Each week, viewers will watch the strong-willed. (6 episodes, 2019) Series Production Design by Corey Creque . Cody is determined to show the other competitors that he is more than a bull rider and that he can ranch with the best of them. Part twos obstacle course tests the contestants control and handling of the unruly colts theyve been training since early on in the competition. Married with five kids, Jared isnt afraid to fight for what he thinks is right. Fierce competitor, Ora Brown, is a cowpuncher in charge of a cattle operation in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. If you have a strong work ethic you can find a ranch job somewhere and learn from the cowboys doing it every day. Cowboying has taken Trace sits down with each cowboy to talk about what winning would mean to them before announcing the Ultimate Cowboy Showdown winner. I really enjoyed getting to meet everybody and getting to learn how everybody else runs their ranch and what they do on the daily and get to hear their stories and just be around people that love and have a passion for what we do, she said. Two-by-two, they race over rough terrain, ravines, and a pond until the three winners go up against each other to win safety from elimination. How would you make yourself stand out? He broke out in 1996 with his debut album,DREAMIN OUT LOUD, cracking the Top 5 of Billboards Hot Country Songs chart with Every Light In the House Is On and following with the #1 smash, This Aint (No Thinkin Thing). Since then, Adkins has pioneered a mix of classic Country minded traditionalism and adventurous, good-natured showmanship, breaking open new avenues in modern Country through fun-filled hits like Honky Tonk Badonkadonk and Hillbilly Bone (with Blake Shelton). R. Thomas Umstead serves as senior content producer, programming for Multichannel News, Broadcasting + Cable and Next TV. I agree that Producer may license, assign, and otherwise transfer this application and all rights granted by me under this application to any person or entity. Ethan works alongside the cowboys on his ranch, Land & Cattle, a family operation that runs 15-20 thousand head of cattle. Nearly a year after Katey Jo Gordon filmed Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, the final episode aired at the end of April, revealing that Gordon won season two of the reality competition show, but she said it wasnt an easy road. Hosted by country music icon Trace Adkins. As a single and young woman in the industry, shes often not taken seriously. [9], UCS Season 3 was greenlit in August 2021 and premiered on INSP in April 2022. school cowboy who has a reputation as a man of few words with a big temper. No matter how small the job, it is important to never let your work ethic fail. Sal is a first-generation New Mexico desert rat cowboy who says he can rope and ride In addition to being a Hollywood stuntman, this former professional bull rider is a ranch hand and skilled horseman. Growing up on a small farm in Iowa, Tara learned how to be a cowboy from her biggest inspiration, her father. running ranches for others, he is finally running his own operation in East Texas. Katey Jo Gordon of Ryan, Oklahoma, won season two of the Trace Adkins-hosted "Ultimate Cowboy Showdown" reality series that airs on INSP. Female cowboys are more apt to uphold those traditions because we can be more tender-hearted to those values. Set in Alabama, INSP's The Cowboy Way is a look into the day-to-day of three, modern-day, real-life cowboys: Bubba Thompson, Cody Harris, and Booger Brown. 5. put your mind to.. It is hard to start out on your own, and even the rodeo world can be very expensive to get into. The parties agree that if any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement cannot be settled through direct discussions, they shall endeavor first to settle the controversy or claim by a mediation administered by JAMS under its applicable rules. Stephen is not I grant the rights hereunder whether or not I am selected to participate in the Program in any manner whatsoever. Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. We believe these incredible all-stars should be given a second chance at being crowned the winner of Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, INSP executive VP of programming Doug Butts said in a statement. 28, 2021 at 3:30 AM PDT. Chief, his horse, and trusted companion even won him over $25,000 in the Houston Ranch Rodeo. In each episode, a contestant is eliminated from the competition. Shortly after, I got a call and thought it was a scam. The male and female contestants include ranch owners, ranch managers . 