As a storytelling enthusiast with a penchant for technology, they hope to create long-lasting connections with readers from all around the globe. Uber Eats US | Food Delivery and Takeout | Order Online from Restaurants Near You Find the best restaurants that deliver. How to Get a Refund for a Missing Item on Uber Eats - YouTube This wikiHow will show you how to contact Uber Eats customer service using your iPhone, Android, or computer. Said same crap, they just hung up on me. Were sorry we could not get you your order on time. You feel like family. From the home screen, select Track Order and scroll down to the tracking screen to find out. Love them! Use the search function to look for a specific restaurant. Please make sure the salmon is cleaned properly and very well done. For example, if you're having trouble logging into the app on your phone, don't include information in the Tweet about how often you use the app or what you planned to order that day. mcdelivery - McDonald's Log in with your username and password. Besides, youre probably lying anyway.. Eaters in Florence, SC, Cincinnati, OH, and Miami, FL ordered the most healthy food last year, while folks in Northern Missouri, Southern Arkansas and West Texas satisfied their cravings. If you call, press 1 for Restaurants, then press 2 if you havent completed an order yet. Next to Allergy requests and tap Clear. Tap View Cart. Like I literally love mushrooms. Drive sales and build your brand with ads on the Uber Eats app. Grillz take weeks to make, we gonna give them your dental records to shape it Nelly? We understand this is such a frustrating and poor experience for you and this is definitely something we would never want our valued customers like you to experience. Manage orders, deliveries, menus, and more from our tablet-based app. First, identify whos handling your deliveryUber Eats or DoorDash. . Once an order is cancelled, you can then place a new order. Get seen on the Uber Eats app with flexible delivery and pickup options. . Find Allergy Requests and tap Note food allergies for this dish. You'll be taken to the. First, identify whos handling your deliveryUber Eats or DoorDash. Wrong or missing items | Restaurants - Uber Help Tap on either the Android or iOS link below to download the app on your tablet. A conversation will open with Uber Eats' Support Assistant. When Uber Eats responds, you'll see a notification from the Uber Eats Driver app. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. No, you do not need an iPhone specifically to use UberEATS. Tap Place Order. Thatll save you the insane amount of time and energy that it takes to actually get support from the bastards at Uber. 1. If you ever need support while on a trip, you can reach an agent by tapping the menu icon, then selecting Help and the issue you need assistance with. Of the more than 1,000+ active grocery stores on Uber Eats in the U.S., weekends were the most popular days to order delivery, with the 5-7pm timeframe the most popular time to schedule orders. Set up your device in a snap. It was such an unexpected show of love and kindness, and only emphasizes why we remain loyal fans. How To Get A Refund On Uber Eats - Know Your Mobile They hardly ever add special instructions! wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Once an order is cancelled, you can then place a new order. Call Uber Eats support at 800-253-9377, or, If you aren't logged in already, enter your username and password to do so now. The 2021 Uber Eats Cravings Report - Uber Newsroom Without a doubt, large margaritas, Titos vodka, White Claw variety packs, Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon and Corona were the most popular orders. Plenty of people lie about missing food and other problems to get a refund. Simply put, they think that you are lying. If you place another order within 1 hour of receiving your original order, we may be able to provide Uber Cash in the amount of the second orders delivery fee. Uber Eats will activate the restaurant, and no further action is needed. This article has been viewed 196,160 times. New Uber Eats restaurants will not need to go through the Merchant Bridge Setup Steps. If you want to give Uber Eats a try and see how much you could make, signing up . You may need to wait a few moments before connecting to a representative. Build your menu, edit your inventory, and more in real time. Uber support is literally the most pathetic and infuriating support the Ive ever dealt with. The worst part is when Uber asks customers for PROOF like what does that even mean? If you don't have a Twitter account, you'll need to. Were sorry about your order. Please only send sunflowers!, Hi! From the home screen, select Track Order and scroll down to the tracking screen to find out. I like a sh*tload of mushrooms. I don't want to pay for anything I don't receive? No other delivery service even bats an eye at rectifying charges for missing items, not Uber, they obviously don't give a fuck. For instructions on how to manage your orders, click on the link below at left. I would, I've never gone back to Ubereats since making this post and it doesnt make a damn bit of difference to them, thats the downside to all this convenience, individually we're insignificant once they reach critical mass. In Grillz by Nelly he said rob the jewelry store and tell them make me a grill. Heres the link to complain: https://formsnym.ag.ny.gov/OAGOnlineSubmissionForm/faces/OAGCFCHome;jsessionid=mqcqhft5wqwDHY_VjcFQmMvVcNpk9llJLtg0Ym9HGkvmcXdb4XrU!-1311131280. Please review the third-partys privacy policy, accessibility policy, and terms. In order to investigate an issue with a McDelivery order and take appropriate steps, we suggest that you contact Uber Eats customer service directly through the Uber Eats App, DoorDash customer service directly through the DoorDash App or Grubhub customer service directly through the Grubhub App. Make touch-free ordering and paying seamless for your business. , Good day, great menu, and thank you SO much once again for your outstanding food, commitment to community, and exceptional ethics ~ I feel blessed to exist within your orbit, and celebrate my good fortune at every opportunity to avail myself of the fruits of your labour Heres to staying safe, sane, sated and full bellied!, Hello, I have been buying from here for a while now, and Id just like to say this place has some of the best wings Ive ever had. If you are POS integrated and need more information on setup, follow your corporate guidelines or reach out to your Uber Eats Sales Rep for more information. Its one of the many benefits of using the McDonalds app. Groceries and alcohol have become some of the most popular delivery requests in 2021, two trends that were adopted during the pandemic and are likely . Delivering With Uber Eats | Uber 2. Make doing business faster, easier, and more efficient with Uber Eats Orders. Understand your customers and keep them coming back for more. Accepting multiple orders from the same merchant helps you wait less and deliver more, maximizing your earnings. 