PD 05/26/2011. But your field office has the officers that will adjudicate your AOS petition by interviewing you. gccg Member Join Date: May 2018 Posts: 29 Tweet #4 05-24-2018, 01:54 PM Thank you so much. A place to discuss US and Worldwide immigration news, politics, visas, green cards, raids, deportations, etc. I have two I-130 in the system and both are at the National Benefits Center in Lee's Summit, MO. I received notification that I need to make an appointment with biometric at 9/5 on app, but never receive the mail notification. Depending on the workload of the local field office and how fast they operate your case will either be interview waived and approved since youre employment based or scheduled for an interview if youre marriage based. This website uses cookies, some of which are essential for the functionality of the website while others are for improving user experience and personalization. Just go by the processing times for the I-485 at your assigned field office. also Im still confused if Lee Summit, MO is the Kansas City local office, does anyone know something about this. And still waiting for the actual card!? @yogendra did you get any update from nbc lee's summit? They are processing my marriage based green card there. So, things seem to be moving but I'm close to 15 months wait time now from a central European country with a corporate petition based on E-2 visa status (arguably one of the fastest routes to a greencard). Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. He claims he doesn't expect an interviewand that maybe these transfers were to lighten case load. No EAD yet. January 22, 2021 We received your response for Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. When you file the original application to the lockbox, USCIS contractors receive it and do initial processing like scanning, uploading documents, ensuring right forms and fee were used etc. I am wondering whether the living area I am living is affecting the process of approving case? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. so he guided me through kansas city. Cookie Notice Hoping everything goes well Edited September 25, 2018 by AH&JH Posted February 5, 2019 At the service center they review your application to determine whether you are missing documents like birth certificates, medical etc and they issue an RFE if necessary. Ill keep you posted. Sent an inquiry to USCIS and got to reply. . I believe 30% of them got their GC before me. Looking for U.S. government information and services? You may never hear from the USCIS. Local field office is either one of the below Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco in California. Our i-485 case also got moved to the same location couple of days ago. Hope this helps. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Lees Summit, MO on Snagajob. This page was not helpful because the content: Green Card for Employment-Based Immigrants, Green Card for Family Preference Immigrants, Green Card for an Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen, Fiscal Year 2023 Employment-Based Adjustment of Status FAQs, Adjustment of Status Filing Charts from the Visa Bulletin, International Travel as a Permanent Resident, Rights and Responsibilities of a Permanent Resident, Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Questions & Answers: Pending Employment-Based Form I-485 Inventory, Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. Roc was joint petition but I got divorce afterwards, they sent RFE requesting divorce decree, now they sent my papers to NBC to schedule an interview. Est. Think of it as the paperwork checkers. Just wanted to update you, my case was sent to NBC in June 2018 stating an interview will be schedule. case transferred to lees summit on apr 26. Kind of soothing but not fully. Apply online instantly. The I-751 seems to have been transferred, because USCIS may want to interview you, but this is unclear. It then gets transferred to a service center (Either Texas, California, NBC etc etc). We live in Dallas but our case is at Lee Summits MO NBC. I ask because mine was transferred to lees summit a few days ago and just wondering if that means over a 4month wait from here on? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I am an EB3-3. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Estoy pensando en llamar el prximo mes si es que no hay novedades este mes. For fingerprinting we went to Oakland. Is this something I should worry about timeline wise and at what point do I need to consider applying for another temporary extension (is that even possible)? also is your local FO Kansas City? A mi me enviaron el 13 de Julio un RFE en julio del ao pasado, envi la respuesta a lo que me pidieron en una semana. It's easy! Thanks for responding, what does a time lock mean? It is processing in National Benefts Center in Lee's Summit, MO. If/once your green card is approved by the field office, the NBC will ship out the green card. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I am waiting since 11/01/2022 and to see the times this center does not come out. Talked to tier 2 support and they said nothing can be done other than waiting. NBC is in Kansas City. How long is processing times for I-130 for child under 21 in Lee's Summit MO? Our National Records Center receives and processes FOIA requests and applications for genealogy information. if that helps. no divorce waiver. Lee's Summit, MO = National Benefit Center. I guess it is NBC. For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability: TTY 800-767-1833. After U.S. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance. Can u tell me more about it mine too was transfer BTW one week, My too was transfer to summit on June 27 and I put in my i485 on march. so for e.g if your case got transferred to NBC in November, you will get your approval in line with November 2021 filers at NBC. Any news from your cases? Hi everyone, did anyone of you was his i751approved and got the approval letter, then his file transferred to CSC/NBC/VSC..etc for more reviewing?? Go to our USCIS Processing Time Information page for more information. If you applied for an employment-based Green Card, you can also go to our Immigration and Citizenship Data and Questions & Answers: Pending Employment-Based Form I-485 Inventory pages for more information. A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. Remote in Lee's Summit, MO. its all luck.. mine took 4 months to reach FO. On 7/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, Montu.developer said: 2003-2021 VisaJourney. Secure .gov websites use HTTPS Thanks! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Scan this QR code to download the app now. Its a service center.. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Thanks! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. How much longer do i have to wait for an answer? You are using an out of date browser. You may find it here: https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices The NBC will process the I-765 and I-131 together and ship out the work permit card. Earn up to $40,643.20annually with no experience! I am still waiting for an update on my I-485. kind of a dumb question, but i just want to make sure that the national benefits center we are referring to is the office located in lee's summit, MO. As far as I could find, different forms have different timeframes for approval. Ask our. For more information, please see our Should I call them and ask for an update? K1 Visa Feb. 29, 2012: I-129F sent March 8, 2012: NOA1 (VSC)August 30, 2012: NOA2 Oct. 1, 2012: Packet 3 received Nov. 3, 2012: Packet 4 received Nov. 15, 2012 . Today. Any update on how to track process at Lees Summit NBC? My PD is June 8, 2011. You can check the average time it takes for a particular USCIS office to process a Form I-485. Creo que tengo un poco ms claro el tema aqu. Im in Texas and was assigned to Texas service center (SRC) originally. U.S. Page Title. Processing time. Btw which local service center do you think yours would go to, Mine is Chicago. Hi everyone, does anybody know anything about timelines of NBC in Lee Summit Missouri? uscis national benefits center lee's summit, mo addressmr patel neurosurgeon cardiff 27 februari, 2023 / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av USCIS-NBC PO BOX 648005, Lee's Summit, MO 64064.that office will notify you of the . Go to our Change of Address Information page to learn how to update your address with us. There is no processing times for I-130s in these situations. This timeline was created with the Lawfully App. Has anyone noticed any changes in their case status whose cases got moved to the same location? Just go by the processing times for the I-485 at your assigned field office. Do you think that its statement is correct in our situation? I am wondering whether the living area I am living is affecting the process of approving case? My EAD is at the same place and its had no update for 30+ days with at least an 8 month time lock. In comparison, the national average is ten months, while the Houston area has the longest wait time - 17.3 months, and it is expected . I-485 Issues Common to All Services Centers. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. $15.89 - $20.58 . My priority date is November 26, 2021. Login Signup. In my case, will all forms be approved together or each will follow a different timeline? . Lee's summit (also called the national benefits center) is where the cases are originally reviewed for payment, incorrect paperwork filed, etc. Ask our. The NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER is MSC and is located in the city fo Lee's Summit, Missouri. Lee's summit MO from last April 2018 and no updated till now. Let's go to this thread to share and discuss our processing timelines: You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. So Processing Times (uscis.gov) is a handy website, but it's not updated with all the processing centers. Hi, I even sent a message through the internal email system, and they told me to go to the same website despite the fact that NBC is not available for the I-130. Has anyone given the interview? I am currently on H1b visa. @Pankaj our i-485 got moved to Lee's Summit, MO on December 14th, 2021. @chirag, @yogendra, any updates for you guys? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. On USCIS website their case inquiry date is shown as April 14th, 2021. I guess that's why I never received the mail. On my I-797C form, National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO was the office listed. Pero no he obtenido ninguna respuesta nueva. I spoke to my lawyer he was amazed. Apply to Assistant Manager, Crew Member, Account Manager and more! I'm not sure I understand correctly, but your i-485 is THE application to change your status to "Greencard holder". It really depends on the officers who is processing. Review our. Yo tambin estaba confundida sobre el lugar exacto donde esta siendo procesado mi caso. 25 Uscis jobs available in Lees Summit, MO on Indeed.com. Thanks @Chirag. Share . Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. Based on your timeline, looks like you did your N400 biometrics end of 2017 and it took them that long to transfer your case and possibly schedule your combo interview? Once all is cleared (I.e they received responses to any RFEs issued, completed your background check etc) they make your case available to the field office for interview. The Kansas City office is a field office that serves some counties in the KS Metro area. RD 10/30/2020. Go to our Case Status Online page and use your Form I-485 receipt number to look up your case status. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. All Rights Reserved. On my I-797C form, National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO was the office listed. Click Here Account Login Sign Up RELATED TOOLS Case Inquiry USCIS Processing Times Information USCIS Office Locations All rights reserved. Cookie Notice As many guys stated above, my cases (I751 and N400)weresent toLee's summit MO from last April 2018 and no updated till now. National Benefit Center receives and processes a large variety of applications and petitions. I didn't just I-751. @yogendra I got my combo card in Feb 22.. @Yogendra I got my green card first week of March. it makes lots of sense! Generally, if you have a pending Form I-485 and you leave the United States without an advance parole document, you will have abandoned your application. If you want a case status update about your application, you can: If you need to leave the United States temporarily while your Form I-485 is pending, please see the instructions for Form I-131, Application for Travel Document,for more information. Anyone else have their I-130 go to the NBC? Can someone help me answer the following questions? Yesterday I received a notice that my case had been transferred from the Laguna Niguel (CA) office to the National Benefits Center in Lees Summit MO. While Your Green Card Application Is Pending with USCIS. A: Our mission at USCIS is to administer the nation's lawful immigration system, safeguarding its integrity and promise by efficiently and fairly adjudicating requests for immigration benefits while protecting Americans, securing the homeland, and honoring our values. Reddit is not a substitute for a real lawyer. Once they receive bio or reuse previous bio, they run a background and security check. finger printing June 2021, Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Check Case Processing Times Select your form, form category, and the office that is processing your case Refer to your receipt notice to find your form, category, and office. Sorry to hear, hopefully we will all hear back soon. I am part of September 2021 EB filers group on Telegram. They also enter your case into the system for biometrics at your local ASC. There is no processing times for I-130s in these situations. @yogendra what we your original service center? That office now has jurisdiction over your case. The NBC will process the I-765 and I-131 together and ship out the work permit card. Enter a Receipt Number DHS Privacy Notice Why sign up for an account? Wow same exact PD and RD as yours. I was confused why the notice of receipt said Lee Summit and I assume thats the NBC location! For information about your privacy, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Because according to my receipt its from Lees' summit MO although I live in MD, thanks in advance. Sign up for a new account in our community. Online Use this tool to track the status of an immigration application, petition, or request. the earliest person to get GC (non expedited) was first week of November 21. off course half that group is still waiting, but things seems to be moving faster after uscis wasted GCs last year. SO even though the case is at NBC you use your local FO to determine approx time line ? What do you mean by "on my case since 5 years"`? October 21, 2020 We sent a request for additional evidence for your . There is no processing times for card production and shipping. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. you should be very close. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Is anybody has same situationand what is that means? Visit insubuy.com or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400, {{"10/02/2018 11:14 PM EDT" | datelocalize}}, Immigration - Adjustment of Status - I-485. Any update on your case? National Benefits Center is not a field office. Did anyone receive any updates? thanks. Did anyone I-485 get transferred to Lee Summit,MO? Sad.wasi, May 21, 2018 in Removing Conditions on Residency General Discussion, The most crazy thing about my case being transfeto nbc leems summit mo is that there is nobody else has been transferred there with their i 751..i did research alot about the processing of i 751 but couldnt find a single damn post about it. Not wasting my time with phone calls yet, I find they are useless 01/28/2017 Received NOA dated 01/20/2017, 10/24/2017 Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp, 02/26/2018 Case received by Field Office - S. Paul, 05/012018 Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing, 02/05/2018 NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018. EAD received in dec 2021 Skilled worker (requiring at least 2 years of specialized training or experience). Mid September received letter from USCIS with interview scheduled for mid-October. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Desde que envi mi caso hasta la actualidad pronto en Marzo el 26, se cumplir 1 ao desde que recibieron mi caso para ajustar estatus por matrimonio. @Izzah mostly it will be transferred to some FO.. February 03, 2022: Packet delivered February 04, 2022: USCIS text February 10, 2022: 3 NOA1 mails received February 14, 2022: USCIS access code received February 25, 2022: Biometrics was scheduled March 21, 2022: Biometrics day March 21, 2022: Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS 5 Specific-Catch-7956 10 mo. Mine was transferred in March, and no peep . don't know what's next step. It's FREE to register! Full Time. All Rights Reserved. Does anyone have some insight on how long NBC Lee Summit is taking to process I-485? Will i be able to work without needing of Visa once i-765 is approved?? This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 5 11 11 comments Best When your Extension expires May 2021 then you will consider to request infopass to stamp your passport or if your case makes progress then you won't have to worry much. Was your case was Good Faith too? Is anyone in the same field office and could help me out with any timeline? I am starting to see November and some December filers get approval from MSC, so you should be close. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. USCIS National Benefits Center, 850 NW Chipman Rd, Lee's Summit, MO, US About Waze Community Partners Support Terms Notices How suggestions work 38.928 | -94.400 looks like both you and Yogendra had their case transferred to NBC late last year. Posting id: 820025063. . After 63 days of not hearing from USCIS I submitted a "case out of normal processing time" request through the USCIS website (I filed in CA, nov 2016 jointly, got divorce in 2017). Removing Conditions on Residency General Discussion, US Visa Holder and Permanent Resident Immigration Discussion, I 751 was transferred to nbc lees summit MO.