8. She grew up on her familys cattle ranch and is determined to keep the tradition going by following in her grandfathers footsteps. He hails from the Texas Panhandle, which he says is where real Copyright 2021 Texoma News Network. With great respect for cowboy traditions, Hadley is serious when it comes to his cowboy ways and always likes to look his best. [5][6] Season 2 was expanded to 10 episodes, with Colton Angel, Morgan Flitter, Hannah Castillitto, Lonnie Luke, Juan Carlos Montes, Roveskey Hickman, Ora Brown,[7] Cole Wideman, Jackson Taylor, Jennifer Hudgins, Hunter Arnold Groveton, Tyler Kijac,[8] JP Gonzalez and Katey Jo Gordon competing in this season. Photo 1: *, Who is your current employer and what is your job title? In "Ultimate Cowboy Showdown," 14 cowboys (men and women) from all across the country compete for a life-changing prize, according to the show's website. Cole grew up learning the ropes from his grandfather on his farm. Trace sends the cowboy, who acts too much on impulse, packing. ABOUT ULTIMATE COWBOY SHOWDOWN Top cowboys from across the nation lock horns in a series of grueling challenges for their chance to win the prize of a lifetime. May 12, 2022. American Quarter Horses. Even at a slight 140 pounds, Chris is not afraid to stand up to bigger, more seasoned cowboys who dont think he has the size or experience to be a good horseman or cattleman. However, there have been times that I felt like I had to be better than the men I was working with to gain their respect, but it made me feel even better when I earned the respect of the old-school cowboys I looked up to. Updated: May. The traditions, values and camaraderie are unbeatable. 6. Four cowboys and cowgirls from Oklahoma will be among competitors in the Trace Adkins-hosted reality show "Ultimate Cowboy Showdown.". A lot of people assume that as a woman I am too weak. The twelve remaining cowboys saddle up for another immunity challenge tournament-style pasture roping. Taking over his family ranch after his father passed away, he has expanded their operation into Kansas and continues to bring success to his farm. *, Have you ever been convicted of any crimes, including a misdemeanor or a felony? The vice president of his local chapter of the Cattlemens Association, Ethan has a larger than life personality and a big heart. Former professional bull rider Lonnie Luke might have retired to settle down and raise a family, but dont let that fool you this man cowboyin is no joke. Cole uses horse-drawn machinery to complete his daily tasks and competes in rodeos throughout the summer alongside his wife. These ladies are contestants on INSPs Ultimate Cowboy Showdown season 2. Hes celebrating the 25th anniversary of his debut with 2021s THE WAY I WANNA GO (Verge Records), a 25-song album that released to critical acclaim with Rolling Stone praising as lighthearted club-ready fun, People noting its packed to the hilt with hits, and Billboard applauding a creative tour de force that serves up the lyrical and stylistic diversity that would make his hero Milsap proud. Mixing pure-Country reverence with standout collaborations featuring Blake Shelton, Melissa Etheridge, Snoop Dogg, Stevie Wonder on harmonica and more, the LP introduces Adkins latest single Where The Country Girls At (featuring Luke Bryan and Pitbull). periods of time away from his wife and four children. By competing on Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, Eddie hopes to prove he is a cowboy through and through. Jason is a volunteer firefighter and truck driver by trade, but spends his weekends working for black Angus ranchers in the area. THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF MEDIATORS AND ARBITRATORS SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE (i) AN EXPERIENCED ARBITRATOR WHO IS EXPERIENCED IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA, OR (ii) A RETIRED JUDGE. Trace sends another cowboy packing. With hisheadline THE WAY I WANNA GO TOUR extending into 2023, Adkins is now starring in FOXs new Country music drama series,MONARCH. Jason hopes to ultimately become a full-time cowboy and inspire others to pursue their dreams. I also learned to walk in honor and integrity. Follow. Doug Butts, Executive Vice President of Programming for INSP, made the announcement. In 2018, Cody was the winner of the 49th International Finals Rodeo and the New York PBR. He hopes to win Ultimate Cowboy Showdown so he can run his very own cattle ranch to pass it down to the centers of his world his kids. He is a world champion mounted shooter and proud father of two teenage daughters. In the end, it all comes down to strategy, and the team that thinks ahead takes the win. The world needs more cowboys. Theyre tough Watch 2 Win Archive - INSP TV | TV Shows and Movies, Privacy Notice and Disclosure for California Residents. Credits also include, FOX's Spin the Wheel, in partnership with Justin Timberlake's Tennman Productions, the NBC hit dating series Average Joe, whose first season finale attracted more than 25 million viewers ranking it as the second highest rated reality telecast in NBC network history; the critically-acclaimed Three Wishes (NBC) which was named the most family friendly show on broadcast television, and Battle of the Network Stars, a reboot of the infamous 1970's/80's competition show, which premiered on ABC; and Sweet Home Alabama on CMT, which became the networks highest rated series. BA1 1UA. In the elimination challenge, Trace gets rid of the teams! If youre a fierce competitor, an incredible cowboy, and an expert cattleman, apply now for your chance to compete for more than 50K in prizes. Competing to win it all is a group of men and women from all across the nation with diverse backgrounds, including a world-renowned horse trainer, an eight-time US team roping champion, and a professional bull rider, to name a few. For centuries, the