I purchased tickets for a James Taylor conert and paid for them months in advance. Once they reviewed my email they stated that there was a known system glitch where the disclosure does not show on the mobile app until after the sale is complete. When the volume of cancellations accelerated a few weeks ago, we were the first in our industry to offer a coupon worth 120% of the ticket value. StubHub is taking a lot heat over the policy. European Politicians Call For Investigation Of Ticketmaster, Live Nation Argues Taylor Swift Lawsuits Must Be Arbitrated, KISS Announce Final Shows on End of the Road Tour, Event Ticketing Resources For Secondary and Primary, StubHub Issues Response To Voucher Policy Frustration, news broke that the full-refund option would no longer be available. With the coronavirus impacting 28,000+ events and the associated magnitude of challenge in recouping monies owed by sellers over the coming months, it is currently impossible for us to offer immediate cash refunds to all buyers. YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data. According to the complaint, StubHub has walked away from its longstanding "FanProtect" guarantee of cash refunds upon event cancellation. Describe your scenario and include any supporting evidence. I received a email on August 12th stating that the game has been canceled, and I was sent a 120% coupon that can be used for future events through your site. Today, we continue to offer you peace of mind with our exclusive FanProtect Guarantee, best-in-class customer service and product features that ensure we have your back. If you bought tickets on StubHub to an event that is cancelled, you have two options: 1. I don't have much faith that she will have a valid ticket to attend or that I will be receiving a refund. The settlement comes just days after the acquisition of StubHub by Viagogo held up by regulators in the UK for a year and a half was finalized with the sale of StubHub International to a Boston-based venture firm. Just purchased ticket for depeche mode at mohegan sun arenastub hubs seating chart showed this ticket to be 7th row floor centerwell the seating map they have is totally wrong..it appears ive paid 500 for a seat in the 18th rowisnt this misleading??? Its really not fair to people whom purchased on this platform. Donno what to do. BEN: MASSACHUSETTS HAS CLEAR RULES ON RETURNS AND REFUNDS. At that point, never before that, I saw that it said that the refunded amount had to be used within one year. The parking pass was sent to me with in 5 mins. Up the food chain with a supervisor, still nothing. I'm really disappointed by Stubhubs customer service and that they don't have a Order Cancellation or Refund Policy on their website. Furthermore, If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Decide on a ticket price and how you will be repaid. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS ANYONE AFFE. Other sellers may take a case-by-case policy. When I received the tickets it is stamped on them in large lettersStudent ID required! I listed tickets on Stub Hub for a Broadway show. This settlement ensures that consumers will receive the refunds that they are entitled to.. I called ticket master and all the floor seats were sold out!! Money down the drain. Apprently the man who sold us the tickets returned them after his money cleared to his pay pal account and after he had sent people in line with "barcode issues" that had ordered from stubhub that could not get into the concert and the manager had the he would "escalate" the issue. Where's my refund? - StubHub Community I have reported this sale as fraudulent to my cc company as the 200% mark up is outrageously criminal. I will never use stub hub again. I couldn't get a refund even though I had bought the tickets months in advance and asked for a refund hours later. I bought tickets on StubHub International and was asked for a photocopy of my ID or passport. I went to use the credit on my account, and nothing showed up. StubHub Changes Refund Policy For Final Four Ticket Buyers I purchased two tickets listed on site. I would advise taking this route to get resolution from StubHub. I agree I do not like their return policy. It's not fair to the seller or stubhub. StubHub Issues Response To Voucher Policy Frustration - TicketNews Olivia Perreault. Seems to me that the terms that were in place when the tickets were purchased are the terms you MUST abide by. Now I'm done with them. Unconscionable Money grabbers. How to contact the seller. StubHub's stated policy offered full refunds of ticket purchase prices and fees for canceled events. StubHub's no-refund policy leaves ticket holders fuming - WCPO Congratulations, Stubhub. the issue is on her radar and anyone affected should file a complaint with her office. You qualify for a refund in the following situations: If you are in any of the conditions listed above, you should be able to get a refund from StubHub.Company NameStubhubReturn Time LimitRestocking FeeNoRefund / ExchangeA Refund is the only optionConditions StubHub has the final decision on whether or not you will receive a refund. You can resell your purchase ticket. StubHub offers a Fanprotect guarantee policy. The refund will be issued in the credit for use on a future purchase.ExceptionsGift cards. I couldn't get a refund even though I had bought the tickets months in advance and asked for a refund hours later. StubHub claims it is still offering refunds in states where it is required to by law but did not provide a list. Instead, customers will receive 120 percent of the price they paid for their tickets in the form of a voucher. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. That was the only option given to both Cormier and Brown even though both events, the Bon Jovi Tour and the "Les Miserables" dates in Boston were officially canceled. Do not buy tix here! Now you gave them no time to sell again. GIVE ME MY MONEY. "In my case and others, it's the opposite." "Put it this way: they owe me $40,000, and. I have been attempting to contact you several times regarding ticket order #553613638. Earlier this week, StubHub announced a change in its ticket policies during the COVID-19 pandemic and informed customers that cancelled events are now eligible to receive a voucher, rather than a refund. Bought 2 tickets for Hamilton in Chicagogot there and the view was 75% obstructed in one seat, and 35% in the other..StubHub did not mark EITHER as obstructed. The game has been changed to Sunday 27th August and we are simply no longer in the UK. I will NEVER use Stubhub again. The ticketing platform said it will keep its impacted events policy in place, with 120-per-cent credit being the only option if an event is cancelled. Called for a refund and they won't give me one and the manager hung up on me. However, StubHub is not responsible for partial performances, line-up, time, or venue changes. This company is a scam and I would have told my mom to buy the tickets from Ticketmaster, but she didn't see them on there. Do NOT buy Canadiens tickets from here. Too many other competitors out there doing it differently. Call +1 (866) 788-2482 with all the details about the purchase. You can resell your ticket using either an app or a PC. StubHub offers refunds for pre-policy change cancellations StubHub itself admitted no wrongdoing in the settlement. Concert is tonight and just received tickets in a completely different section then what i paid for. I want my money back I am not thinking about other events that might take place in the far away future. From that StubHub wallet page you can request a refund instead of keeping the credit. StubHub has made a U-turn on the no-refund policy it adopted in March 2020 and is offering ticket holders cash refunds for tickets to events that were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We were so excited to go together and experience this momentous event! He did not do that. My understanding is that actually money paid to a business cannot "expire", even if it is in a credit. . I was not able to enter the concert . I agree. Only tickets you buy and sell on StubHub sites or StubHub mobile apps are covered by our guarantee. this company sucks. Email is another option for requesting a refund. No money back, no excuse as they claim this is the seller fault who mixed the tickets.. My 500 USD are already there for 1 month. Customer service will only take calls for ppl with event in the next 24 hours. After I purchased a ticket, they suddenly sent an email said that the ticket is no long available and I have to find another ticket. totalling almost 900.00 in the middle of the night. Can you explain to me how I can still use the credit that I was issued? Many events this past month were canceled. i am not interested in a credit that expires so therefore am requesting my full refund. Don't take NO for an answer! This is an essential cookie for the website live chat box to function properly. Angry Fans Say First the Concerts Were Canceled, Then the Refunds The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Never got my refund from grizzmas July 31st 2021. This site is horrible. StubHub is no longer giving refunds for events canceled due to the COVID pandemic, prompting a number of class action lawsuits. >> I CERTAINLY URGE THE A.G. TO GET INVOLVED. Ticketholders can opt to retain their credits, though StubHub will not provide refunds to anyone who bought a ticket after March 25 of last year if an event is cancelled. They DO NOT have their customers backs. "A spokesperson for Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey says her office has received about 100 complaints from residents regarding StubHub's policy change. "The company even repeated that promise of full refunds in an email sent to Cormier in early March. Copyright 2012 - 2023, ReturnsAndRefunds.com. How would you feel if you sold tickets to someone an hour before the event and then 10 mins later, they cancel order? Well I spent over $400.00 on 2 Alabama football tickets and obviously this has been canceled and now they send me a email about a coupon. This evening I was on Stubhub looking for Lakers tickets for January 2016. This doesn't make any sense and I transferred these tickets way early on before COVID. Now StubHub is giving people a coupon worth 20% more than the value of the ticket. Apparently they have a flawed process where the seller can cancal the trnasaction even though the funds were already paid. I purchased tickets to the Olympic gymnastics trials in January 2020. to see the game on TV? StubHub to Refund Over 75k Customers for Events Canceled During the The policy once promised a full refund for canceled events but now only offers a coupon worth 120% of an original