Okay, but let's talk about how much of a true Sagittarius Taylor really is! Design An Outfit And I'll Totally Guess Your Zodiac Sign Calling all fashionistas! They are kind as well as pragmatic. By January Nelson Updated November 9, 2022. For her Grammy win for Fearless in 2010, Swift became the youngest artist in history to win Album of the Year at 20 years old. zodiac sign matches each song from Taylor Swift. as it pertains to all aspects of your daily life. QUIZ: Can you guess the zodiac sign of these celebrities? The story sees Alice,the titular character, as a complete misfit in this new world but still desperately trying to make it work.". "Leos are the summertime warmth and 'middle of the parking lot dancers.' Taylor Swift Songs Quiz - Sporcle Be it with your fierce sunkissed glow, or the fashion game youre slaying during your night out, you always bring it, Leo. Its safe to assume that even if she were to forgive the lovers, managers and industry bullies who wronged her in the past, she would still never forget. If they feel like they cant handle something then they will quit before they even start. Although sea-goats have tremendous hearts, they are hard on those they love (this is usually done to test the depths in which theyre being cared for) but the right person can disarm them, showing they don't need acclaim or a spotlight, just the sweet nothing of loving purely. okay i made this quiz a very long time ago and i went back to fix and add some things but please don't judge me also ignore my name skhdjfhjfhgbdjs. They dont usually paint by the numbers when it comes to relationships and like to just see how things progress naturally. QUIZ: What star sign to you really belong to? - PopBuzz Someday when you leave me, I bet these memories _____". ", "The emotional crab is always feeling nostalgic about their past love, ignoring the red flags, and hyper-focusing on the tender moments of the relationship," says Comen. Which Taylor Swift era are you? Sound about right, Gemini? Aries, what are we going to do with you? xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); In the song, Swift sings about a love triangle where the main character, James, is having second thoughts about his summer fling and eventually finds his way back to his one true love, Betty. Good try! 3. 101 Taylor Swift Trivia Questions To Test Even The Die-Hard Swifties Personality Quiz. 4. Popular Quizzes Today. kdo z na friends group jsi? They could come off as aloof at times but truly want a partner that values their intelligence and dreams. Photo: Everett Collection/Shuttershock.com, Is Taylor Swift Pregnant? Theres a good chance you faced your first major struggle at a young age, so youre no stranger to hard lessons. "Anti-Hero" is Swift's first single from her latest record, Midnights and is about insecurities and anxieties that we can all relate to (famous or not). Taylor Swift Quizzes - uQuiz.com - A quiz platform for people that love Quiz introduction. "A Libra loves love and is the other sign ruled by Venus, the planet of love," she says. taylorswift.com. Twin-flame astrology tells you to what extent you both are compatible instead of whether you are compatible. "Taylor Swift". But Neptune in Capricorn can also mean having hidden enemies. View Entire Post from BuzzFeed - Quizzes https://ift.tt/rLq6UGW. Here's the style that will bring out the best of your astrological sign. Still, those people have never met a Pisces. One second, Swift sings that she's crying; the next, she's calling out the muse of this song for always dating younger women. By Jaycee Levin Written on Aug 06, 2020. Maressa Brown is a writer and astrologer with more than 15 years of experience. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Nam all songs included on Taylor Swift's nine studio albums. Taylor Swift has four planets in the zodiac sign of Capricorn, 3 Zodiac Signs Will Have 'Dark' Horoscopes On Friday, March 3, 2023, Love Horoscopes For Friday, March 3, 2023, The 3 Zodiac Signs With The Best Horoscopes On Friday, March 3, 2023, Taylor Swift's friends weren't always 100 percent on her side, Who Is Aaron Dessner? Which Taylor Swift Song You Are, According to Your Zodiac Sign - Her Campus Take later. The lyrics in the final chorus ("Yeah, I showed up at your party / Will you have me? How many of them can you name? Will haunt you now. Birth charts are more than simply our sun, moon, and rising signs. W e bet you'll have to leave a "Blank Space" at least once on this challenging quiz. 91 Takers Personality Quiz. Even when they talk to others, they express themselves in a straightforward way because they dont want to waste anyone's time. ", As an outgoing sign who loves a party, Copeland says "the relatable lyrics and catchy melody make this tune a karaoke stapleand one that any Gemini is sure to enjoy