Very professional and pleasant guys to communicate with, great vehicles variety, adequate prices. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. I live in MD. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Yes Make: Pontiac DESCRIPTION:. Visits are by appointment only, so we gave Jay a call, set up an appointment to look at the car and hopefully purchase it same day, my wife and I live 2 hrs away from the dealer so I asked some detailed questions about the car over the phone, Jay provided an accurate verbal description of the car so there would be no surprises once we got there. Used Cars Under $1,000 for Sale in Louisville, KY - Vehicle Pricing Info No Accidents Convertible 46 listings Sort by: Photos not available 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE1 Sedan $999 Not. I drove home the same day and made it back to WY without any issues and had it for a while now and still have not spend a penny on it. I was greeted at the Dealership by a nice young lady Maria and Brian showed me the Van and went on a test drive with me. Stopped in and was given a test ride in a truck we showed interest in. I was also pleased with Charles in financing department. ALLOYS. -BUY YOUR CAR ONLINE WITH WYLER DIRECT -WE'LL DELIVER TO YOUR DRIVEWAY FREE OF CHAR VIN: JN8AY2ND5J9052830 Stock: 34T2967 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-19-2023, Located in Louisville, KY / 7 miles away from Louisville, KY. We're Kentuckiana's premier pre-owned dealership! Police Interceptor. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Cars for sale in Louisville, KY Reviews. Looking forward to spring to do some driving. We value your privacy. 2003 ford crown Vic police intercepter price 124000 mil new tires, everything work also I've takin very good care of it new gaskets, coolant flush, fuel flush, break flush has police center counsel in 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Black - 127k mi. Purchased vehicles must be picked up within 5 days of the auction ending. I cam here to look for a car during tax time. Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Home of the FREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY, Navigation / GPS / Nav, 3rd Row / Third Row, Chris Henson was so helpful and knowledgeable about the Encore GX. our. WE ARE THE LARGEST LUXURY PRE-OWNED DEALER IN KENTUCKIANA 42 YEARS A+ BBB DEALER AND FAMILY OWNED! (112 mi) Louisville 18.7mi. Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Louisville KY at prices for below $1000, $2000 and . And it does so, BEAUTIFULLY ! I sat at my own personal mechanic's office and waited for an hour while they went through the car, front to back, paying close attention to the mechanical aspects of the vehicle. I test drove the car. 8005 Beulah Church Rd. Saved Vehicles . The car was ready and waiting for my scheduled test drive. The link can be found below. Shared car fax info freely, it seemed very honest. Owner is way too self-centered His way or the. Trims. Mine is the AWD 3.5 6-cylinder which I have owned about 2.5 years. I would shop there again,, No pressure very laid back atmosphere. (563) 666-6441. ${award} ${year}, 2013 Ford Utility Police Interceptor Base review, By Christopher Carando from East Longmeadow, 2014 Ford Utility Police Interceptor Base review. I have my car and I am very proud and very happy! They advertise they are below kbb. Interior Color: Y Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. - Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Louisville, KY: $2,750. In conclusion, I have a fantastic vehicle, low miles for its age, mechanically sound (except for the rack and pump, which I will get fixed on my own dime), and Stan has a customer for life in me. (154 mi) THIS MERCEDES GLE 450 IS CERTIFIED BY CARFAX - ONE VIN: 4JGFB5KB1NA625536 Stock: MU17928 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-09-2022, VIN: SJKCH5CR2HA024087 Stock: 347873A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-22-2023, VIN: 3GCPWBEK4NG183005 Stock: 34T3005 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-27-2023. Interior color: Ebony Calls may be prerecorded. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Mileage: 2005 Pontiac G6/GT Sun roof Black w/ 105,000 miles 2004 Pontiac Bonneville Large Passenger Car SLE. 1 - 15 of 13,214 results. Calls may be prerecorded. - I drove up from Miami and met Kris, Terry, Wayne, and some of the other staff members, a very amicable and friendly group. Contact the dealership with Buyer beware! From the Ukraine, Stan is a compassionate, thoughtful salesman who spent our time together masked (because of COVID) and LISTENING to me as I fumbled with what I was looking for. Kris, the owner, gave me a very fair deal on this classic piece of Americana! (266 mi) Mileage: 9 Miles THIS USED 2007 DODGE CHARGER STONE WHITE SEDAN HOLDS A CERTIFIED AUTOCHECK REPORT NO ACCIDENTS. My wife and I took it for a test drive by ourselves and everything was as we had hoped so we decided to purchase it. They did have several options in the range I was looking for but I ended up purchasing the 2005. But that wasn't their fault. I fell in love with the Van and I told Syed that the scratches on the Van were over described. Thanks Denver Auto!!! Trouvez Police Cars dans Canada | Kijiji: petites annonces Grand Montral. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Thank you. I highly recommend. It is in very good condition for its age. 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor White - 82k mi. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. The best dealership I have dealt with. We are very pleased and grateful to Sam and his crew! Warrenty: Body Style: Sedan Louisville 18.7mi. Would you like to view the latest search results? (238 mi) Interior Color: Y Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule But I will find out for you." (263 mi) Helpful, responsive, professional service, there is no mission impossible! I offered $500 less than the vehicle was priced at, even AFTER a $500 drop! 2019 Volkswagen Jetta. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Body Style: Sedan Had good eye contact and very pleasant with a smile on his face. THIS FORD F-150 XLT SUPERCREW FX4 IS CERTIFIED BY C VIN: 1FTEW1E50KKD22482 Stock: MU17954 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-01-2022. I went back to Stan. A video walkaround of this car may be available Listed 13 days ago, Lexington, KY Anytime I had any questions he responded quickly via cell or text. Inspection: Cheap Used Cars under $1,000 in , KY Home > Used Cars For Sale near , KY $2799 2005 Mercury Montego Premier Hardinsburg, KY $2995 Pre-Owned 1999 Lexus GS 300 RWD 4D Sedan Clarksville, IN $3500 Pre-Owned 2006 Chevrolet Impala LT 3.9L Louisville, KY $3500 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Van Louisville, KY $3900 Listed 3 days ago, Columbia, TN Has a clean title and actual miles. I highly recommend Welcome Motors. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/04/2023 at 02:00 (CDT). He listened to me, he met my needs and then exceeded them. - They responded to my inquiry very quickly and in the same, Buyer Beware. I will refer people and I will be back. Exterior Color: redline (3) coat pearl, Body: Sedan 4 Dr., Engine: Gas V8 5.7L/345, Cylinders: 8, Doors: 4. iSeeCars.com provides this service and This was a one owner and in better condition than over 20 other, Highly recommend Cliff & Sons. - From Salesman Wade to Lead Mechanic Chris, this Dealership really reps their customers from start to finish on the purchase. used Ford Crown Victoria Well cared for. new tires. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and probably some others are listed at auction. Listed 116 days ago, Greenville, SC Police interceptors are not totally built for comfort, but the drive and experience is surprisingly comfortable. SLT Crew Cab Premium Plus PkgEnhanced Driver Alert PkgSuspension Pkg, Off-Road, Navigation & Sound Group IComfort Group, Denali Ultimate PkgOpen Road PkgDenali Ultimate Black EditionEnhanced Security Pkg, Duramax Plus PkgSuspension Pkg, Off-Road, By using this service, you accept the terms of our. find the best deals. He worked with me to get the best financing option. I would definitely recommend Chris and Champion Chevrolet Buick to my friends and family! I would recommend Asia Motors to anyone looking for a solid Ex-Govt vehicle and make sure to see Syed and Maria. 17. Transmission: A Home of the FREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY, Navigation / GPS / Nav, 3rd . Transmission: Manual 72000 miles. Price Reduced - Was $7,995. It had just had lots of repairs/maintenance. The Kia Store has used cars for sale in Louisville, KY. Bill Sutton in sales is the guy you need to talk to when purchasing a vehicle. They made me feel like it's not all about the bottom dollar it was more about customer service. Jose Vargas provided professional service that was timely, thorough, and efficient. I thought that the car was overpriced a bit, and I asked Stan what he thought. The guy helped us out and answered all our questions. Find available used cars near Louisville, KY. 2018 Ford Escape $17,675 6507 Preston Hwy Louisville, KY 40219 Get Approved. I bought the car a month or so ago, and the car, I buy all my cars from Rockys. Give us a call 2014 Dodge Charger Police Police 4dr Sedan. My salesman was Steve, Bruce also came in to, I wish it were possible to give this establishment less than 1 star because they don't even deserve that. Listed 48 days ago, Crest Hill, IL Free CARFAX Report. He didn't know, and didn't invent a story. Listed 16 days ago, Indianapolis, IN I dont want this to happen to anyone else. $11,595 Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Asia Motors Inc. (64 reviews) 284 mi. Detecting Nearest Rooftop. Listed 39 days ago, Toledo, OH To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Condition: Used Cars.com Privacy Statement. Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Police Interceptor, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY LX, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Base, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Commercial Base Fleet SWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY LX Sport, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Commercial Base Fleet LWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Commerical Fleet, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY LWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Police Interceptor Pursuit, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY S. - Save $237 on average: January, August, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Close whenever they want to; even to meet with buyers. Exterior Color: Pitch Black Very strongly and durably built vehicle body, a tried and tested, durable engine (just that the water pump is the weaker part, but take care of it and it'll be gold forever). There was no room for me to park my own vehicle when visiting, so I parked in the cul-de-sac. former police chief vehicle. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. They gave me a fair trade and a fair price on the Corvette especially since it's in very nice condition. You might like these vehicles from Dan Cummins Chevrolet-buick,inc. Spare, From Business: Welcome to Tom Gray Auto Sales online. I highly recommend doing business with this dealership. Surfer en toute scurit grce des normes de scurit maximales. a video consultation. The vehicle was in excellent mechanical condition, requiring nothing more than stocking with groceries to make it ready for the week long shakedown cruise that we embarked upon the very next day. They are very informative, respectful, honest and to the point. Listed 129 days ago, Sandusky, OH YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. He took the time to show me all the features this 2021 Encore has to offer. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. I flew in to OHare and was picked up by Palash who was friendly and courteous. I thank them for what a breath of fresh air. Louisville, KY Stan was great and I purchased the car!! (301 mi) Used Cars For Sale > Louisville, KY; Used Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in . Message: go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. !Champion inspects each used vehicle on location and most include warranties. 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. The first thing you should do before purchasing a car from anywhere is check underneath it for rust and leaks, check the gauges to be sure they work and the car doesnt run hot, blinkers, lights ect 195,000 Km. Im writing about Dasto Auto 9026 Euclid Ave Manassas VA. Well cared for. Options Included: N/AContact Rita at 1- for all your internet shopping needs!! upon request. Buying Tips Warrenty: 2003 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2007 Chevrolet Impala Police Louisville, KY, Exterior Color: black, Body: Sedan, Engine: 3.9 6 Cyl., Fuel: Flex Fuel, Doors: 4. Call us today at (859) 498-4705 to schedule your test 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Silver - 108k. Listed 6 days ago, Willard, OH . I recently purchased a 2011 Ford Escape. Filters. Out-performs my 2004 Ford Mustang GT! Hi my name is Charles Haggins, 2013 Honda CR-V LX 25 Photos Price: $9,998 $166/mo est. !!! " The number of times have you seen a 2008 Nissan Altima with functions that consist of Side Airbags to assist avoid severe physical injury in a mishap, Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Kentucky Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Kentucky Trailers & Mobile homes for sale, Kentucky Airplanes and Helicopters for sale. $15,999 $1,000 price drop Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Your Choice Autos Waukegan 4.1 (146 reviews) 311 mi. Super easy transaction! It handles like its on rails and is super quick. I am selling my 1963 Chevy Bel-Air police car. The entire team over at Crown was very helpful. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. With the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking precautions to make sure our staff and customers stay safe. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} 2018 Kia Optima . Thank you again! Used Cars & Trucks for Sale in Louisville Check out our large selection of used cars for sale in Louisville, including used trucks for sale, SUVs and vans. CARFAX est un fournisseur international d'historiques de vhicules dont l'objectif est de rendre le march des voitures d'occasion plus transparent et les routes plus sres dans le monde entier. Browse used cars online & have your next vehicle delivered to your door with as soon as next day delivery . Search. The sticker price is, but not when they get you in the door. Thank you again! Disorder: Used. expressed or implied. Radio/info center is a major step-up from the Crown Vic's, and not too complicated, though at times it feels like there are too many buttons that can all do the same thing! Kudos to Stan and to Denver Auto Company for the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Located in La Grange, KY / 25 miles away from Louisville, KY. 2021 GMC Acadia Denali AWD 3.6L V6 SIDI CARFAX One-Owner. Don't let the miles on this Crown Victoria fool you, it runs and drives like a pro. OVERALL RATING. Right by the door. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to See more ways to save. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Globe Auto Sales Used Car Dealers Used Truck Dealers (9) Website Amenities: (502) 708-2886 5705 Bardstown Rd There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Syed assured me that the Van besides some cosmetic issues runs and drives fine. Has a clean title and actual miles.