order. The plaintiffs, represented by the firm of Liddle & Dubin, point to eBays $4 billion sale of StubHub to Swiss competitor Viagogo last November to knock any notion of a cash flow crisis. I'm upset at this it's fraud, Just want your attention. Please help me. StubHub's Changing Refund Policy Under Fire - NBC Boston So you don't think it's possible the original buyer got refunded and we just don't know about it? To resale your tickets, follow the instructions below: If your tickets do not arrive in time for an event, are not valid for the event stated, or were grossly misrepresented on StubHub, you may be eligible for a refund. StubHub won't give refunds for canceled events, just 120% site credit Note that Stubhub is only offering cash refunds in 14 states - CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TN - otherwise they are just offering credit vouchers for 120% of purchase price. Been on the phone for hours wasted my whole day. Others were postponed. The policy change affected more than 12,000 consumers who had bought tickets to Ohio events through StubHub before March 25, 2020. Their tech team looking into it or b.) Buy sports, concert and theater tickets on StubHub! Horrible company. StubHub is a ticket resale and exchange service. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Managing your orders 43. Tons of others with stub hub purchases were going through the same thing. Yes tonight I was buying US Open Tickets and meant to buy Day session and by accident I bought night session. Get the latest news on COVID-19 delivered to you. Once I had tickets in hand a few hours later they were $5 student tickets selling on their site for $200 without any visible disclaimer. The deal requires StubHub to: The consent agreement includes an injunction that requires StubHub to: Despite the unprecedented circumstances that led to mass cancellations of events last year, StubHub had a responsibility to abide by the terms of its own guarantee policy, said Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh in a statement. StubHub Class Action Alleges Unlawful COVID-19 Refund Policy i am not interested in a credit that expires so therefore am requesting my full refund. I will never use Stub Hub again. StubHub, the leading secondary ticket seller, is facing a multi-million dollar class-action lawsuit after a last-minute change to its refund policy. Since the artist we wanted to see wasn't showing up, we left as we were instructed that we would get a refund as he was the artist we were there to see. You still ended up with my money, and I never received any value for that. According to the complaint,StubHub has walked away from its longstanding FanProtect guarantee of cash refunds upon event cancellation. I called them within minutes to inform then that they made a mistake and their position was nothing they could do, no order cancellation, nothing. She said to late sorry. >> THESE CONSUMERS MADE A DEAL WITH STUBHUB. Given the unprecedented impact the coronavirus has had on the live events industry, we have adapted our policies in the US and Canada while continuing to go above and beyond for our customers. How long until my credit card is credited back? Putting the money back in StubHub's money-back guarantee. Was there fraudulent activity with my tickets ? McMillan says the game was canceled when the NHL suspended its season on March 12, 2020 due to the coronavirus outbreak. LAST time I purchase tickets through StubHub. StubHub will offer refunds for canceled events but not postponed events. Robert Griffin told NBC10 Boston Responds he bought his wife tickets to see the Celtic Woman show at the Hanover Theatre in Worcester on March 29 as a birthday present. I should be given a refund! I have been attempting to contact you several times regarding ticket order #553613638. Dave Clark. Wimbledon raises ticket prices for 2023 championships, See Tickets, Vivendi suffer reported data breach, Rammstein obtains restraining order against Viagogo, President Biden calls for limits on concert and sporting ticket fees, US groups form Break Up Ticketmaster coalition, Lyte to acquire Event Genius assets as parent company Festicket set to fall into administration, Silver Lake looking into TEG exit options report, Ticketmaster successfully handles Beyonce onsale, SeatGeek allegedly dropped by Barclays Center because of tech issues according to report, See Tickets suffers website crash after multiple line-up reveals, it proposes to accept a series of promises, Eventfinda offers buy now, pay later option for ticket buyers, Twitter plans to allow creators to sell tickets to live audio events, Haunted houses producing magic sales figures, Englands rugby league team partners Sportsbreaks, Ticketmaster Sport rolls out away ticketing digital solution, Electric Group renews with TM as Newcastle NX opens, Womens Rugby World Cup opens with Eden Park sell-out, Scottish Rugby embraces digital ticketing service with Tixserve, Backstage: Ed Sheeran, Depeche Mode and more, Tessitura expands arts venue ticketing service, Ambassador Theatre Group in debt talks report. I lost my debit card and someone used it to purchase wwe Wrestlemania tickets and I didn't authorize them and I want my refund back. Even though I didn't get a reprint it was still great. Terrible Service! StubHub refunds: How to get cash instead of credit for events | khou.com