Similarly, she does not have empathy with a man like him who is overly competitive and not willing to lose an argument at any cost. Moreover, when she gets bored of something, she quickly moves on to something more interesting. If you have a Gemini Venus, you might love flirting and the getting to know you part of the relationship, but can easily get bored when the conversation runs dry, preferring many suitors at once to keep things interesting. People with this Venus sign have many interests. This makes the relationship fun and exciting. If you would like to choose 2, I will try to help. The house of your Venus tells in which life area its energy comes to expression. As a consequence, though, they usually make wonderful models and actresses. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. Some planets become enchanted in certain signs. Ive got leo (sun) capricorn (moon) gemini (venus, mercury, pluto and jupiter). Or perhaps you can say that they are so mentally stimulated that they are more aware than most of all of the possible answers or reasons. This can lead her to regularly being late to parties. Related Article: Gemini Moon Compatibility. However, a partner of any Venus sign can bring out another side of Venus in Gemini. Her Venus is a crucial indicator of how she attracts her partners and what she values. Her determination to attain her goals and fearlessness to face any difficulty makes her a formidable woman. I have this placement, conjunct my mars in 8th house. The Venus in Gemini woman is perfect for this. There are five possible Sun signs for those with Venus in Gemini, Aries through to Cancer. I didnt realize I just did that. What actually happens is that they have a lot of simulations in their head, counting for all the possible answers and potential solutions to a question. Moreover, she tends to change her personal style and adapt to what she sees in her environment. Neptune in Pisces 20 56 13 In a relationship, Venus in Gemini needs mental stimulation. I do charts for the people who want them. Finding Jesus is all that really matters in life. Dont forget that these are stereotypes only, and to get a more detailed and holistic understanding of how the stars impact you, you need to consult an astrologer who can look at your full natal chart. He loves and then hes retreats. Required fields are marked *. Venus in Gemini will surprise them in ways they never expected. She's happiest in lively places with a lot of coming and going. language as lubricant comes to mind. Their personality is essentially invisible, so evolving them into different forms is easy. She enjoys talking to others, sometimes people mistake her communicative nature for flirting. If she has a loyal moon, like Cancer, Leo or Taurus, you will be alright. Venus In Gemini Her Venus is a crucial indicator of how she attracts her partners and what she values. whats the link to your forum? After each breakup I got physically sick for a long time- it hurt in anything but a superficial way. This perfectionism becomes a downside if she has deadlines, which she often misses. When it comes to love, this Venus sign appreciates wit, a sense of humor, and needs a mental connection. Venus in Gemini women are usually expressive, adaptable, imaginative, and versatile. It can be about anything deep or serious; it doesnt mean that were little cretins who thrive on superficial contacts only to get bored easily and consequently look for change constantly. I was born when venus was in conjunction with my ascendant in Gemini.lolalso venus was in conjunction with saturn. A Venus in Gemini man appreciates wit and a good sense of humor. Gemini needs new stimulation all the time. It represents the part of you that wants to relate to others and be loved. ive decided its likely for the best with mars in the 5th, adds some needed discipline and maybe a wiser voice when the impulse is towell, you know what the impulse is. Venus is in accidental dignity in the second house (the house of values) and in the seventh house (house of partnerships). People with this placement are quite popular. I guess it only to takes 1 conjunction to do it.. If you see a womans Venus in Gemini, check her Moon and Ascendant. I cringe. The Venus in a Gemini woman reveals her natural sense of inner love for the world. Style should appeal not only to your eyes but also to your mind! Mars in Aries might like a lot of change and new things, also, Sarah. So, if you are asked by your partner, Why have you been avoiding me?, for example, your answer may seem to have been pulled out of a hat. I finally get it after all these years the monkey wrench in saturn thrown into a good recipe. Men with this Venus sign usually dont have a type of woman they are particularly into. I understand physical attraction-thats beside the point- but if someone tries to win my trust by telling me that his temples were throbbing with lust the moment he saw me, Im sure the end is near. She might like to arrange her clothing style to be in accordance with her free-flowing and carefree personality. These women love to flirt and are very good at flirting. This is echoed in their quick change of mind and mood. The truth is, you dont always know the answer right away, but you are so communicative that a response comes out of you anyhow. The perfectionist character of the Venus in Gemini woman can be troublesome if she lets it take her over. Its mind is is always active. Keep reading to learn more about the meaning of Venus in Gemini in the natal chart! The Venus in Gemini woman likes flirting too. They are very curious and love being around people and knowing all the latest news. Pluto Scorpio Midheaven Cancer Venus In Gemini This native is very talkative with everyone around her, and she likes to get swept up in crazy conversations about the most fascinating things in the world. They are very intelligent and can speak with great conviction on most topics. In love, Gemini has a reputation for being light-hearted but also has surprising depth. A weak Venus in the birth chart can indicate challenges in relationships, not choosing the right partner, etc. Her communication style in relationships is critical to understand, and her Venus gives you clues into her friendly and active personality. I just CANNOT stand to be bored. I am a strong Gemini but I have a Cancer Moon. WebVenus in Gemini, Mischief and Mayhem! Venus in Gemini in a nutshell: Style: Charming and astute; Top qualities: Seductive, confident and wild; Challenges: Answering to provocations and craving rapid changes; Advice: Not all challenges demand to be actioned upon; Celebrities: Megan Fox, Al Pacino, Russell Crowe, Adele, Nelson Mandela. If you have a Gemini Venus, you might love flirting