It has all the first-generation boys, e. G. , Gaara, Lee, Naruto, Neji, etc. When he realizes his kid played him the biggest of grins appears on his face and he immediately scoops them up and praises them. !WARNING! I may start posting this stories in tumblr as well but for now its only on ao3 were im probably gonna be a bit active too. every now and then, his younger personality really shines through. Strictly in his bedroom or behind a sufficiently locked door. Hes particularly fond of handling it with a partner in a more teasing, enjoyable air. Why does your character consider them their best friend? youre welcome darling! The askbox is open :D I love your blog! Hes definitely one to go with the flow and if the feeling hits, he finds a way to release that stress, one way or another. Please don't submit scenarios via the submission box, thank you! ?- you sob heavily and summon your kagune, and stab yourself repeatedly, blood splashing all over the walls and the floor. Ask that, itll be a much shorter list. IF YOU'RE EASILLY TRIGGERED; DO NOT READ!!!! But no seriously, thisll be a challenge and I hope I do well enough for you nonnie!Oh Dear lord this was harder than I thoughtfollowing along with hischaracterization these are possibly the darkest/most morbid of the asks. Eyes. The transformation of Tokyo Ghoul's Ken Kaneki from an accidental ghoul to a cold-hearted leader in the ghoul community suggests a similar turn to the dark side by Choujin X's Tokio Kurohara.. Stepping on your tippy-toes you gave him a light peck on the cheek before saying goodbye whilst you left him on the edge of his seat. Scenarios For You! Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Very Tasty! Furuta himself is quite complex, so having someone as labyrinthine as he would make things much more interesting for him. His nightmares persist, but the time between them is much longer and he sleeps more comfortably. Please read the rules before asking. ?- you sob heavily and summon your kagune, and stab yourself repeatedly, blood splashing all over the walls and the floor. This is a blog where you can request any scenarios for the ghouls and humans from Ishida Sui's masterpiece "Tokyo Ghoul". All those jokes and puns aside hes quite talented with his tongue. Maybe have something to eat or drink together, snuggle and watch a movie, and spend a good amount of time on kissing and foreplay before the clothes come off. She may be tinybut she is mighty. If hes with someone hell always find ways to get a quickie in a semi-secluded spot or send them suggestive texts to get their attention for later. Uta and Shuu's reactions to finding out that their siginificant others were really into music and were amazing violin players? I can see this boy having some abs. never stop teasing Ui and their partner about it. "You're awake!" Tokyo Ghoul Scenarios. Tokyo Ghoul Yandere | Reader Kirishima | Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Love Tokyo Ghoul Intoxicating Xreader X Reader Ayato. Tokyo Ghoul boyfriend scenarios~! - Quite frankly, I don't - Wattpad c: Do you have any household head canons with Haise? Especailly on bad days he just wants to rest his head on their shoulder, one arm draped around them, enjoying the silence between them and the heat shared. Leaves everyone in shock. By hurting yourself, you limit your future options and might not be able to get the job you want because you'll be considered mentally unstable (yes, that is something that can happen). Considering Ghoul!Seidou views affection and bonds between ghouls as unecessary, the romance factor on this is very, very low. tokyo ghoul boyfriend scenarios when you turn him on Well this was REALLY long, welp, thanks for reading; and one more thing! noticed the younger male started wearing more expensive cologne/clothes and They catch you self-harming *TRIGGER WARNING*. and its true i realy like your writing! 15 Kaneki Is A Skilled Swordsman. He fantasizes about his partner kneeling under his desk giving him head at work. I DO NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELF-HARMING THAT MIGHT OCCUR, THIS WAS A REQUEST AND I'M DOING IT!!! Yomo would let his partner convince him to make weird faces, but he makes them promise not to show anyone else. Possessing a love for thrill, she regards everything as a glorious adventure and is fearless in the face of danger. It takes her Gf pulling her away to keep Saiko from opening her mouth. the CCG headquarters and they had some chemistry between them, and once they AUs, Crossovers, and Match-Ups are Closed! When you're jealous :000. "Let's eat I'm starving" you said while walking to the dining table. You hug yourself as tears fall down your cheeks. Mayo Chikki. Saiko gets grumpy easily, not necessarily angry. Does your character have any friends? Simple as that. If youre eager?. He had lived a a peaceful life, until he met Rize Kamishiro, a beautiful femme fatale who attracts and manipulates Kaneki into believing that she . Inbox is at 56 messages! Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: My Moving Story Cactus Attack. accident in marlboro, nj today . tokyo ghoul boyfriend scenarios when you turn him on. It did get pretty long tho! Since Furuta knows that Ui likes scrap-booking he brought a Polaroid so he can Her height and unwavering confidence may seem intimidating to some. well i have started a series of a small stories about my crackship Kaneki x Furuta x Ui and this isn the 1st short story, This is the flufflest fluff with a bit of angst and some sexual undertones (barely none tho). Hed scrub it until it practically sparkled. Boyfriend scenario - Smiley as a boyfriend in 2023 | Tokyo ghoul Read OMG! Tall girls make little Saiko swoon. Tokyo Ghoul Boyfriend Scenarios *Discontinued* 51 pages Completed January 9, 2017 Mishira Anime/Manga Fanfiction Boyfriend Tokyo Scenarios Ghoul I haven't seen any of this in Quotev so I'm going to give a shot. Scenarios / NSFW. Tokyo Ghoul boyfriend scenarios~! - They catch you self - Wattpad fremont high school yearbook 2020; . What Doesnt he like about himself? Both of these parts are mainly based on the TV anime series, for people who didn't watch the series. Deep down he knows hes broken, but with his S/O he feels perhaps not beyond repair and will gradually open up and try to better himself in one way or another. Her parents are very fond of her as she is their one and only child, and the entire Manami family is a little crazy about quinques, an obsession they bond over. even with his perceived calmness, don't mistake him for not being a tease. You mutter words to yourself -why me? it takes a long time for Furuta to fall for someone, but after doing so he None in particular. Complexity. B-class Gourmet Survival! #1 Sunoo , and Kakashi, but no Kankuro tbh I completely forgot about him when I was halfway through ~ I'm super sorry y'all. Shes tall and slim and is fond of wearing red lipstick. Thats when long fingers reach up to catch their face, squeezing their jaw lightly, and turns their face back to his. Otherwise he buries himself in his paperwork, determined to use his unwinding as a means of productivity. This fact might surprise a few fans, but Kaneki is actually quite skilled at swordsmanship. The first part came out in 2012 and is named 'Eternal', the second part 'Rebellion' was released in 2013. When he's jealous. but in private he is totaly okay with any display of affection from his partner. He asks if theyre eager, and the amusement in their tone makes his partner huff, looking away. Lets see if I can keepem coming for you!Mod Haiku, To love - flowery_fae - Multifandom [Archive of Our Own], +i didnt knew weather to tag it kaneki or sasaki since tecnicaly its sasaki. Hes also good about making sure they both get cleaned up. Kaneki might be a little awkward trying to find a good position for the two of them, but once he settles in everything will be good for the night. To Ghoul!Seidou just having someone accept him for all that he is would be more than enough. Commonly plagued with nightmares, Shironeki doesnt get quite the sleep he should. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. fortunately, Haise doesnt mind being the one to unload the dishwasher, and hed organize the plates and cups by size in the cabinets. Sadly for him it doesnt always go as planned, and yet it still works out despite the mishaps. Nothing like a body builder, because hes got more of that tall and lanky thing going on. Hes super proud of his arms and shoulders, as he should be after all the work hes put into strength training. Oh and there's going to be swearing. Why did they join the CCG? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt. Please don't submit scenarios via the submission box, thank you! Some of her prominent works are Nightshade "Hyakka Hyakurou" and the recently released Otomate title, Charade Maniacs. tokyo, fa. If Saiko is envious or jealous the whole world will know it. Tokyo Ghoul Boyfriend Scenarios *Discontinued* 51 pages Completed January 9, 2017 Mishira Anime/Manga Fanfiction Boyfriend Tokyo Scenarios Ghoul I haven't seen any of this in Quotev so I'm going to give a shot. Laughter and smile. Anonymous asked: Idk why I'm thinking this rn but you're super cute and adorable and need to be protected at all costs you lil cinnamon roll. )I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)N = NO (Something they wouldnt do, turn offs)O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Also intimacy is nessesary for him he wont Just have sex with someoe he is not realy close to. Scenarios are being accepted! (Its not too much! July 6, 2018 QueenSkyfire. Remember: TRIGGER WARNING! What are some of the traits of someone they could never become friends with? Do they know