Astrology Active Astrology Love Compatibility Relationship Chart Composite Chart Your Rising Sign Your Birth Chart Your Transit Chart Daily Forecast Yearly Forecast Relationship Forecast The SUN in 9th House in yearly Solar Return Chart For example, if Aries is on the Ascendant in the Solar Return chart, the individual may approach the year with increased energy and enterprise, and perhaps with some impatience. Interpreting the Solar Return - Llewellyn Worldwide So, in this Solar Return House we create and also procreate. Also read. A 2nd House year, I think. To. Solar Return Charts are one of the best tools of Predictive Astrology we have at our disposal. Family matters are found in the SR Fourth house and, as we know, there is nothing like family to stir up the emotions which they will do in this house. April 2019 Solar Return Ascendant in the natal 9th house: Travel, higher education or even meeting people from other cultures are in the cards for this year. My observation of people I know with eleventh house suns is that they tend to be community oriented. It's 0 on the house cusp between 1st and 2nd. Psychological forces will play a strong role. you may lose someone (physically or mentally), you may gain money from others, you may gain money from heritage. To an outsider, these may seem small but they were huge changes to me. Lost yet? Though my birthday is March 3rd, my solar return usually takes place on March 2nd. That won't always be on the exact day of your birth. What makes an Eighth House Solar Return Sun so terrifying? Im not unbalanced, not freaking out, but a heads up would be an easier way of dealing with what looks like his impending death. When it comes to astrological charts and their twelve life sectors, called "houses," the scariest piece of the pie is the Eighth House, followed closely by the mysterious Twelfth House. Ill have another Eighth House Sun in a few years and Ill keep in mind that they dont have to spell disasterthey can mean better changes than Ive ever known existed. This is not what Im interested in. This could be prison of the mind, body, or spirit. Theatre, Plays, Players, Games, Sport, Recreation, Creation, Creativity, Self Expression, Pleasure, Me-time, Romance, Flirtation, Enjoyment, Entertainment. May 2020 Solar Return and the 8th house | Astrologers' Community Saturn In The 8th House: Vedic Astrology - GaneshaSpeaks If you have an emphasis on the 5th or the 8th house in your chart, you can probably relate to this. Looked at in this way, you can see how placements in the Solar Return Eleventh House make you realise youre not alone. A new pair of contact lenses had big ramifications, too, not just for the sake of appearance but eased my aggravation with reading glasses. Solar Returns: The Moon | Cafe Astrology .com It sounds like you have your SR houses lined up more or less with your natal houses. If youd like to check my Solar chart, my Natal data is: June 7, 1951, Burbank, CA 9:50 am PDT. The 8th house rules sex for procreation. It always got me to a higher level of being and to increased vitality and happiness. All significant one on one relationships are found here and for that reason it is often thought of in an almost exclusively romantic context. The Vertex in the 8th house The House of sexuality! Short journeys those carried out in your own country rather than overseas are likely to be a feature in a year with a Solar Return Third House emphasis. Its house placement in the Solar Return shows how that function can work out. Other Peoples Money This wasnt a particularly big area for me except that my debt increased somewhat. A profound interior evolution that changes you radically compared to your past or at least compared to your relationship with it; alternate phases concern the management of your money. Her many hats include writer, publisher, contract negotiator, mom, ordained minister, and life coach. A very sensual position which is in favor of a strongly sexual nature. Venus in the 8th puts the planet of sensuality in the house of sex, inheritance, the occult, and death. View all posts by starcrazypie. January 2021 Satisfying the moon's need to probe and understand can be shifted to worldly issues like politics, psychology or astrology which helps to shift the focus away from the self, and therefore, freeing the eighth-house moon. June 2021 The Eleventh house can seem a bit of a hotchpotch. November 2016 Partnerships, Contracts, Relationships, Legal Matters, Business Relationships, Professional Relationships, Negotiations, Commitments. Those resources, financial or otherwise, enable your needs to be met or not. I will listen to anything anyone has to say. Even the best of astrology websites talked about a Solar Return Eighth House Sun bringing massive change and upheaval. November 2020 The next four years can be dependent on what is established here in the 4th. Major Changes, Major Decisions, Sexual Relationships, Death, Birth, Phases of Life, Insurance, Taxation, Loans, Investments, Inheritance, Crime, Violation, Power. This placement is the single most important indication of a major transition in the solar return chart. April 2013 Relationships will tend to be more intense and complicated during the year. You will find life easier if you put together what you already know, rather than take in what you find difficult to relate to. Astrology and a Stellium of Planets in the 8th House If you have planets in this house, it could mean that you're keenly interested in