and the getting to know you part of the relationship, but can easily get bored when the conversation runs dry, preferring many suitors at once to keep things interesting. Venus in Gemini women thrives well in writing, public speaking, rhetoric, and philosophical arguments. Some planets become enchanted in certain signs. Just found this. Electrifying personalities and magnetic attitudes, these women attract people to them, and they know that very well. Playing with patterns and changing your wardrobe often will keep you interested. If there is something that reflects the statement or quote, you are more likely to invest. They are devoted to their partners, in general, but they also wont accept staying in a tedious relationship. Oh, and I have Libra ascendant with a Libra moon. Part of Fortune in Taurus 1 37 15. Venus in Gemini Woman Crazy chemistry! It requires patience or a lifestyle like Venus in Gemini. If she leaves, it is because she gets bored. I am a Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo, Gemini rising, Venus in Gemini, Mars in Aries, and Mercury in Cancer. And NO, those were not jilted lovers- I simply could not communicate with them, and I never felt loved the way I loved them. Help, please. How does it feel to have that go getter Mars and that refined Venus? Venus in Gemini is delightful.She does not attract by force, as does Venus in Aries. Does that make me a cheater by nature? Furthermore, she is a fearless woman which makes her pursue lofty goals. She's happiest in lively places with a lot of coming and going. It seems like the future belongs to the Venus in Gemini women, at least thats what astrology points out toward. I want to be loved for who I am not for how I look. Moon in Virgo is mutable. Gemini is mostly oriented on gathering information and connecting with others. Im Jessica and Im a Gemini. Mercury is a planet of completely different energy than what Venus is used to. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. You flirt, joke, and cajoleand you turn others on with the promise that love will be fun with you. If youve read this far, you might suspect that Venus sign compatibility is also important to discover since Venus rules your values and your approach to love. She does not attract with sultriness, as does Venus in Scorpio. Communication plays a significant role in any relationship with Venus in a Gemini person. Venus in Gemini Woman Venus in Gemini Meaning and Personality Traits I am an earth void and very high string though. Uranus Sagittarius VIII Taurus The Venus in Gemini woman doesnt miss a trick. When shes in a bad mood, she does not want anybody talking to her. You are extremely communicative and you form relationships easily. When you are in love, you make light and witty company, even if your Sun is in a more serious sign like Taurus or Cancer. In the natal chart, Venus describes how you receive and give love. She is akin to Mars in Scorpioin a male. I think I have an article on Venus in Libra, which talks about this. This planet is all about harmony and balance. This keeps her a stimulating companion, but may send her packing when YOU get boring. Jupiter Aquarius VI Pisces if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'horoscopochino_co-leader-2','ezslot_12',675,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-leader-2-0');Women with Venus in Gemini are sometimes rapped for being copycats. They are very curious and love being around people and knowing all the latest news. You are kind of a flirt but it may be hard to really show people you care. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. However, her perfectionism and moodiness can sometimes get the best of her. However, this is just one placement in the natal chart, and the other planets have a say in someones attitude to relationships, too. The Venus in Gemini woman is charismatic, approachable, open. They are really talented at story-telling, and they have a lovely sense of humor. It also rules relationships, unions, partnerships, peace, justice, legal matters. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. You look for a partner who can hold a real conversation. You may like fashion rental services like Runway Rentals, as they allow you to keep your look fresh all the time. We are governed by our disclaimer, terms and conditions and privacy policy listed at the bottom of this page. They like the idea of romance more than the romance itself. She is playful, chatty, cheerful. Romantically, this trait carries on, in the sense that she still wants to have hours-long conversations with her partner, to talk about who knows what in the middle of the night. She will often feel like she has to know how something works or why someone has made a decision in their life. An absolute queen of a Venusian Gemini, Fridas love and celebration of bright contrast, color block based patterns, and themes of duality comes through strongly in both her clothing and artwork. Sociable, a free spirit who just feels joy in human interaction, you shouldnt hold this against her, and dont even think of forcing her to be static because that would essentially kill her internally. my ex is gemini venus. Sometimes, people will start walking on eggshells around her because they dont know what mood she will be in. Their social circle is usually large and they have a lot of friends and acquaintances. One minute you may like a shirt but the next, change your mind! Help? She brands herself a feminist because of her innate conviction that men are no better than women and advocates that what a man can do, a woman can do it better. She is bold when it is comes to making decisions because shes got the courage of her convictions. If any relationship begins to bore them, they will quickly move on and forget about it. The Venus in Gemini woman is most compatible with the man who has his Venus in Taurus. What kind of natal charts would you suggest for my makeup? Sometimes I can not understand myself and make others in always confused situations. They require the freedom to pursue their other interests. When he is committed to someone he can be loyal, but it takes a lot to make him commit. Venus in Gemini Prefers short weekend trips over longer trips; Venus in Gemini will excel at maintaining daily contact no matter how far away their partner is. Its worst than suffocation. Im considered to be an unusual person and very picky among other things. Venus in Gemini Women is well-grown in the spheres like writing, public speaking, They change subjects as quickly as fire and keep the other opponent on their toes. They might be attracted to women who talk too much in their profession, like teachers or lecturers. Cancer Sun is loyal. Mutable likes change.