belting out!". Obsessed with travel? This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Taylor Swift - 'Anti-Hero' Lyrics. "A Libra is 'Love Story' because they're the sign most consumed by the other person's perspectives. You've gone through some major emotional rollercoasters, but you try to keep yourself occupied with friends and hope for your future! Catch my drift? Taylor announced her surprise album at the 2022 MTV VMAs in . Rating: 4.21. featured. Uranus in Capricorn people are individuals who walk to the beat of their own drum. She often wears her bangs long and wispy, with some pieces falling across her face. Every Cancer can relate to the memories that are sung about in this song with a box of Kleenex by their side. Taylors Venus is in Aquarius! "I walked through the door with you, The air was cold, But something about it felt like home somehow". She wasnt given the opportunity to buy her own music so therefore Taylor Swift doesnt even own the rights to a majority of her own music. Sun in Sagittarius people are very curious and love to learn as much as possible about the topics that pique their interest. This self-titled album was released in 2006, and since then, Taylor Swift's star has continued to shine brighter every year. Youre also a brilliant communicator and an avid thinker, which makes you more prone to going down the rabbit hole of thought. Among them, 8:36 AM in Wyomissing)) is an American country-pop singer-songwriter. In case you havent noticed, she and karma vibe like that.. Since Taylor Swift is a Sagittarius herself, she certainly knows how to be direct in her soulful lyrics. If Taylor Swift isnt a witch IRL, then why did she debut her 10th studio album Midnights during a Venus cazimi on the eve of Scorpio season? Lauren Jarvis-Gibson is an Associate Editor at Best Life. / Will you love me? ", Taurus signs are hopeless romantics who are always in search of the great love of their lives. Taylor Swift Quiz - BuzzFeed Countries of the World. "When you think Tim McGraw/ I hope you think my favorite song / The one we danced to all night long / The moon like a spotlight on the lake," she sings. "For Cancers, this can be a painful reminder of the one who got away. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Youre also a brilliant communicator and an avid thinker, which makes you more prone to going down the rabbit hole of thought. You've been reading your star sign wrong this whole time. We've crafted this 99.9% accurate quiz with the help of science and it'll reveal your . They also are very adventurous and always want to keep busy. So many iconic lyrics, so little time. / With every guitar string scar on my hand / I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover / My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / All's well that ends well to end up with you. The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. If they believe that their goals are worth pursuing then they will pursue it with gusto. ", In "You Belong With Me," Swift playfully sings about being in the bleachers in high school while her crush hooks up with someone more popular. " which taylor swift it girl are you? They also tend to see the best in everyone and everything since they are so positive. So let's start!!! BreAnna Kusko, an expert astrologer and psychic medium tells Best Life that "Tim McGraw" fits perfectly with Aries. She moonlights as an EMT, and in her free time, she can be found playing post-apocalyptic video games, organizing her unreasonably large lipstick collection, learning "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)" on her guitar, or planning her next trip to Broadway. Taylor Swift Quizzes - JetPunk Dont! When reality comes knocking, you might just realize that its better than you could have ever imagined. You take your time, because youre a Venusian who prefers to go slow, and indulge in every moment, Taurus. Your emotions are a gift, and your ability to feel everything all too well is beautiful. What supplements should we really be taking? } else { They value their freedom and love to explore. Although they usually want to be successful, it can be easy for them to criticize the notion of career and marriage success. Show Comments. To uncover her lyrics and music further, we decided to ask expert astrologers to match each zodiac sign to an iconic Taylor Swift song. 101 Taylor Swift Trivia Questions To Test Even The Die-Hard Swifties. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! They dont like to follow rules and dislike limitations. Since Gemini weighs both sides of the coin in decision making (each twin has an opinion), they can totally relate. Listen to the album here: https://taylor.lnk.to/evermorealbum Pre-order. Not that we ever needed a reason to believe that our girl is indeed a mastermind, but I do wanna point out Taylors rising sign is sitting right on top of her Mars in Scorpio, which is why she always has the last laugh. Think you can write a viral list or quiz? US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. The Perfect Spring Trend for Each Zodiac Sign. Ad Choices. Zodiac Signs as Songs From Taylor Swift's "Midnights" Album | StyleCaster Search Quizzes. Since Saturn in Capricorn people are very responsible, they can easily get annoyed or angered if they have too much on their plate. Comes with the turf when youre as indestructible as Taylor, but Midnights is proof shes definitely on her vigilante sh*t again. Raphael Lovaski. Posted by khaleel at 3:27 PM. Not only will each zodiac sign relate and relish in the song that describes their attitude and personality, but itll be their new favorite Taylor Swift hit. Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania at 5:13 a.m. EST. The story sees Alice,the titular character, as a complete misfit in this new world but still desperately trying to make it work.". Swift was born on Dec. 13, 1989. Better luck next time! Maroon is about a lost love who holds a big space in Taylor Swifts heart ya know, the one who got away. Lover is a symphony just like Sagittarius.". ", Maggie Wilson, a psychic medium and astrologer thinks this is the perfect song for attention-seeking Leo. For more astrology advice delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter. A Moon sign rules your emotions, feelings, and moods. "What better way to express those Gemini traits than with a classic feel-good pop song about unrequited love? They listen to their intuition when it comes to following their dreams and making decisions. Jupiter in Cancer people like to be there for the people they care about and supportive to those who need a shoulder to lean on. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Are you an antihero Aries or a Libra caught in the lavender haze? three songs. The song, of course, isn't about Tim McGraw at all, but Swift uses his name as part of a long list of things she knows her ex-boyfriend will remember her by. What Taylor Swift song you should listen to based on your zodiac sign Mars rules aggression and determines how you take action, assert yourself, and how you act when you are angry. We're not just talking albums and singles, but cat's names and cultural moments. You run full steam ahead into each new exploration, but, as you are constantly searching for your next movement, all you know is touch and go. Yep! How I think you cope with a breakup and some advice. and then there are those of us who fall somewhere in between both extremes.Whether you believe in the power of the zodiac calendar or not though, it's hard to deny how much fun it is to find out someone's sign and see . Back in the final days of the reputation era, I channeled my desperation for fresh Taylor content into something productive as a distraction from countdowns and alleged Instagram hints. You might feel like a diehard Virgo, or solid Aquarian but some people think there may be up to 14 different zodiac signs. Capricorns don't worry about being perceived as rude; they're worried about getting their job done on time.". Dust and dirt in that tiny port could be causing issues with your phone's sound. navigator.sendBeacon('https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', payload); Youre a highly sensitive individual, and sometimes those emotions may overwhelm you so much you feel burdened by them. Quiz: Which Zodiac Sign Are You Really? - Shape "Scorpios want to be with someone who expands their boundaries and won't just be a summer fling," says Wilson. ", "Pisces are dreamy, ethereal beings who are often reminiscing over the past or dreaming about the future," explains Kusko. Email This BlogThis! Libra, your relationships are a key player in your life, and you focus a lot of your energy on them. You can see the reflection of that in her songs too. Reporting on what you care about. They appreciate being treated kindly and affectionately. With Taylors Saturn in Capricorn, she is likely very reasonable and level-headed. Since 2006, when she released her debut album, Taylor Swift, to her studio album drop, Midnights, just last month, Swift, a Sagittarius herself, has worn her heart on her sleeve song after song. Swift showed an interest in music at an early age, and she progressed quickly from roles in children's theatre to her first appearance before a crowd of . based on your zodiac sign. ", Karen Comen, an astrologer and health and wellness coach at Zodiacsign.com, says that the true embodiment of Taurus pairs well with Swift's romantic and stunning Speak Now hit, "Enchanted. P.S. "Leos are the summertime warmth and 'middle of the parking lot dancers.' Yep! They understand their emotions and how those around them