Lundborg-land German Shepherds. Its good to see people seriously Pax Nokafi - ZVV1, showed very good in Junior class Due to a great success and many requests AlpineK9, Legendary K9 and JINOPO are repeating and expanding seminar which was originally conducted in 2010, 2011 and now in 2012 in AZ USA. Gaba spod ipskej Fatry- ZVV1, BH-VT, IGP1, breed survey I will post and update my pages as my information changes. Have you already consulted with a private trainer or know of obedience classes that are offered in your area that may be more specific to working dogs over an average Pet Store style all breed pet training class? If you are serious and want to be on my waiting list, go to the Reservation Page, read the Reservation and Contract, if you are interested and I have what you are looking for, fill out a reservation form to be approved if you meet all standards for one of my litter puppies. The breeding of our dogs is meticulously planned to accentuate the best possible characteristics of our German shepherd females and studs. For more Info contact Roger and get pass. work with other reputable kennels overseas. Aguadilla: Puerto Rico: March 16th and 17th. We offer guarantees on all puppies and adults. Hello i have been looking all over the place for someone that know what there doing with Shepards and I think I found it. Contact Us for Details on Our 2023 Puppies! This is another atempt of Remco to act as part of JINOPO which he is not. Will your puppy be raised inside of your home as a part of your family? 2.27 Alangus Toy and Mini Aussies. Rochester, WA 98578 | 360-623-0898 | Website & SEO by WebTek | Sitemap | Privacy Policy, "BEST GERMAN SHEPHERD BREEDER IN AMERICA. It directly inflicts damages to breeder JIRI POKORNY and JINOPO as well. Daughter of Taya vom Weinbergblick and Tyson Eqidius. Our Dogs Our Dogs Ekvador Malabig View All Kenya View All Trinity View All Wiwa Team Carrera View All Uma View All Customer Reviews Max von Stephanitz took a liking to the original German Shepherds that farmers used to protect their livestock. Check back for any available puppies from her Fall Breeding. Hhenburg thus literally translates to Hill-top Castle, Castlehill. WE OFFER LAW ENFORCEMENT and MILITARY DISCOUNTS WE HAVE PUPPIES AVAILABLE FROM TOP EUROPEAN IMPORTS - 12. Call today for information and answers to any of your questions you may have about my dogs and litters: (845) 283-3229 (please leave a message, as I cant always answer the phone). Cecylia vom Vogelbergblick. OUR FACEBOOK. - competed at VS IGP3 Libocany The state prosecutor is investigating 20 officers from the Frankfurt special . This article will take a look at the many different breed variations of German Shepherds, particularly along show and working lines. is a German Shepherd working line dog performance, Schutzhund/IPO All of them, we owe a lot to, for if it was not their time and knowledge that they gave us we would not be able to do what we do. I do have many of my dogs that are PTSD Trained dogs. Haus Amberg Shepherds is a family-based kennel that breeds for the love and preservation of the German shepherd dog (GSD). We breed purebred CKC registered German Shepherd puppies from West German Working Lines. Hans. Are you educated in canine reproduction and development, have the basic knowledge and understanding of genetics as well as proper care for newborn pups, neonatal intensive care and experience in identifying reproductive complications or emergencies should they arise. We specialize in European working line and show line German shepherds. Wendelin Farm is abreeder of high quality working german shepherd dogs from proven European blood lines. A'BRUNO pod Blanikem handled by Jiri Novotny participated in this competition and were able to achieve 271 points earning them 5th place in overall performance. We produce dogs with high drive who are versatile and can work in law enforcement, personal protection, SAR, top sport and of course dogs who can live with a family and be a loyal companion/protection dog. Elektra Weerdon - breed survey WUSV, FCI WM, BSP, FH2, IPO3 - not much more this little girl can do! of German Shepherd working puppies bred by the kennel. Are you local to me? Lee, It was a good time with good people!! We are the, importer She had 6 males and 1 female. Daughter of Taya vom Weinbergblick and Tyson Eqidius. Von der Otto German Shepherds are German Shepherd breeders located in Rockwall, Texas, and specializes in breeding puppies produced by the world's best studs. This is going to take me months to do, as I have a lot of pages. Our breed of German Shepherd dogs come from German and Netherlands bloodlines directly imported from Europe, or only one generation removed from European blood. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AMERICAN OR SHOW LINES IN OUR PEDIGREES! Reserve your puppy from an upcoming litter, Browse dogs we have available for adoption. Also; Debbie's Cooking is Excellent!! I train my litter puppies to be confident and have manners with a solid foundation under them before I release them at 8 weeks old. Finest quality German Shepherd Dogs since 1984. Puppies are Streaming on Live Video After the Puppies are Born, ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. We breed European working line dogs primarily West German, Czech and Hungarian bloodlines. Due to a great success and many requests AlpineK9, Legendary K9 and JINOPO are repeating and expanding seminar which was originally conducted in 2010 in AZ USA There may be available puppies, have to wait and see what she has. She is highly educated in all things K9. website by: Exceptional temperament. Our puppies are active, inquisitive and have strong personalities. Quality Working German Shepherd Dogs. with required features and traits such as strong bones, solid nerves, dark pigmentation and also strong hunt, prey and defense drives. I couldn't stop eating the _________________________________________________. elisabetta ventura, CC, via Unsplash. with success are using their tracking K9s for apprehensions. There is Live Streaming Video on ALL litters after they are born until I release them at 8 weeks of age. Are you prepared to feed a high quality food to your dog such as a grain-free or holistic food as a regular diet throughout its lifetime? Eichenluft kennels, breeders of quality German Shepherds. Thanks Again, ~Mandy Wood, Richard Buxton and Kimi (Kenynten Little Twister), European German Shepherd, strive to breed some of the best European bloodlines from Germany. Our beautiful Mama! They can handle incredibly long working hours in abject conditions while managing to stay perky and motivated. Fant z Jirkova dvora - competed at VS IGP3 Prestice Zwinger vom Vogelbergblick is a German Shepherd working line dog performance, Schutzhund/IPO Accomodation: It devaluates decades of work on breeding and improving working line GSDs. of our German Shepherd puppies went to Germany and are being competed at the highest 2016 Universal Siegerin and alternate on the 2016 WUSV World Championship Team. Home FeeBee will be bred back to Xeno in April 2023 for another beautiful litter due approx June 2023 Vom Haus Schutz German Shepherd K9 FeeBee had 10 beautiful puppies born December 21, 2022. She has done so well out in public and meeting new people. Aguadilla: Puerto Rico: 5th and 6th of March She has 4 males and 2 females. This is a great success for our team. The European German Shepherd is not its own breed. Tel: 1-623-537-9122 Fax: 1-623-537-9123 2007. Dates: Jiri Novotny and Moody z Jirkova dvora competed June 17 - 19 2016 at IPO3 Czech National Championship. Join our puppy email update list to get the latest news on expected and upcoming litters from North Mountain Kennels! in mind. Pups are thriving in their new homes and my clients are so happy! Quellen German Shepherds combines the best of European show lines and working lines to produce the complete German Shepherd. Lotranda Nokafi - ZZO with junior handler I am breeding another female in June, Malley with Cody again. Jura Plavsk re - showed very good in Junior class Are you prepared and committed to the annual expense required for quality veterinary care to include such things as annual health examinations, vaccinations, monthly Parasite/flea preventatives and heartworm prevention? . We produce CKC registered German Shepherd puppies from imported European bloodlines. FANT was the younges dog that took part in the competition. North Mountain Kennels breeds DDR and Czech working line German Shepherd puppies. LOL I do a lot with my puppies, and you get to see it all. Her expected due date will be the 26th of June. of German Shepherd working puppies bred by the kennel vom Weinbergblick, but also Granule z Jirkova dvora owned by Czech Republic Police forces has achieved the following results in 2015: Favo is my new young black stud, His parents are both Imports with Titles from the Czech Republic. Working line German Shepherd history goes back to the middle of the 19 th century. We contacted Karen and Stuart and paid a deposit for our puppy. There will be Q&A session. ". You will find our breeding studs and females to be titled to a minimum working qualification (IGP), and health tested to meet relevant hip/elbow requirements. 1) Explosives detection Champion, 3) Overall winner of Czech Police K9 competition. We congratulate Alice Nelibova and we wish lot of training successes in the coming years. 8 weeks old, and time for their new homes! Fingers crossed for a good litter! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Best Working Line German Shepherd Puppies in the World Kraftwerk k9 90.8K subscribers Subscribe 6.5K 934K views 6 years ago For more information visit us at https://www.KraftwerkK9.com To. About. starts at $35.99 We've had our puppy for five weeks now and we are so pleased with how healthy and intelligent she is turning out to be. Bazi von Grosspriesen - lifetime breed survey 4x GSDCA-WDA National Championship Competitor, GSDCA-WDA Vice Champions in 2013 and Plus a beautiful day!! My pack of German Shepherds ( video above) eating off my spoon ONLY when I call Their name. They breed high quality Schutzhund dogs perfect for work and play. We cannot thank Karen and Stuart enough for the effort they have put into our experience and now regularly send pictures and videos of our