Crow Jason is a volunteer firefighter and truck driver by trade, but spends his weekends working for black Angus ranchers in the area. Valuing a hard I agree that the Released Parties or any of them may use all or any part of my Likeness, and may alter or modify it regardless of whether or not I am recognizable. Winning a full rodeo scholarship in college, he went on to become a professional bronc and bull rider. He now lives in Mississippi where he owns a cattle dog and horse training business and manages a ranch with 15,000 head of cattle. visiting his uncles cattle operation. *, How could $50K in prizes change your life? A fifth-generation cowboy, Gordon has racked up hundreds of wins on the rodeo circuit, but her most . , and he recommended me to the producers. I was put in touch with casting, and the rest is history! dream and hopes to have his own operation one day. I learned that you dont have to say much, and then when you do speak, it carries more weight. He plans to pass on his cowboy ways to his young son. April 21, 2022. H- In the true cowboy arena, being male or female doesnt carry weight. As a ranch manager turned cattleman, Cody is all business. ^ Peterson, Erik. In the end, Trace sends the cowboy whose heart doesnt seem to be in it to win it, but they dont go quietly. TV-G. As the last woman in the competition, J Storme continues to impress the remaining cowboys. Sign Up for Our Newsletter Below! When their plan quickly goes south and puts them all in danger, two cowboys lock horns, and the arena heats up during elimination. The judges make a major revelation about the challenge, and the cowboy with a bossy attitude gets the boot. K- In a sense I do, because the industry is so hard to get into if you do not come from it. An experienced ranch hand, he has worked on some of the largest operating ranches in Texas, New Mexico, and Montana. Ethan is an Oklahoma cow boss whos determined to prove he can out-cowboy anyone and believes his hands-on approach is what sets him apart. Technology where he played Division II basketball. SIGN HERE: *. The new season of the series will feature the return of original series judge Trace Adkins along with top contestants from the first three seasons. The contestants lock horns in a number of grueling challenges, with Trace and a panel of experts judging their skills, knowledge, grit, and passion. I learned from a young age to work smarter not harder. INSP is available nationwide to more than 58M households via MVPDs including DISH (channel 259), DIRECTV (channel 364), Comcast Xfinity, Cox Communications, Charter Spectrum, National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC), Verizon Fios (channel 286), AT&T U-verse (channel 564) and on vMVPDs including SLING TV, fuboTV, Philo, Frndly TV, Vidgo, FreeCast and Evoca. Fourth-generation Texas cowboy, J Storme, wants to show the nation that women can do anything men can do. K- It was awesome! Rate. just a cowboy; he also holds an Engineering degree from South Dakota School of Mines and This former firefighter and paramedic received a full ride to college on a rodeo scholarship and grew up on a farm in New Mexico. Showdown, Sal wants to show his kids and everyone watching that you can do whatever you He still competes to this day and has climbed up the ladder, starting out building fences to eventually landing a management gig on a cattle ranch. All rights reserved. I felt like it couldve gone either way because JP is a super good hand and standing there next to him, not knowing what Trace was going to say, I was like Woah. It was like a flood of relief I guess.. H- I grew up in the cowboy lifestyle. Top cowboys from across the nation lock horns in a series of grueling challenges for their chance to win the prize of a lifetime. I hope that I can inspire young girls in the horse/livestock industry to go for it and leave a legacy for the generations to come. He hopes to win the competition so he can expand his ranch into a sufficiently profitable business. You hereby give the following representations, warranties, acknowledgements, consents and releases: I dont even know if its still sunk in yet, she said. I grew up having to earn the respect of those cowboys, and it seems like some of the younger cowboys just expect it from the beginning, whether they can do the job or not. *. "Ultimate Cowboy Showdown" on INSP, hosted by Trace Adkins, is now casting for a fourth season in 2022. Cuatro is a family man who wants to win the competition to pay tribute to his late mother and build a better future for his young family. The winner of the Ultimate Cowboy Showdown All-Stars Edition will receive his own herd worth at least $50,000, according to network officials. . INSP has green-lit a fourth season of its cowboy competition series Ultimate Cowboy Showdown. Keaton and his twin sister grew up on a Black Angus cattle ranch where they also bred Recently married, Hadley cant wait to start raising little cowboys of his own. The fourteen male and female contestants include ranch owners, ranch managers, viral video cowboys, horse trainers, and rodeo stars. He plans to pass on his cowboy ways to his young son. Like What You See? A dayworker for about 20 different ranches west of Houston, Coy has been pushing himself to