what theyre doing? Here comes another gynophobic protagonist in this list. # boyfriendscenarios # fanfic # ghoul # tokyo # tokyoghoul When you meet~ Start from the beginning Ayato: 3 You're hunting in your area, your tummy growling like a bear "yeah I know you're hungry, just bear with it (pun intended. Genuinely he can be romantic, should the occasion arise. As i said Furuta loves to experience new things, either sexual or not, If you find yourself in a scenario where you are uncomfortable or anxious expect a million jokes or ridiculous comments to emit from your boyfriend. Her parents are popular scientists in the CCG, so shes always been affiliated with the organization. Shes confident in herself and she doesnt understand why others arent confident in themselves. Always makes sure to kiss it better after he bites. He mumbles into the crook of your neck "I'll try, I-I promise" you say and hug him back "why?" We update every week! So heres how it works. I feel like Ui and the s/o got together first and Furuta came into the relationship Always has a memento of his partner on him; be it a bracelet, article of cloth tucked away, watch, even a note left for him: Seidou has it. Furuta loves to lay with his head on his partners chest and just listen to "what's love like?". You spent the rest of the day explaining your past to Kaneki You stumble in the door and scurry towards the bathroom, you sit down by the toilet and shove two fingers down your throat. The further away from everyone else he is, the easier he can think and attempt to relax. "You were once alive, now you are not. Hide's full name - Nagachika Hideyoshi - is written in Kanji with four characters. Tokyo Ghoul: Jail (JAIL, Tky Gru JAIL) is the official scenario book for the game Tokyo Ghoul: Jail. She always loves cuddly people and those she can just laze on without them having any expectations. "B/n what do you mean?" Remembering his past as a human will help in these endeavors, although he is still erratic, and makes mistakes from time to time. he will probably drag is partner to various places so they can try new (and They are as close to humans as possible: they normally display the same attributes; the same physical appearance and intelligence as a human with the main exception being their inner biology . " You didn't think he was being for real but you . And although he cannot properly express his gratitude it shows the longer he is with said partner. Hed hum along as he putters around the house. would unplug all the appliances before bedtime because hes afraid of them blowing up. Those walls entirely made of mirrors are tempting, no? He lives for the thrill of something new and exciting, oftentimes dragging his S/O along for the ride. Kitagawa Yusuke He's very oblivious when it comes to love, so it will take him a while to realise he has feelings for you. he's a pretty nonchalant kind of boyfriend. Back to the Future [Tamaki Amajiki] summary: when your future child with your boyfriend arrives on the doorstep of the 3-a dorms, fluff, chaos and general panic is bound to ensue word count: 2k pairing: tamaki amajiki x fem!reader warnings: none! Saiko loves her Adaptability and her fluffy body. As i said Ui has a very traditional view on this matter so he would be a bit hesitant to get in a polyamorous relationship at first, but after some trough Something that would just not work for Saiko is a Girl who tries to change her behaviors, ie: Her obsessive interest in all things gaming, and laziness. Being with another woman makes it harder for Saiko to keep her jealously in check. Oddly enough, Ghoul!Seidou, for all his qualms with affection and his struggles with sanity, halts at the sound of a soft, calm voice. I think hed be really into the small of his partners back, he likes to rest his hand there and gently guide his partner around while theyre out together. He blends so flawlessly or stands out so blatantly, it truly is a talent. Touka wears a rabbit mask while hunting, earning her the alias Rabbit (, Rabitto ). Does your character have any enemies? 'This ought to be entertaining.'. Uta: Perhaps the most frustrating thing about making out with Uta is his ability to remain unruffled by the sexual tension no matter how hard his partner tries to provoke him. Scenarios are being accepted! Scenarios For You! . will do anything not to lose them and he will soften up a but when around them. Diabolical Plots. Please correct poor grammar (grammar is my waifu~). "Hey wanna buy some pasteries! Well i belive that Rize is into that, Furuta too (is he even a ghoul?? If he messes up or accidentally does something dumb or funny during sex, dont laugh. Hoshiko can get along with just about anyone, but she doesnt like two faced people and people who cant take a joke. High enough to become a problem for him. He very much enjoys when they run their hands through his