9. My order is not correct or is missing items: We're sorry about your order. To toggle between driving and delivering, tap the bar at the bottom of your screen. Menu items will vary by location. For restaurant owners, contact Uber Eats Support. Thank you for contacting ubereats, Hedwig, *fish not guaranteed alive on arrival to Peru, Then refund my money..I am seeking legal assistance and national news story coverage. Ensure repeat business with incentives to entice your customers. This fee helps cover delivery costs. Special instructions not followed : UberEATS - reddit From the home screen, select "Track Order" and scroll down to the tracking screen to find out. Qualifying merchants are awarded a badge for excellent service. Step by step instructions of how to get refund for missing food on uber eats in your phone for Android and iPhone. Find the best restaurants that deliver. Directions to the pickup location will show along with any specific pickup instructions. We're sorry to hear about the missing Fettuccine Alfredo. I love mushrooms., Hello favorite salad maker. Get help with your Uber account, a recent trip, or browse through frequently asked questions. And one person even ordered $7,719.82 worth of groceries, containing over 218 individual items! 'Issue with a delivered or past order'. it was a blessing in disguise, I deleted the app and never went back, I was spending too much money and getting too fat, down 55#'s & counting, thx Ubereats for being horrible. Tap a menu item. 1. I've had these same issues with Uber eats, Instacart, and occasionally Amazon -no refunds, but plenty of excuses and fake concerns that almost make me feel like they're mocking me? I understand why they would act suspicious sometimes, as missing items are impossible to prove (I've taken photos of an empty bag when something is missing and for some reason, a photo is required) and they refund you based on your word, but for those costumers making false claims of missing items, does that mean none of us can get a refund? Please check the Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Grubhub app or website to learn more about applicable fees associated with delivery. Rain graduated from San Francisco State University with a BA in Cinema. Doesn't hurt to ask though. As we expanded into alcohol delivery this year, folks across the world raised a glass. Like someone else said, dispute the charges with your bank. Enter your concerns, include any additional photos, then tap Send. Uber Eats is the platform that makes ordering food on the app as simple as requesting a ride with Uber. Select Order from the bottom menu bar and switch from Pickup to McDelivery. They most likely forgot to put the item in. If you're not using a dedicated tablet from us for Uber Eats Orders, you can easily install, set up, and customize the free tablet- or desktop-based app. Qualifying merchants are awarded a badge for excellent service. No chorizo., Wings with extra fingalickin sauce. UberEats exists for one reason people: To make investment money back that they are spending on UBER. I have gone ahead and credited that account with enough peso to get you your meal again with the inclusion of a *free fish. $14! The app or website you placed your order on will have instructions for the cancellation process. To set your preferred navigation app, tap the menu icon, then tap Account, App Settings, and Navigation. Ive given them screenshot proof of wrong compensation for an order and they still denied it until I told them to look at it again. Check the bottom of the receipt in your email to find out the vendor. Enjoy! The amount varies for each restaurant based on things like your location and availability of nearby couriers. Select the order you need help with. You've come to the right place. Although we could not find an account with the name yummyjimmy, we did find one similar in Japan. Pictures of the food missing an item? Also your face bandaid is dumb., Lets give this a try tonight please. 5. Please contact Uber Eats at 866-987-3744 or DoorDash at 833-510-0332. Drivers can't do anything about it so don't penalize your driver by lowering tip/thumbs down/etc. Well review and make adjustments as necessary. Then enter the password associated with your Uber account and tap Next to sign in. Dispute this charge with your credit card company. DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States, Canada and Australia. Please dont send me dry wings , I just really need a phillips head screwdriver, Looking for a bouquet of sunflowers! Engage customers and get noticed right from the app. Please make me hurt. Make them credit you. Once an order is placed it cannot be modified. Also, how is Uber supposed to know youre not just lying? Its a pretty quick process as well. The saying is true: when you know, you know. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Rain Kengly. They can confirm with the restaurant that the item was missing. Choose from the options below to get help with your account and orders. You call the number and they tell you the only people that can help with that must be contacted through email. Published on November 4, 2021. FML. Select Gift Card. Please check your final receipt to see if the missing item (s) were already taken off. Do not sell or share my personal information. Tap Support inbox. It came in a styrofoam box and no cast iron skillet. Look at me Im rambling on and on in a Snapple instruction area. A service fee will also be applied to your order. The pandemic accelerated the adoption of grocery delivery by several years and we only expect it to grow. Make extra extra extra burning super super hot and spicy!!! Note: Uber Eats Orders (device) login credentials are different from Uber Eats Manager login credentials. Delight customers with same-day delivery powered by Uber. Device login credentials can be found in the email titled "Your restaurant is officially live on Uber Eats" while those for Uber Eats Manager are in the email titled "Welcome to Uber . 