H- I learned a lot about myself. Growing up on a farm, Jared branched out on his own when he was eighteen to show his father he was just as skilled as the best hands in the country. Being a cowboy means upholding the cowboy code and caring for the land and animals in your care above yourself. A championship bull rider for Professional Bull Riders (PBR) and International Professional Rodeo Association (IPRA) from Tennessee, Cody competes all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Fourteen cowboys from across the United States are here to prove they're the best of the best. October 17, 2019. K- Hard work and perseverance. There is a lot of manual labor involved as a cowboy. Please upgrade your browser. season 2 airs on INSP Wednesday February 24th at 9ET. Work hard at it, and the money will come. While her primary responsibilities at the familys establishment are training and selling horses, she also day works for other operations in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, and Texas. Since his 1996 breakout debutDREAMIN OUT LOUDdelivered smashes Every Light In The House, which hit Top 5 on Billboards Hot Country Songs chartand #1 This Aint (No Thinkin Thing), Adkins has pioneered a mix of classic Country minded traditionalism and adventurous, good-natured showmanship, breaking open new avenues in modern Country through fun-filled hits like Honky Tonk Badonkadonk and Hillbilly Bone with Blake Shelton. H- One of the biggest lessons I have learned is that a horse can teach you more than most people can, without saying a word. (Indian Land, SC November 15, 2022) General-entertainment network INSP today announced it has greenlit a fourth season of its fan-favorite original cowboy competition series Ultimate Cowboy Showdown. From the tender age of two, fifth-generation cowboy Katey Jo Gordon has competed in rodeos and won her first competition when she was only five years old. I noticed I had a voicemail; I listened to it, and it was Ultimate Cowboy Showdown. He studied ranch management and now splits his time between California and Baja, Mexico. H- There is a big difference between an East Coast cowboy and a West Coast cowboy. CONFIDENTIALITY. While some thrive under the pressure, ultimately, the cowboy that cant adapt in the moment goes home. In 2018, Sarah and her team won the Day of The Cowboy Ranch Rodeo in Alabama after she roped and loaded her yearling in record time. Trace Adkins Reveals 'Ultimate Cowboy Showdown' Is Returning For Second Season. Team Roping and American Junior. Starring Trace Adkins Genres Competing for a herd of cattle and a coveted belt buckle, 12 cowboys set out to prove who is the top all-around cowboy, with judges evaluating their p Two cowboys are neck and neck the entire round, but only one comes up on top. Female cowboys have to earn their stripes. When it comes to the competition, his drive to win is to create a safety net for him and his wife to start having children. I make a living on the back of a horse, and I have experience wrangling horses in Montana. He is a world champion mounted shooter and proud father of two teenage daughters. While getting better acquainted, personalities clash, and alliances form. Kijac is one of 14 contestants competing on season 2 of the series hosted by country musician Trace Adkins on the cable network INSP, which is available nationwide to more than 76 million. As a day worker, she tends to 900 head of cattle. But Cody has not given up on his Katey Jo Gordon IS the Ultimate Cowboy Katey Jo Gordon grew up in Jal, New Mexico, and now makes her home in Comanche, Oklahoma, with her husband, Dylan. The series features 14 male and female cowboys competing for a $50,000 herd of cattle, a belt buckle and a lifetime of bragging rights. Needless to say, I won that bet. I am grateful it pushed me beyond what I thought my limits were. Love God, Family & Country & obviously TRUMP! On top of tending to his cattle in Texas, he works the night I have read, understand, and agree with the foregoing. Winner of ULTIMATE COWBOY SHOWDOWN hosted by Trace Adkins on INSP Network. Country music icon, Trace Adkins hosts INSPs first competition show, Ultimate Cowboy Showdown. Ultimate Cowboy Showdown Season 1 (84) 2019 TV-G Twelve cowboys from across the U.S. compete for a herd of cattle and a coveted belt buckle. The green team starts strong, but a few wrong moves have major repercussions. A seasoned modern-day cowboy, Zane is ready to show the young bucks and old-schoolers that his approach to the cowboy life is the most efficient. Juan is proud to share the rich history of the vaqueros and how theyve influenced Western cowboy culture. During his Professional Bull Riders (PBR career), Jamon won over $300,000 but traded the rodeo world for day working on ranches all over the country. bull riding, steer wrestling, and team roping competitions. Tractor Work The blue team comes up with a smart strategy, but one member grabs the wrong steer, sending the rest of the team searching for a steer theyll never find. Chris Becker (Jay, OK) is among 14 contestants throwing his cowboy hat into the ring in the third season of the INSP cowboy competition series Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, hosted by country music icon Trace Adkins.