hair, humming a soft tune as he rests against them or upon their lap/cuddled in bed. Long Hair. Very easily. On Bad days he attempts to hide himself away; he's fully aware of his actions and how abusive he can be. Nicknames: She insists younger investigators call her Hoshi-nee-san but no one actually calls her that. You ask "I'm coming to your house since you won't show me your face. Asking-Tokyo Ghoul. Hes always been particularly fond of Giving Oral. I may do some more of the polyamorous ones becase i loved writing them. what did I do to deserve this! Ghoul!Seidou Fluff: Has a hard time expressing his feelings in words, let alone actions. Ken Kaneki was once a regular human studying in a college of Japanese Literature at Kamii University. i survived the american revolution quotes; calhoun county, fl mugshots. The book contains the scenarios for the game written by Sui Ishida. Don't do it! Yu-Gi-Oh! "Turn me into Draculina. Scenarios, Headcanons & What-Ifs This poor, poor twisted child. Imagine-Tokyo Ghoul. and he would make sure to try to have their back on the battlefield. GAL PALS. Sometimes, if theyre really concentrated on their songs, Uta would sketch them and save those drawings for inspiration later on. He wasn't interested in salvation. It is very important check our size guide, before you choose your size. (Kind of like kenekis) Personality: loyal, mysterious, can be trusting, Dark, pretty, Ward: lived in 15th ward, from 22nd ward. I cant help myselfhow about you have several Fluffy headcanons with him??? A bit of an in betwen, sometimes he is serious but other times he will laugh a bit either bc he is nevous or bc him or his s/o did something stupid. His partner will have to sleepily tug Kaneki bag towards them, telling him to shut up and cuddle them. from the story Tokyo Ghoul boyfriend scenarios~! the girl at the cashier actually knows you, has served you for the last few years, so she shakes her head and tells him that's not your usual, which makes him a little surprised and he apologizes, saying that he's since switched around shifts with someone else so he's still adjusting, so he's about to ask you what you usually get when . I dunno how to respond to such positive feedback! ?" @melo-9ba@dylanohbrother@tokyo-ghoul-scenarios-for-you. But a guy who'll stand up to anyone because there's something he won't give up, not many guys like you at all. It just suddenly struck me and depression started kicking in, I'm sorry!" tokyo-ghoul-scenarios-for-you. After eating you and your boyfriend decided to watch a movie. Nothing thats going to actually hurt, it just gets him going to know that hes doing such a good job that his s/o needs something to hold on to. Omigosh >~< You all are so amazing and Bunny(If you dont mind me calling you that) thank you so much! #1 Jungwon on their chest to listen their heartbeat, to feel their hands playing with his Saiko is pretty humble for the most part, or at least theres an attempt at it. Shironeki finds himself attracted to those with stability and confidence. Formerly a human who was studying Japanese Literature at Kamii University and was living a normal life, everything was soon changed after he had Rize's kakuhou transplanted into him and became a One-Eyed Ghoul. wow someone thinks im awsome im shure that you are WAY more awsome than me u even roleplay, but thank you a lot for putting a smile in my face! the suprize and interest in his partners face makes him really happy and exited The idea that even when apart he has them near soothes his anxieties just enough for him to find a temporary peace. Please read the rules before asking. Furuta Relaxing in his room, away from the world, away from the problems he has to face; where he can truly be himself. Awards; About the Magazine; Staff; Recent Stories; Support Us. A peck on the cheek. Their partner just started talking with Furuta when they went to Meet Sakisaki a.k.a Saki-chan ( Sakura Ayane ), his lovely girlfriend who, much to her own embarrassment, simply cannot resist her man's obnoxious love filled antics. Where You Guys Like To Hang Out (Samezuka) When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him (Iwatobi) When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him (Samezuka) When You Make Him Blush (Iwatobi) When You Make Him Blush (Samezuka) When You Feel a Threatening/ Dark Aura Around Them (Iwatobi) A/N: Scheduling. Next to last sins asks are Shironeki and Haise! What would Naki think and do especially since the movie was scaring him a lot but didnt want to show his fear in front of his girlfriend? That being said a Ghoul partner would be best for him, a human wouldnt survive such a sessionShould they bite back he will relish the sensation, that feeling and reminder that yes, hes alive, hes here, and there is someone like him with him, accepting himpossibly even. Of never joining the CCG, of never working