>> New Football Coach Thom Kaumeyer Envisions A Waianae Resurgence(ESPNHonolulu.com), Excitement In The Air In Waianae: Former Seattle Seahawks DB Thom Kaumeyer Is The New Seariders Football Coach, Quarterfinals Wai'anae Football (2019) Roster. Normally reserved Waianae athletic director Kekoa Kaluhiokalani was bursting with energy talking about the new Continue reading On 9/10, the Wai'anae varsity football team lost their away conference game against Mililani (HI) by a score of 57-15. Even though we came up short, we had good run at it. Most points allowed in a game, during a 69-6 loss to Saint Louis on Aug. 10, 2018. He had over 100 yards rushing on just his touchdown runs. (Star-Advertiser file), Quarterback Puletua Wilson, the only Waianae quarterback to throw for more than 250 yards in a game, led the Seariders to the 2010 Division Istate championship game. >> 1996 Championship Game: Saint Louis 7, Waianae 0 All rights reserved.For more information on this site please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. He did it again on Waianaes next drive, covering 45 yards on five plays after a punt. ADDITIONAL LINKS Everyones gone from the 2021 class, the Waianae coach said. Houses For Rent Green Bay, Wi Craigslist 9 Waianae dominates Farrington, 49-20 - 2021-11-13 24Nanakuli's Donald Kapaku Jr. was in control on the mound and his teammates took charge on the base paths Saturday as the Golden Hawks claimed their first OIA baseball title. They believe in it and want to be champions and bring back pride to the Westside and stuff like that. 2 talking about this. >> Pahoa Daggers, MIL Division I This tee features moisture-wicking fabric, odor protection, UPF 30+ protection, and soft spun yarn making this tee extra comfortable. Kapolei look like a college team they are big and athletic on both sides. >> OIA Red All-Stars lost to graduation: John Kapua (first-team OL), Mosiah Brame (first-team DB), Joseph Soriano Kikila (second-team OL), Joey Nuuanu-Kuhiiki (second-team DL), Noah Kealoha (second-team LB), Alexander Quijano (second-team DB) Dri-Power Moisture Wicking Technology. SPRING-ing into FB season: Waianae Seariders - Hawaii Prep World >> 1977 Championship Game: Waianae 27, Punahou 6 1 on the list and the Saints would be No. by Eastside Hooligan Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm, Post Property Address 84-1111 Hana Street #8, Waianae, HI 96792 Offered By Asian Pacific Investments (808) 450-0300 rentals@asianpacificinvestments.com www.apiprope. I know there run game will be hands down way stronger..they have a monster of a beast OL this year.they should have won the super linemens battle up here in millilani.then there those RBS (Towne, Pontes-Borge, Ambrosio, Rasario,) and Im sure the have more speedter in the back feild that just compliment the offense.. for Millilani we have just our passing that we will bepend on cause we lost our running backs last year!! Varsity Boys Football. High School (Coach): Waianae (Danny Matsumoto) 2009. kapolei football coach - geschenke-fuer-kinder.com Come out to vote for the Homecoming Queen, Ms. Sports, Ms. Football & Ms. Searider on Wednesday, Sept. 26 during lunch in Shop 2. The Waianae football last won a league championship 25 years ago. Division I Semifinals >> Honolulu Star-Advertiser All-State selections lost to graduation: John Kapua (second-team OL), Mosiah Brame (second-team CB) >> Leilehua Mules They just couldnt get over the hump; due to coaching, lesser talent, whatever the case maybe. THEY start out as Tigers and become Seariders. Pride and Legacy of Waianae Searider Football. School sports apparel, faculty and staff clothing, parents, teachers, students and custom Waianae High School fan wear! Schedule. Nov. 11, 2016 Murakawa, a 1980 Waianae alumnus, is also the head wrestling coach and a math teacher at the school. WILLIAM MOUSSER, agent; Registry Page During freestyle season we actually wrestle as a club team which is the Waianae Junior Seariders. Pearl City 3-0 after 56-40 win over Waianae Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 12:13pm The win streak is now at 3-0 for the Pearl City Lady Chargers after a convincing 56-40 victory over the visiting Waianae Lady Seariders (1-2) last night in OIA Red West Division Varsity Girls Basketball action. ScoringLive - your LOCAL source for Hawaii High School sports. >> Kahuku 43, Waianae 0, at Aloha Stadium, Division I First Round @@rr4lifebaby I like those back too. Family: Two brothers. 