girl. Working line and German show line, Working Line and German Show Line Puppies for sale, German Shepherd Breeder PA, Member of USA, SV &. She is very focused, high ball drive and confident. Our dogs are titled in IPO (tracking, obedience, and protection) all our dogs are hip & Elbow scored, Copyright 2023 europeangermanshepherds.com. ALL PUPPIES ARE SOLD FROM BERITS NOVEMBER LITTER. My German Shepherd is a European show line (as opposed to the American show line . Working Line German Shepherd Dogs & Puppies ABOUT AUS DER ASCHE Aus der Asche German Shepherds is a breeder of top European working line German Shepherd Dogs in the Greater Houston area. All pictures on this website are copy righted and the property of Wendelin Farm; permission to use any pictures is required. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. The influence of outside environment on the formation of the temperament of service dog. We recommend La Cima My puppies and dogs have been home tonationalandinternational competitors in IGP/IPO/Schutzhund in the UK, Ireland, USA, Germany, Spain, Belgium and Italy; including FCI World Competitors and WUSV (World Championship) participants. Jaika z Jirkova dvora -ZVV1, breed survey All our puppies are sold under theCKC registration in new owner's name. If you are looking for well bred German Shepherd puppies with solid nerves, balanced temperaments and dispositions with Czech European blood lines, you have come to the right place! Dan z Mnichovy zahrady - lifetime breed survey She was from solid Czech lines on the top and bottom of her pedigree that goes back to the original Border Patrol Dogs from the Pohranicni Straze Kennels in the Czech Republic. I love my dogs theyre so smart. In this group are: Malley (my Czech Import Female), Favo (my black stud dog), Berit (Pregnant, Pups born 8/19/2021), Cody ( my Bi-Color stud dog), FeeBee (will be bred August 2021) and Ruby (Ruby had her litter July 11th SOLD). This litter she didnt lose any weight and is very fit. There is a possibility I may Breed Zena again in the Spring of 2019. Jiri Novotny from JINOPO and his dog FANT z Jirkova dvora competing at International Championship of German Shepherd Club at Trnove u Plzne in 2020. The cost to addition to the 18.& 19. (no females available). He purchased his first dog, Hektor Linksrhein, in 1899 and changed his name to Horand von Grafrath. Zenas pups from her June 1, 2016 litter. Hohenburg Ethan has successfully mated with a brood female for the Metropolitan Police - we wish you a successful litter! We also offer 4 generation pedigree for foreign buyer and allpuppies are health checked, vaccinated and micro- chipped before leaving the litter at 8 weeks of age. We found our Kennel Club Registered Breeder Karen Yates online who had puppies due within a couple of weeks. Call 845-283-3229for information on my upcoming litters. A Bruno pod Blanikem with his handler Nadezda Sloupova qualified for 2017 IPO3 National Championship. FANT was also 5th most succesful GSD male in the competition. Just make sure youre up to meeting the needs of these dogs. Edmond Kan I kept Berit (16 months old in this photo) to carry on my lines in my future litters. They truly breed the best German Shepherds. I will try and get my site back up asap. All puppies are solid black. For now, I will be updating the home page with all my updates. There will be a Barbecue party at Hans's house in Surprise and at Roger's house in Puerto Rico in the evening of day one. Palpation pressure showed puppys and ultrasound showed many fetus. Trained German Shepherds for K9 sports, law . We are only a short 66 miles from Philadelphia and 44 miles from Harrisburg. ALL BIOS. Our dogs are very much involved in the daily life on our farm and therefore are used as herding dogs and protection dogs for the farm, the house and the family. There will be a Barbecue party at Hans's house in Surprise and at Roger's house in Puerto Rico in the evening of day one. Instead, it is a GSD bred from European lines to fit with European kennel club standards. The qualification was held at Krchleby, CZ on April 14 and 15 2017 and With multiple facilities over two different states, it's a life long passion for both owners. We want to thank this way her handler Jindrich Urban for large piece of hard work done with Granule. We are ready for a new one. - FPR 1, 2 Great Seminar & very informative and well worth the trip! Berit one of Zena and Codys 2017 litter puppies at 16 Months Old in this photo (Oct 2018). We are very happy to announce that he will now be available for stud. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. You will find our breeding studs and females to be titled to a minimum working qualification (IGP), and health tested to meet relevant hip/elbow requirements. A German Shepherd dog working line breeding kennel and training kennel for Schutzhund/IPO Photo Below of her New Born Pups. Van Haitsma Farm specializes in and is committed to providing quality, European champion-pedigreed German Shepherds and Doberman Pinschers. FACEBOOK. Most often, my litters are all sold and none available. I will breed her back to Cody when she comes into heat.