1/3 . If Uber Eats is aware of the problem, they will Tweet out when they have fixed it. Place the extra granola at the bottom, followed by the base and the original toppings (please place all the extra toppings I ordered, that are duplicated in the original recipe, into a single, side container)., If you could please thoroughly saturate the pulled pork with the barbecue sauce I just want to make sure that the pulled pork is fully covered in barbecue sauce, as opposed to just putting unsauced meat on the bun and then some barbecue sauce on the top., Please make sure that there are a TON of mushrooms. You betcha! HACER Scholarships for Hispanic Students, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Select Order from the bottom menu bar and switch from Pickup to McDelivery., Enter the desired address for delivery and you will be notified if. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). Get contactless delivery for restaurant takeout, groceries, and more! Were sorry we could not get you your order. 7. Check the bottom of the receipt in your email to find out the vendor. They thought they were so sly. Rain Kengly is a wikiHow Technology Writer. To report and resolve any issues, first identify who was handling your deliveryUber Eats or DoorDash. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 307,971 times. Over the past twelve months, our customers have relied on Uber Eats to get everything from sandwiches to sunflowers to screwdrivers and everything in between. Its ridiculous. Use this method if you want to speak to a real person regarding Uber Eats issues. For any further questions, please contact Uber Eats at 866-987-3744 or reach out to DoorDash at 833-510-0332. Since this is the most public way of contacting customer service, you should only Tweet out questions about general issues, such as the functionality of the app, and not about your personal account or payment plan. Drivers can have the messages read aloud, and they can simply tap to respond. If you have an issue with an active order, click the three dots icon to the right of the order. Order food online or in the Uber Eats app and support local restaurants. The name of the delivery driver can be found in the order details section. Tap the 'Any pickup notes?' field Select from pre-written messages or write your own. Enter additional details. They hardly ever add special instructions! She can literally smile on command, amongst a ton of other tricks., May I have extra powdered sugar on the side, (maybe in a little plastic snap top container? In this new system, the orders are instantly marked as accepted and ready for pickup. This is my first time ordering. The Uber Eats representative should already have access to those details. Baby it is your birthday! They can go back and look at previous orders and their tablet. I know, youre thinking this guy needs to up his maple tolerance and youre right, but Im working on it, baby steps.) Select Add Payment Method. . The merchant should notify you if they cant accommodate your request. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/21\/Use-UberEATS-Step-16-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-16-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/21\/Use-UberEATS-Step-16-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-16-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Use-UberEATS-Step-18-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-18-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Use-UberEATS-Step-18-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-18-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f0\/Use-UberEATS-Step-19-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-19-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f0\/Use-UberEATS-Step-19-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-19-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Use-UberEATS-Step-20-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-20-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Use-UberEATS-Step-20-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-20-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/98\/Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/98\/Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9c\/Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9c\/Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f3\/Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f3\/Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/68\/Use-UberEATS-Step-26-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-26-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/68\/Use-UberEATS-Step-26-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-26-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f7\/Use-UberEATS-Step-27-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-27-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f7\/Use-UberEATS-Step-27-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-27-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Use-UberEATS-Step-28-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-28-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Use-UberEATS-Step-28-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-28-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Use-UberEATS-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Use-UberEATS-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6e\/Use-UberEATS-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6e\/Use-UberEATS-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/55\/Use-UberEATS-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/55\/Use-UberEATS-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-4.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-17-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Use-UberEATS-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Use-UberEATS-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f3\/Use-UberEATS-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f3\/Use-UberEATS-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Use-UberEATS-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Use-UberEATS-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c4\/Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c4\/Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-21-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-22-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-23-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/44\/Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/44\/Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-24-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4b\/Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4b\/Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-3.jpg\/aid7801947-v4-728px-Use-UberEATS-Step-25-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"