are feeling. With Taylors Sun in Sagittarius, she tends to be very happy, kind, and cheerful. ", "The emotional crab is always feeling nostalgic about their past love, ignoring the red flags, and hyper-focusing on the tender moments of the relationship," says Comen. But diesel is desire, you were playing with fire. This bittersweet melody paints a warlike backdrop, crimson clover, depicting the bloodshed and exhaustion that could come with fighting for a difficult relationship. All rights reserved. They are very optimistic and enjoy the lighter side of life. Choose Your Favorite Taylor Swift Song From Each Album And We'll Guess Your Zodiac Sign. Just "Shake it Off" and keep going until the end. Like the couple described in the lyrics to this beautiful song, Pisces are known to get lost in their own worlds and emotions. In other words, why rush things when you can bask in the sweetness of the lavender haze? . Yup. Calling out societal sexism like a passionate Capricorn, Swift sings "I'm so sick of running as fast as I can / Wondering if I'd get there quicker / If I was a man / And I'm so sick of them coming at me again / 'Cause if I was a man / Then I'd be the man. The Ultimate Gemini Quiz! "Naming a song after a successful country star was a move only Taylor Swift could pull off. It takes a lot to get them angry but they are very quick to forgive and forget. Enter Your Name. "This song perfectly encapsulates Capricorns because Caps can be complex, cool, and many of the other things Taylor sings about simultaneously. Youd also take a soothing environment over a party, you know, like a cafe on a Wednesday. ", As an outgoing sign who loves a party, Copeland says "the relatable lyrics and catchy melody make this tune a karaoke stapleand one that any Gemini is sure to enjoy belting out!". Pluto in Scorpio people can go to great lengths when it comes to getting close to others or achieving their goals. True False Oh no! You'll love this quiz if you're into Zodiac . Taylor Swift is a Sagittarian. ", "Lover" is a classic swift song, describing a precious loving relationship that she wants to hold onto forever. Obsessed with travel? They seek success and want to be different from others that it can be difficult for them to be at ease or satisfied. They like to be in control when they are with their partner and they can be very captivating so things tend to usually go their way. Before I share which zodiac sign matches each song from Taylor Swift Midnightscan I ask you a question? They want a partner that they consider a friend. Youve probably put your foot in your mouth more times than you can count, but its never bothered you youll be onto the next thing before you can ever pause to think about the misstep, and if theyre still dwelling on it? Kusko tied the emotional Pisces sign to the fan favorite, "All Too Well (10 Minute Version)." What Zodiac Sign Am I Quiz - wikiHow By Mary Sollosi August 21, 2019 at . Design: Sasha Purdy / StyleCaster, Must be the season of the Swifties! Fans are already delving into the songs, trying to find hidden meanings and easter eggs in the cryptic clues being dropped. The Taylor Swift Song You Are, Based on Your Zodiac Sign Okay, but let's talk about how much of a true Sagittarius Taylor really is! They tend to be drawn to weird and quirky people and partnerships. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. 1.6K Takers Personality Quiz. Take later. What Is Taylor Swift's Zodiac Sign? - msn.com Are you more of an anti-hero or a fearless fighter? "This song perfectly encapsulates Capricorns because Caps can be complex, cool, and many of the other things Taylor sings about simultaneously. Libras deeply crave love and when they find it, they will cherish it and hold onto that person as tightly as they can. Did Taylor Swift Reveal The Name Of Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively's Third Child On 'Folklore'? Do you wish you could still touch her? The flamboyancy can be fun but when you feel like youre being threatened, your ego overpowers you. They could even come off as more serious and conservative than they are because they think things through in a skeptical way. ", In "Lover," Taylor calls out to her long-term boyfriend with sweet lyrics like, "Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand? What new music will you get into? "An Aries is a natural leader and the first person to make a jump and risk it all for the chance of success," says Kusko. Congratulation, Sagittarius you share the sign of the artist herself. 19 Takers. Unlike Taylor, you'll get a chance to finish. This star sign knows when they were in an unhealthy relationships, but can't help but think about what could have been. Your flexibility ensures that youre always ready for the next big thing, and the mystery of what it is is your state of grace. Be careful because if youre not the one dishing it out you could possibly be on the receiving end, especially if youve been less than scrupulous with others lately. Reporting on what you care about. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. The lyrics in "Enchanted" encompass this beautifully with the bold lines, "This is me praying that this was the very first page / Not where the storyline ends / My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again. It reminds me of your cardinal earth energy, because while your determination is unmatched, its important to slow down every once in a while. They love to have fun, laugh, and get to know others. Youre oh so dreamy, but your intuition and imagination work together to uncover what others tend to miss. } Although they want to make a difference, they can be a bit stubborn and can have a difficult time seeing things from a different perspective. So, tell me what song you are before you disappear into a Netflix burrito to watch Miss Americana three times in a row. by gabbyxlouise. "You Belong With Me" is the perfect parallel to a Gemini's personality and lifestyle, says Oberon Copeland, the founder of the lifestylewebsite, veryinformed. Can You Guess the Taylor Swift Song From One Line? "Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and has as much to prove in their lives as Taylor did when she released her first single, 'Tim McGraw,'" she says. Dive into which Taylor Swift Midnights song fits your zodiac sign below:. Mercury in Capricorn people tend to be trustworthy and like to be in control of situations. "Outgoing and adaptable, Geminis are known for their social nature and love of communication," he says. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. It's like I got this music in my mind saying. I Bet You Think I Can't Guess Your Sign Based On Your Favorite Taylor Swift Songs Spoiler Alert, You're Wrong. When they are in love, they are very giving and kind to their partner. Question. Namely, our Mercury, Venus, and . by . In other words, why rush things when you can bask in the sweetness of the lavender haze? "A Scorpio will pursue their love like they would pursue revenge, and there is nothing they do better. She wears high heels /I wear sneakers /she's Cheer Captain /And I'm on the bleachers / Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' Album Tells the Story of 'Sleepless Nights': Song and Lyrics Breakdown. Taylor Swift Songs Quiz. Instead, they will try to express their feelings in an indirect but attention-grabbing way. READ THIS NEXT: The Best Date Idea for Your Zodiac Sign, According to Astrologers. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. They have a very methodological way of looking at things and their perspective seems to be pretty straight forward. Scorpios know this all too well.". You never know if one of these tricks might come to your aid in a time of crisis. Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift entered the world of music in 2006 with her self-titled debut album that took the country . Libras are the social butterflies of the twelve zodiac signs, fluttering around looking for a safe place to land. May contain spoilers. Then consider getting a natal chart reading or investigating your sun, moon, and rising sign to take a deeper look into how other planets might be at play. RELATED: Who Is Aaron Dessner? Wilson immediately saw Scorpio's energy in the lyrics. Quizzes QUIZ: Only a Taylor Swift expert can score 13/13 on this lyric quiz. Similar to the paradox of this title track, your mystique and enigmatic aura can be both beautiful, and haunting, Pisces. Comen says Cancer signs are incredibly nostalgic and wistful, just like the lyrics and sounds from "Maroon." RELATED: Did Taylor Swift Reveal The Name Of Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively's Third Child On 'Folklore'? Sound about right, Gemini? In 2019, she admitted that her first six albums were sold to a company owned by Scooter Braun by her first label. 50+ Taylor Swift Trivia Questions For Swifties. They arent clingy and are usually pretty easygoing and reasonable. The Taylor Swift Song You Are, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, Photo by Jason Squires / WireImage / Getty Images, Photo by Rob Verhorst / Redferns / Getty Images, Photo by Gary Miller / FilmMagic / Getty Images, Photo by Arturo Holmes / FilmMagic / Getty Images, Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images for TIME, Photo by Larry Busacca / TAS / Getty Images for TAS, The Song You Should Sing at Karaoke, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, The Theme Song of Your Life, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, The Best Date Idea for Your Zodiac Sign, According to Astrologers, Your Love Language, According to Your Zodiac Sign.