magic and mysticism. September 2017 February 2012 January 2017 Jupiter transiting the 8th is one of the transits that trigger a move or traveling. When the Sun is in the 9th house, many higher and "not so high" beliefs need to be tested and worked with. January 2018 The 8th house solar return Sun is generally associated with disruption and change. So, its here you will find your parents (some astrologers place your parents in the 4th and 10th houses, I find the 4th is more representative of them both). Does this mean what I think it means? My understanding (and related to my own story above) is that gives you some extra oomph. However, because Solar Returns generate a temporary chart - only lasting for one year - interpreting the house positions of your planets in Solar Returns will be different from the meanings you will be familiar with from your Natal Chart. - Venus in good aspect to Pluto. May 2015 Start counting those fingers if you dont believe me. The choice is yours and this brings me onto the inner secret of the Solar Return Second House. Over time, however, this knee-jerk fear gives way to deep respect. December 2020 These reflect Second House possessions issues (on the opposite side of the chart) but were more about transforming my ideas on money. December 2011 February 2018 Well, when Saturn is present in the eighth house, it may mean a terrible death. Try to get away from everything by being kind to yourself. What to expect? Most definitely a year of transformation but not in a bad way at alland thats after being at a nicely serene and happy place in my life the previous year. There may be a property inheritance coming your way or the sale of a property. So, this means your work is found here together with your work/life balance and all matters relating to your lifestyle choices. My Solar year is only half over, so who knows what else may happen. November 2019 So, by the time you reach the Solar Return Ninth House, youve learned a bit about life. This house is filled with dream holidays on deserted beaches. The changes made me look as I had maybe fifteen years ago, back when I had had no appreciation for my appearance because most of the people in my life spent their time pointing out my flaws. I felt more vital and aware of my body than I probably ever have. and next years, when Ill have beneficial Jupiter conjunct my 4th house cusp, I believe this may be his last. I don't quite understand how a solar return chart works. The key words for this placement are "To thine own self be true." We think of change as away from the security we know and loveand even sometimes hateand rarely toward a good thing unless life has been really terrible recently. And I have had 4 offers .. all from men who are married. I accepted that there was little chance of escaping an Eight House Sun and instead, made plans to enjoy a quiet day at home in my garden and try not to be too afraid. That was ages ago though. Sun conjunct Uranus in my chart that year but relationships were the only bumpsmost pretty boring except 1 brief one where his daughter/pre-teen princess disapproved of me and he went poof. Letting go of things, attitudes and people which may be hindering my growth feels good. September 2019 This can indicate issues with friendships, shifts in allegiances, even alterations in your political outlook. though others might try to persuade you otherwise. February 2017 When you are born, the Sun in your natal chart has a specific position in the zodiac. The second time happened half-way through the year when an X-ray technician failed to follow my doctors orders for a routine exam, resulting in a lot of un-necessary X-rays and ultrasoundsas well as a month of excruciating worry because the medical offices involved tried to cover-up their mistakes, leaving me to think theyd found something really bad. The first mortality issue occurred at the beginning of the Solar Return year. One of the big lessons for the year was in figuring out how to let go of emotional wounds that caused physical illness and injury. In the eighth house, the moon needs to satisfy its need to care for another person without expecting anything in return. Astrology and a Stellium of Planets in the 8th House Your 8th House Having a stellium in your 8th House symbolises some kind of need for cleansing and transformation in your ego, in your life's goals, in your perspective on life and others. Regeneration If the Eighth House is about death and rebirth, then yes, there was much regeneration for me this past year. this year where you believe yourself to be right about something, even. June 2020 This house acts as a reminder to get real about life and usually those matters which require us to be realistic are found here. It includes any belief or misconception that guides or misguides one's life. Big Changes: Solar Return Sun in the Eighth House (Applied Astrology SUN IN ( | 1ST || ) ( | 2ND || ) ( | 3RD || ) ( | 4TH || ) ( | 5TH | ) ( | 6TH | ) ( | 7TH | ) ( | 8TH | ) ( | 9TH | ) ( | 10TH | ) ( | 11TH | ) ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE In many astrology books, this is the house of spiritual and religious information, but it actually rules much more than that. Instead the small business partnership I have with my father went bankrupt and my income was cut in half. November 2013 The 8th house also represents power, secrets, sex, trust, and money. I hope that's correct because that's what I want for myself and I'm not one to shy away from pain either, especially for the sake of growth. November 2017 I have made new friends and become very close to them. Planetary placements here will give an indication of your state of mind as well as the issues that are demanding your attention. September 2015 The idea was that I might be at some other spot on the planet at that exact moment and by traveling on my Solar Return birthday to somewhere else, it would change the position of the houses within my Solar Return Chart. 