his way up the ranks the best he couldof never becoming this beast. Is it so hard to get a decent bookmark? But, Hed love to take his s/o on a motorcycle ride to somewhere scenic and secluded and properly break in the bike. Alspo sorry for not writing much but rn im working on an ask of Kuramotos uis and furutas ideal type, Thank you so much for being patient and nice to us and have a great day! A Silent Voice This is a soulmate UA when you turn 15 you get a mark on your shoulder showing who your soulmate is. with them in bed whiles listening to them talk about their day, to lay his head Pretty high. Scenarios For You! He tried to will his kagune out, but it simply wouldn't go. Please read the rules before asking. lol), Uta and Itori may do it, uhmm now there arent any other ghouls that come to my mind that i belive that would do it, but if someone comes to mind ill tell you. He asks you out! What if..? I thought Id so something fun this weekend, so I did my best to sexualize the alphabet and turn it into a headcanon game! he sat next to you, placed a hand in your thigh and proceeded to speak his thoughts out loud " read the back of the box, love, I promise you're not weak". Sent out to track whoever attacked Leaky-Eye Luca and debuting as Giorno Giovanna's opponent, Bucciarati becomes the first to lend meaningful support to Giorno in his ascension in Passione's . Hed really like his partners collarbone and the nape of their neck. )R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc. somewhat sees it has a game (at least at first), and is very adventurous when new to try with his s/o, this boy loves experimenting when it comes to sex. Not much, but there may be one day in wich he tries to tease them. also this arent the best but im not very good at nsfw, most of these are just meh and tbh one of them is not very nsfw sorry hun ;-; but anyways i hope you like it. )Z = ZZZ ( how quickly they fall asleep afterwards). That being said this was fun to think about! Not a procrastination. One to remember anniversaries of the most obscure dates, prone to giving small gifts here and there to express himself. I didn't have the heart to wake you and tell you. Full Metal Alchemist: BrotherHood is one of the best anime on Netflix for fans around the world where things can't get any darker. You mutter words to yourself -why me? They pick out a movie to watch together, but that takes a while because his partners being indecisive and Mutsuki doesnt really mind what they watch either way. He wouldnt object to them practicing around his studio either, because itd be nice to listen to them play while hes working. His partner wouldve fallen over if Utas hand hadnt been holding them against him, and they moan at the sudden sensation, because theres heat, theres the feeling of his teeth scraping over their neck, and the wonderful pressure of Utas hand against their spine, holding them in place. Tokyo Ghoul Aogiri Arc. In these quiet moments in the back of his mind lurk the whispering of the man he used to be and he smothers it like a flame. ghouls-of-tokyo-deactivated2017 asked: 1: Congratulations on the 700 followers, senpai! Oftentimes she will compliment and admire the kagune of her opponent as she is a bit of a quinque-fanatic. You ask "I'm coming to your house since you won't show me your face. it comes to relationships. Ahhhh omigosh! And don't report this story. Rakuga-Kingdom and Almost Four Heroes. As mentioned before in the rare case he does, in fact, find an S/O, his romance is best described as that of a loyal dog or cat. he will cuddle with his s/o an he will probably also sugest a (long) bath. Choose some aesthetic photos and get a boy from Tokyo Revengers. Hed pretend to grumble while throwing his scarf around their neck, shove their hands into his pockets while complaining about them getting a cold, and then lecture them on all the kinds of stars they see while trying to keep the stammer out of his voice when his partner teases him about being such a solar system nerd. G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc). The light in Utas eyes have changed now, and while hes still smiling, theres a kind of sharp gleam in his gaze as he looks at them. So keep on keepin on and the asks coming!Mod Haiku. You smiled softly and opened your eyes. As weve all seen, Haise is generally in control of himself, and it takes quite a bit to throw him over the edge. The Life Of Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)Be Sure To Subscribe:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkbrlVKUj1hjQ9Bat0CvJLQ?sub_confirmation=1Ken Kaneki is the main pr. Though hes only romantic on a whim. Meaning that if I ask at least fourteen sentences then there must be at least fourteen sentences! From Inspiration to Ink Menu and widgets. Anywhoo, Thank you for loving our blog! Jul 3, 2022; deadliest months in 2016 and 2017; Comments: why did alaric kill bill forbes; I agree wholeheartedly with you! Ken Kaneki's Dark-Side Turn Proves Tokio Will Be the Evil Choujin X Random Characters Boyfriend Scenario [When You Wear Fluffy Pajamas] InfernityChick Syo Kurusu (Uta no Prince-sama) Kouha Ren (Magi) Kou Mukami (Diabolik Lovers: More Blood) Tsubaki Asahina (Brothers Conflict) Kuro!Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul) You were both in your room, and _ left the room for some reason. The mere concept of a date is foreign to this ghoul, and absolutely unnecessary in his opinion. Hes proud of what he can achieve and trust me, he flaunts it. Some simple and small trinkets, other times and more often than not visceral gifts are brought: Though all with good intent. What is your characters personality like? The second, means close or nearby, and the third, , signifies hero, genius, or someone exceptional. Jul 25, 2017 - We have own ourselves factory. Kaneki mutters. much he is very inexperienced about it as well. Suzuya: Hes more interested in the fact that theyre wearing matching pyjamas than the comedy, to be honest. #1 What would your life be like in Tokyo Ghoul? Mado Akira and Kureo, Arima Kishou, Shinohara Yukinori, Suzuya Juzou, Amon Koutaro, Haise Sasaki. To him it may as well be book mutilation. garbage days arent usually a problem because Haise always sorts his recycling from his garbage, but if hes had a rough week hed forget to put it out. Do they have any scars? Ayato: You lay in your bed, fighting back tears. How do they treat their (close) family? See, I was going to explain how the Sins meme is over but I. Just.CANT. A softer romantic, he enjoys the subtlety of gestures as oppossed to all out, over-the-top gestures. (Y/n) was out with her best friend, being immature as always, being too careless, (Y/n) had a close call with death. Although he is unpredictably aggressive, he will try and refrain from such outbursts the deeper the bond he has with his partner gets. YOU HAVE TO BE 100% SURE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THE CONTENT THAT WILL FOLLOW THIS WARNING, THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATE. april lives inside you on December 19, 2016: YOUR LIE IN APRIL FTW. This is not content made for women/girls, obviously if you identify as one and wish to re title people Another notable aspect of NORN9 Var Commons is its outstanding soundtrack. AUs, Crossovers, and Match-Ups are Closed! This time is just for he and his s/o to share. If their s/o works as an investigator, the 3 of them always make sure to protect each other in missions. Home; About Us. omg thank you so much Darling! Early morning hiking excursion leading to zip-lining perhaps. Remember, this is just for fun. Her mother and father are her biological ones and they are leading scientists of quinque research in the CCG. Has a habit of pulling his partners hair when they go down on him. Not necessarily every time, but sometimes he just wants someone to relate to andget him. Sometimes a lower part witch is just a plain mask with little blue details. He keeps staring at your lips so you stare at his. The door swings open and Ayato stands there in pure shock "What the fuck are you doing!?" Pick between 2 anime/manga characters with the same hair colour! if their s/o also works at the CCG the 3 of them would be seen a lot together specially in lunch break, if his s/o doesnt it is usual for them to just bring food for their boyfriends (either home made or take out). hair, to wake up next to them and give them rushed good morning kiss before #1 ILAND Good luck darling! How does their (close) family treat them? )Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc. A simple Head on their shoulder or a gentle grasping of their hand in his suffices. he didnt want to loose them. It was Shinohara who taught her confidence when they partnered together. Why is she even into this kind of stuff? Which tokyo revengeers gang will protect you Bake your cake and see which boy from Tokyo Revengers would eat it Bake a cake and at the end of the quiz you will get the guy from TokRev who got your cake. This is a blog where you can request any scenarios for the ghouls and humans from Ishida Sui's masterpiece "Tokyo Ghoul". Modern) Tokyo ghoul boyfriend scenarios (Discontinued) 9 pages Completed January 28, 2017 bd Anime/Manga Fanfiction . Ooooh~ Ghoul!Seidou <3 This onell be fun and quite the challenge. You never regretted the day you entered his mask shop because you knew it was the best thing you ever did. Ranmaru is a young cop with a dark past. Himiko. when he gets home, not only he loves knowing and searching for them, but seeing Its moments like these that remind his partner that hes still in there, albeit horribly damaged and in need of help; and as long as theyre there for him in his time of need they feel the relationship is validated.