2,521 likes. Please disable your ad blocker to view the video content. The Seariders have 829 players on their Football all-time roster. The victory in front of 6,083 at Aloha Stadium gave Waianae its tenth Leeward district crown in 11 years. Varsity Boys Football. O-line is getting there, Molina and Makue(a pancake maker) are solid, Sadaraka needs help at times but can, Tau and Ashberry fill in good, Tanielu back on the o- line would do damage, he and wilson can go both ways on the line, first and goal w/the wishbone w/wilson & passi leading for Keoni or pule keeping is tough to stop. >> Coverage of the 2022 Waianae Seariders football team A lot of kids went on trips and stuff, but we had a whole bunch of kids show up all summer, We probably got about 70 to 75 on varsity and about 80 to 90 on JV. 2016-09-12 Incorporated. >> Kealakehe Waveriders Obra directed his quarterbacks to put up 42 passes but Waianae stole 10 of them in a 41-7 victory for the Seariders in front of 3,966 at Aloha Stadium. Kaumeyer was the UH defensive coordinator under Norm Chow and comes back to the islands after six year coaching in Japan. Its (junk) that we didnt get to do 10 days of spring with pads. Any new QB this year???. "It's great," said junior John Medeiros, half of the quarterback tandem that led the Hurricanes. by oldskool2u Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 am, Post Print Roster Correction All-Time Roster. >> Team page links forall 47 Hawaii high school football teams, >> Current head coach: Thom Kaumeyer Following that, the Varsity will go for Round Two against the Waianae Seariders, whom the Red Raiders blanked 26-0 back in August. : www.OC16.tv. 10 Kapolei for postseason berth - 2021-11-20: Seariders can lock up spot in OIA postseason with win over Hurricanes - 2021-11-18: No. >> Kahuku 10, Waianae 7, at Aloha Stadium, >> 1973 Championship Game: Waianae 6, Iolani 0 Nov. 26, 2010 Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. A healthy Tanielu will mean "trouble" along with Eleu Wilson and Kalei Hensley pick your "pioson" on who get double teamed. >> Kailua Surfriders >> Aug. 26: at Kahuku Tuesday, November 25, 1986 5, 1986 C-2 at a Glance Niners Lose Two Backs) 1986 Hawaii High School Football Champions Tijpn fr TQf fof HOIO VarCltV KIF Fujinaka, PK Higa, Ted Sakamoto, ' Watch this highlight video. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Get this season started out right and help the team fill out their schedule and roster. Fall Wai'anae Seariders JV Football Season. I see the Canes with a W against Iolani, Seariders vs Warriors should be good. See great designs on styles for Men, Women, Kids, Babies, and even Dog T-Shirts! Shop Waianae Seariders Kids Football T-Shirts from CafePress. Campbell Sabers; Kahuku Red Raiders; Kapolei Hurricanes; Leilehua Mules; Mililani Trojans; Moanalua Na Menehune; Waianae Seariders; OIA Division I. Aiea Na Alii; Castle Knights; Farrington . SEARIDERS FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION. The pressure is on though, to prove last years success was not a fluke. Where: Tacoma, Washington Top 10 most expensive high school football stadiums in texas - Legacy Stadium - (Katy ISD): $ million. >> Kapaa Warriors >> Pearl City Chargers Read Article; Oct 13, 2021 @ 12:15pm. Main Calendar - Waianae Intermediate School Moanalua 32 Wai'anae 41 Final Box Score All Contest Videos Oct 16, 2022 @ 5:45pm Stats Updated Wai'anae's stats have been entered for the 41-32 win vs. Moanalua on 10/14/2022 7:30 PM. Das awright we undastan u bipola. Post 2019 TEAM RECORD >> 1-8 Overall, 0-5 OIA Open Division HEAD COACH >> Mike Fanoga is 1-8 after his first season with the Seariders KEY UNDERCLASSMEN IN 2019 >> WR Saege Ayala, 5-8, 167, Jr.; RB Kolu Quisquirin-Sabagala, 5-9, 210, So. >> 1985 Championship Game: PAC-5 56, Waianae 7 And maybe that will bring them to the much-awaited