8th. The Jupiter Return Jupiter returns to its natal position around every 12 years so you have a Jupiter return roughly at age 12, 24, 36, 48 and so on. Its where you are asked to get your house in order, to become more organised and efficient because there may be issues in your life that could become a problem if you dont pay attention to them and that may include health issues and lifestyle choices you should be paying attention to. . I erected one on astrodeinst and set the date for my date of birth, July 22, but the year 2019. The meaning of a planet in the Solar Return First House is always up front and personal and on display. But it is also possible to realize the fulfillment of a strong belief in your own abilities. Hospitals, Drugs, Alcohol, Addiction, Shadows, Physical Therapy, Psychological Therapy, Dreams, Escapism, The Past, Dream Holidays, Beaches, The Sea, Sailing, Undercurrents, Cinema, Music, Dance, Trance, The Soul. Parents, Parenting, Families, Home, Houses, Land, Gardens, Nurture, Nature, Roots, Stability, Attachment, Food, Cooking, Kitchens, Lodgers, Tenants, Decorating, Repairs. I am getting over it and dealing with the emotions that I thought were long gone. June 2019 I pay a lot of attention to the north node, so if my north node is in the 8th house in Cancer, does that mean for my solar year, my growth will be to the 8th house and embracing Cancerian energy? I hope that's correct because that's what I want for myself and I'm not one to shy away from pain either, especially for the sake of growth. However, because Solar Returns generate a temporary chart only lasting for one year interpreting the house positions of your planets in Solar Returns will be different from the meanings you will be familiar with from your Natal Chart. This Solar return house has a reputation for power struggles around sex, money, and morals. The Solar Return Fifth House is also where we play and where the child in us comes to the fore. She mentioned the year 2019 in her OP, which I assume means that she is cognizant that this SR is for next year. PLUTO IN THE 8TH HOUSE Of Your Yearly Horoscope The Eighth House is about death, sex, regeneration, other peoples money, secrets. This placement is the single most important indication of a major transition in the solar return chart. The Solar Return Seventh House is where you buddy up. Sample: Planets in Solar Return Report | Cafe Astrology .com December 2014 The Tenth House is public and highly visible, however, a prominent Solar Return Tenth House does not necessarily mean you will make front page news during the course of the year. May 2022 2nd - You may be able to make money off of the changes you have made. March 2012 My best solar return i had Jpiter in the 11th house, I had lots of friends and a good social life. In our world, social standing is our public identity and however you define yourself its found here your career, marital status or any other way in which you are regarded by wider society including your reputation. Your mind is more insightful and reflective during this year, and there will be times when you will see more or know more. Jupiter in the 8th House - Fortuitous Entitlements - Astroligion I have issues with my bad tempered, judgemental father. The 6th house can also provide support for 3rd house problem-solving tasks. SOLAR RETURN CHART BASIC :from firs, From year to year, the Sun passes through the Solar return chart in a clockwise direction, falling into every third house for those people who remain in the same location. Thank you so much for talking about your Sun in 8th house experience. The Solar Return Fifth House is where you go to have fun, which is a relief after all those family issues. Overall, this year about the death of a lot of old ways of thinking that no longer served me. In the Solar Return Chart, placements in the Tenth House usually give an indication of where our careers are headed in any one year. The natal + solar return with houses option is the one I would use. I will also have solar return uranus in opposition to solar return jupiter in 2nd house. Ok, before I continue analyzing, lemme make sure I am actually doing it correctly Well it seems I was wrong. Very important rules for Solar Returns - Astrology online Planets in the Solar Return First House indicate how you feel you need to be, right here, right now and that can mean a new beginning and paying particular attention to the matters signified by a planet in this house. Addictions of all types fill this house and the Twelfth House makes no distinction between meditation and marijuana. When the Solar Return Sun is in the Solar Return 8th house, you can spend the next year of your life focused more on transforming yourself or your life for the better. The Part of Fortune in the houses shows the areas of life experience where you can find joy. In many ways this therefore correlates with a wider message brought by the Solar Return Seventh House. Secrets Ive always been very good at keeping secrets (when asked) but this was the year I finally made the distinction of where other peoples secrets were hurtful because the secrecy made them my burden to carry and somehow not the responsibility of the person whod instigated the secret. For example, I was born February 13th with the Sun in. Thats what travel and education do. Sitting in the cemetery at sunset, 8 months into a year with Solar Return Sun in the dreaded Eighth House; Photo copyright by Aislinn Bailey, AisPortraits, Niceville, Florida. Im really looking forward to your upcoming articles on the 8th house. Solar Return Report by Horacio Valsecia Solar Return Moon in the 8th House Your emotional state depends heavily on the condition of the Moon by aspect. Unable to let go of control in your life. While a lot of my old ways of thinking died and were reborn or re-focused into something even more productive, this regeneration was never a bad thing. July 2013 A Solar Return Chart is a special chart for your birthday year based on where you are on the day that the Sun is in the exact place that it was on the day you were born. It doesn't focus on specific transits or timing (although there are a couple of timing indicators that can be used) but it does provide a snapshot of events. If you are only having a problem with one particular relationship, whether business or personal, while all others are fine, perhaps it is time to face the issues directly and open up an avenue for discussion. And pay your dues. Reflection, introspection, and even withdrawal can help you to personalize information in a meaningful way. Whatever house in which Venus appears, that house will be graced with an element of harmony and cooperation. Not to mention step-children, profits and personal aspirations. This year you may focus your learning on taboo subjects. Guru reminds you to be open to the wisdom and teachings of others. Solar Return Venus in the houses: - Uranian Goddess March 2013 Usually, the change directly affects shared resources, but sometimes the change also, The most notable mundane manifestation associated with this Neptune placement is confusion or uncertainty surrounding resources and finances. Dying and rebirth. August 2019 Learning to empathize increases your sensitivity as well as your connection. There are alot of other things going on as well; Zero degree MH and Nadir, 0 degree Uranus conjunct Jupiter in 5th House trining my 0 degree Natal Venus in Leo. 8th House Stellium - Astrology Wonderings July 2016 They regard the 8th house as the house of resurrections. However, its also about your attitudes towards your resources. Sun in the houses during Solar Return - Nazaudy It may not display this or other websites correctly. Valuable lessons will be learned. There is an openness to new knowledge and a willingness to consider new topics that lead to mental expansion. Only time will tell. Planets interpretation in Solar Return EIGHTH HOUSE - Astrology online Learn Astrology Zodiac Signs What Sign are you ? For an eclipse bday year, it really doesnt stand out to me at all. This technique is aptly named because it describes how a person progresses through their life From Birth Day to Birth day. July 2022 When the solar return Sun is in the 5th house , you are more apt to express your true nature. January 2012 It was also about the death of a few key friendships, but to be honest, I dont miss them and am surprised at that. I just calculated my husbands solar return for his upcoming May birthday only to find that his sun, Merc, Venus and Mars are falling in his 8th house. Money close up! Id heard so many horrendous storiesthough in hindsight, they were mostly from amateur astrologers who knew just enough to assume the worst and then blather about it. Just a few things many leave out when talking about these: This stellium is not just about power and control but the fear of lacking them.The 8th House rules all things we perceive as out of our control, there's a reason those with this stellium seek as much power and influence as possible: They know what happens when one has no power. The Solar Return Eleventh House is not about you and them because you are one of them. February 2019 Unavoidable, in my face, unignorable and if I was to ignore it, I'd essentially die. Sag, I wrote this article several years ago, looking back on an 8th house sun. SOLAR RETURN CHART BASIC :from first house to 12 house SUN IN ( | 1ST || ) ( | 2ND || ) ( | 3RD || ) ( | 4TH || ) ( | 5TH | ) ( | 6TH | ) ( | 7TH | ) ( | 8TH | ) ( | 9TH | ) ( | 10TH | ) ( | 11TH | ) ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE Who you are does not change, but how you present yourself to others, does. The Solar Return Sixth House is, above all else, a practical house. You wish to earn more but you may risk making the wrong move (like asking for a loan that is more than you can afford to repay). I think one of the best ways of describing the Solar Return Eighth House is as follows: it is transactional. - Moon aspect Sun. They are like family to me. Get our new posts and free monthly horoscopes sent to your inbox. This can indicate a proclivity to die through some debilitating illness. July 2021 July 2020 Watch for the upcoming postsas soon as I can carve out the time . I hadnt realized what anchors Id attached my helium balloon out of loyalty to friends. You assumed wrong mr. Solar Returns: An Introduction is also available from Amazon.com, Scribd and other online bookstores, using this Universal Book Link (UBL).