promised land, where Waianae was when it won 18 OIA championships between 1962 and 1997 and earned four Oahu Prep Bowl titles in 14 appearances from 1973 to 1998.I can tell you that no one out there is working harder than us, Kaumeyer told his boys as they ended practice Monday with the beautiful blue of the Pacific as a backdrop. As a defensive-minded guy, Kaumeyer is thrilled to have a bunch of senior returnees on that side of the ball. >> Saint Louis 10, Waianae 7, at Aloha Stadium, Division I First Round >> 1978 Championship Game: Waianae 14, Kamehameha 6 Waianae made needed adjustments at the half, and came out guns blazing. Nov. 19, 1999 We didnt quite finish where we wanted to last year.. Nov. 12, 2010 I love Waianae Hawaii T-Shirt. 10 Waianae to face off with No. Division I Championship Game Hope they have a back up!!! Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Hawaiis Iosivas and Herbig impress at NFL Combine, Incoming storm system disrupt the trade winds, Hit-and-run fatality still raising awareness a decade, Hawaii mens basketball drops regular season finale, Hawaii softball defeats Santa Clara on walk-off blast, No. It surely was Waianaes bet defense ever. Division I Semifinals More than 250 Big Island residents will be lacing up their shoes on Sunday, Dec. 12, for the Annual running of the Honolulu Marathon. The company's filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File Number is 270300 D2. Kaiser converted a couple of Waianae turnovers deep in Waianae territory. So who knows. >> Waianae 21, at Kealakehe 17 Farrington can give them hard rubs as they return their offensive backfield and WR. Waianae Seariders football. And if the pass isnt working, then well run. pretty bold prediction. i was at the game, and Kapolei had their chances to capitalize on offence. <p>LAST IN A 28-PART SERIES WAIANAE SEARIDERS >> 2015 record and finish: 9-4 (6-1 OIA Red); defeated Kailua 37-22 in OIA quarterfinals; lost 45-20 in OIA semifinals; defeated Farrington 20-19 in OIA third-place game; defeated Baldwin 21-6 in D-I state tournament first round; lost 13-0 to Kahuku in the D-I state tournament semifinals >> Number of returning starters: 11 (6 offense, 5 defense . . Moanalua has a new HC but has always had the huge student enrollment to draw from, some 2200 students. If we play as a unit, no one is going to stop us., 2016 Waianae football schedule Kahuku looks stacked. Nov. 19, 2010 But he is most well known in these parts as the University of Hawaiis defensive coordinator in 2012 and 13. hand down the D1 blue is the stronger conferences. Its about them. Likewise with Radford; new HC, lost plenty players from their D2 Championship team plus as all know, the difference from D2 to D1 is huge! 6 Farrington Friday - 2014-10-16: Waianae runs over Aiea, 42-26; meets Farrington next - 2014-10-11: No. >> Honolulu Star-Advertiser All-State selections returning: None >> 1991 Championship Game: Saint Louis 36, Waianae 6 Quarterback Easton Yoshino followed up his record-setting, 462-yard passing game against Radford with an Company Number 270300D2 Status Dissolved Incorporation Date 12 September 2016 (about 5 years ago) Company Type Domestic Nonprofit Corporation Jurisdiction Hawaii (US) Inactive Directors / Officers. Its not lost on Kaumeyer that the community is yearning for much more than a steady contender. by blueblood Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 pm, Post May 17, 2022. But I think they have some good WRs and SB s and RBs with some hands. Hopefully the new staff (2nd year) will start turning it around. View career profiles, stats, photos and video highlights. >> Wide receivers: Paul Alferez Wai'anae High School Football Football All-Time Roster Wai'anae Football History Previous Seasons All-Time Roster 2022-23 ( 135 players) Head Coach: Mahaulu, Michael ( Jr.) Kuehu, Pilialoha ( Fr.) >> Kohala Cowboys (Star-Advertiser file), Running back West Keliikipi rushed for a school record 239 yards in a 58-20 win over Waipahu on Oct. 17, 1997. Expected big contributors defensively are linemen Timuani Cook and Fale Timoteo, defensive backs Alvin Kalahiki and Keoni McLeod, inside linebacker Dustin Pave, and the brother outside linebacker tandem of Brayden and Curtis Jackson. The coach hasn't entered a Wai'anae boys football roster yet. Nahulu Salima joined a team. Jr. Seariders MS Waianae, HI | Free Account Home Posts Records Rankings Custom Lists Training Log Photos View Athletic.net Ad Free Paia`ala Wilcox-Molina Cross Country Bio Sign In to Follow Compare Claim Athlete View Profile Middle School Suggest a Correction Rankings 2014 2 Miles - 23:16.8 Team: 18th Hawaii: 123 National: 123 Life in the Open Division can be tough. He had time, and receivers were open, but he misfired. In the.red D1 they have Millilani, Farrington, kapolei, nanakuli, kailua, castle, leilehua. >> Oahu Prep Bowl overall record: 3-10-1 The season opener, a nonleague encounter at Castle, is 10 days away,. Campbell which is always a tough team!#. Generally speaking, the townsfolk are clamoring for a return to those heady days when the mere mention of the Seariders caused opponents to shiver. >> Defenisve backs: Kimo Akiona Im still working to be more successful and working to get better at my craft and do all that I can to make it to the next level and maybe even further.. Ive got new faces. There is also the Waianae Wrestling Club, which meets at 6 P.M. at the high school, that consists of kids from 5 years of age to seniors in high school. Leilehuas debut in OIA Open Division was a 47-6 loss at Raymond Torii Field on Saturday night as Waianaes Kolu Quisquirin-Sabagala rushed for 129 yards and touchdowns of 6 and 48 yards. Other than a missed assignment on an option keeper where the Waianae quarterback ran for 67 yards, it was all Napierala-Rose for Waianae. The Warriors will not have it as smooth as they did agaist Kailua. To provide a well-organized football program, appropriately structured to accommodate any level of play equivalent with our players individual ability, potential, and interest and to promote a positive youth sports culture that teaches life lessons and "Honors the Game" Excitement In The Air In Waianae: Former Seattle Seahawks DB Thom Kaumeyer Is The New Seariders Football Coach. And how you fuams figure the conference their in is the weaker division? Kids. >> Maui Sabers, MIL Division II ^ yeah whatever, keep it to yourself buddy. Throughout the years, IMO Waianae has (and Farrington) been the only team to match up physically with Kahuku. They have owned the Seariders the past decade and a half. Waianae downs Leilehua for first OIA Open win of season - 2022-09-25: No. Waianae polished off drives of 96, 26, and 66 yards in the first half with touchdown passes by Kawai to take a 21-7 lead. Waianae junior OL Titus Kahooilihala (55) takes the field during Friday night's season opener against Waipahu. The eastern Arizona facility, which opened in 1991, can accommodate 5,500 spectators for football and up to 9,000 for basketball and volleyball. WAIANAE THROUGH THE YEARS: 1959-2019 Thank you to OC16 for 33 years of telecasting OIA Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, and Softball and MORE! >> Running backs: Keoni Napierala-Rose 19-20 V. Football. >> Saint Louis Crusaders, ILH Division I He understands us. (Image credit: Matt Murakawa). Pearl City Junior Chargers to encourage positive life skills in student-athletes through the fundamental stages of maturity and development in football. >> Waianae 21, Maui 0, at War Memorial Stadium He had to change the offense every time a new QB came in. Waianae picks Young to head football program - 2015-02-05: No. Thats what Waianae ran when they beat Punahou In the 1977 Prep Bowl. >> Saint Louis 42, Waianae 7, at Aloha Stadium, Open Semifinals Fonoimoana leads No. I guess having all the DIV 1 prospects don't mean a thing unless you can pull it together As I mentioned before it is a team sport. >> July 30: Iolani (scrimmage only) Nov. 6, 2015 MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Waianae just need to play waianae football! If you know who the head coach is, invite them to join MaxPreps so they can manage the team's roster, schedule, scores, stats and more. One injury / injury bug can change the entire season. >> Saint Louis 36, Waianae 13, at Aloha Stadium, Division I First Round