This page may contain sensitive or adult content that's not for everyone. Take the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Charger + wall adapter combo and plug it onto a wall outlet. First is the battery size. by Yocan Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:01 pm, Post YoCan Evolve Plus Kit Features: Dimensions - 120mm by 19mm Integrated 1100mAh Rechargeable Battery Direct Voltage Based Output 3 Power Levels - 3.2-4.2V Dual Quartz Rod Coils Magnetic Coil Cap Prevents Leaks Larger Heating Chamber Adjustable Airflow Control Ring Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction Single Firing Button LED Battery Life Indicator Light You'll be able to conveniently charge your Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery laying it down on the floor or side by side atop a table without putting strain from the connecting pieces. I swapped the coils again and it worked again. The light around the on/off button, flashed every time if you have some connect error. Yocan Evolve Charger for Sale | Yocan Vaporizer A small LED red light with turn on once the pen starts charging. If you have another coil or atomizer, please try to install the new one. The 1400mAh capacity is a huge step up from the Original Evolve Plus 1100mAh battery, this upgrade will keep you pumping out flavor packed aroma for much longer periods, perfect for travel use. An Upgraded Evolve Plus XL. Yocan Evolve Plus Battery for Wax Pen, 1100mah larger battery capacity. 1x Hive Vape Mod w/ Buily-in Battery (650mAh) 1x Liquid/Thin Oil Atomizer Cartridge w/ Bottom Wick - 1.8ohm (+connector) 1x Wax/Thick Oil Atomizer Cartridge w/ Quartz Coil - 1.0ohm (+connector) 1x Micro USB Cable 1x Dab Tool 1x User Manual 1x Connector If you have any more questions about Yocan Hive 2.0, please submit on Yocan Vaping Forum. If you want to review Uooce Cubee, or other vaporizers, please visit Uooce Shop Free Samples.Or feedback on our site(s), please post on Site Feedback and Help. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age. This vape pen is perfect for on the go dabbing needs. Decrease quantity for Yocan Evolve Plus XL Charger, Increase quantity for Yocan Evolve Plus XL Charger, Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. If you're just getting started with CBD, there are a bunch of great kits which have everything you want to get going instantly. Yocan Vaporizer User Manuals Download - Yocan Official Yocan Vaporizer Manuals Enjoy Your Vaping Life with Yocan Tech. Replace the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Atomizer to secure the hanging ring in place. Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan. Yocan Evolve Plus XL Premium Edition Replacement Battery s1.async=true; Enjoy! Yo! Ease of Use 3.9 Heat Dispersion 4.1 Interface 4.2 Design 4.2 . so i have had my Yocan evolve plus pen for maybe 3-4 years. No more losing it, sitting on it or forgetting it! Yocan Help Center Please can you send a short video to yocantechnology@gmail.com or post it on forum.yocantech.com, please share us more detail about it. Battery Capacity 1400mAh; Charge Time 1-2 Hours; Charger Type Micro-USB; Overall Score. Yocan Evolve Plus XL V2 Buy from 32,99 - Vapospy Free Shipping over $125 5-Day Return Policy Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout I got this battery and replacement coils the donut and the xtal. Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual Download Page, click above button to save it. The Yocan Evolve Plus XL features a quad quartz coil design for maximum vapor production and also includes a 1400mah battery with a built-in dual compartment silicone jar making it extremely versatile . I admit I dropped my pen a few times and I ca n assume that is why the button stopped working but when I ordered a new a month ago the button is already getting jammed and hard to press. The built-in concentrate container of the Evolve Plus XL Battery has two compartments allowing you to carry two different concentrates at the same time. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Yocan evolve plus won't charge : r/Waxpen - reddit.com Yocan Evolve Plus Coil Heating incredibly efficient. Features and Specs: Removable silicone container Micro USB Charging 10 Second Battery Safety Cut Off Battery Capacity: 1400mAh The Evolve Plus XL Charger is specifically made for the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vaporizer. Or install a brand new coil. A Vaping blog of beginner guides and informational content for those new to vaping. Plug the large USB plug into your computer that supports USB 2 or USB 3. When the charging is complete, the LED light will turn off. Does XL Really Mean Better? - A Yocan Evolve Plus and Yocan Evolve Plus Product Description Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery A 1400mah larger capacity battery and 15 seconds of continuous heat. This DOES NOT include the atomizer. 1 x Evolve Plus atomizer. 0 out of 5 $ 4.50. Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual Download, Yocan Wholesale Supply Handheld Portable E-rig, Yocan Pillar Smart E-rig VS Traditional Hookah. var Tawk_API=Tawk_API||{}, Tawk_LoadStart=new Date(); Yocan Evolve Plus Battery for Wax Pen, 1100mah larger battery capacity. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Buy one and see for your self. Get the Wulf Evolve Plus XL Dab Pen Now! Innovative Premium Vaporizer kit with 1400mAh batteryCompact design and attractive colorsOn-the-go design meet different usersQuad Coil Quartz Atomizer.USB Charging.Adjustable Airflow.Functional Coil Cap.Built-In Dual Compartment Wax Jar.Detachable Hanging Ring.LightweightConnecting is easy, magnetic connectionThe battery life is good.5 Second Heat-Up TimeDimensions 25.52.5 in.Weight 0.53lbs. Yocan Evolve Plus XL has 2020 version! Load a reasonable amount of wax onto the magnetic wax container. Features - Battery capacity:1400mah - 3 to 4 Hours for a Full Charge Whats in the Box: - (1) Evolve Plus XL Battery (USB Charger Not Included) Things to Know: i have ordered a new one and should hopefully be here sometime this week. To charge the battery use the micro USB that is included. Keep your pen within reach all the times. As we discussed above, if you firstly get this vape pen, please make sure charge it 3-4 hours that its full charged. Yocan Evolve Plus XL Indicator Light Blinking Troubleshooting This concentrate vape pen is powered by a 1100mAh battery, and this type of battery is significantly larger compared to other vape pens I've encountered, which usually have a 650mAh one. First, make sure you charge the battery long enough. How to fix the flashing blink of Yocan Evolve Plus? Authentic Yocan Evolve Plus XL Wax Coil Quad Quatz Rod Coil Pure And Yocan Evolve Plus XL Lots of Power in a Pocket . How to fix the flashing blink of Yocan Evolve Plus? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Yocan Evolve Plus XL Review 2023: Full Review (20% OFF) - Revival Vape The Yocan Evolve Plus XL Charger gives you enough reach for when you connect the USB to a wall adapter. To view it, confirm your age. Short Circuit - 3 Consecutive Blinks (Usually a bad coil) First, 3 blinks mean that the battery is in short circuit. by DRicketts Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:28 pm. Is Voopoo SixT-S Disposable Device Game changer or Waste Money? 1. Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery This is a replacement battery for the Yocan Evolve Plus XL. Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vape | Discount Vape Pen By the way, most of content source Yocan Official, and googling. This post we will focus on Yocan evolve plus charging instructions. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Re: Yocan Evolve Plus XL blinking 10 times by Vape_ireno Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:30 am Usually with an vape pen battery blinking 10 times, it means that the voltage from the battery is below 3.4 volts. The Evolve Plus XL Battery won't require complicated operations. Yocan Evolve Plus How to / Review - YouTube Another benefit to top loading is eliminating the need to touch a hot, sticky, oily coil when it needs refilled mid smoke session. With a 1400mAh battery life, . Yocan Evolve Plus Battery - Gypsy Vapes Evolve Plus Features Built-In Concentrate Jar Dual Quartz Wax Atomizer Larger Chamber Micro-USB Charging Upgraded Battery Sleek and Discreet Coil cap to prevent wax from leaking out Instant heating time Dual quartz coil technology Long-lasting 1100mAh battery 15 Seconds of Continuous Heat s1.setAttribute('crossorigin','*'); Product Description Yocan Evolve Plus Battery An 1100mAh larger capacity battery and 15 seconds of continuous heat. Get Wulf Mods Evolve Plus XL Concentrate Vaporizers Powered by a 1400mAh battery, with a 2 hour charging time, you . You can have the authentic yocan evolve plus xl wax coil quad quatz rod coil pure and clean vapor for evolve plus xl kit dry herb vaporizer290f from cx678 at a cheap price. Reviewer Form Detachable Hanging Ring. Yocan Wholesale Supply Handheld Portable E-rig, Yocan Pillar Smart E-rig VS Traditional Hookah. specifically speaking of the battery. Yocan's Evolve Plus XL is powered by an upgraded 1400mAh lithium-ion battery that can easily deliver days of use before needing a recharge. How-To-Guide: Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vaporizer manual Quality products, excellent customer service experience thanks so much. A Vaping blog of beginner guides and informational content for those new to vaping. It comes with dual quartz coils & a small silicone dab container. Decrease quantity for Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery, Increase quantity for Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery, Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. but heavy users may want to swap that out earlier to ensure a tasty vappr every time. How to fix Yocan Evolve Plus XL can't charging at all? The coil cap is built into the mouthpiece, so the coil can remain open for top loading. The yocan evolve in 2019 were much sturdier imo, i have the oler battery and it is a pain but ingot the new one as a backup for when the old one finally dies. var s1=document.createElement("script"),s0=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; Remove the coils from the Yocan Evolve Battery by twisting them counterclockwise. | Yocan Evolve Plus Battery Features: Product: Replacement Battery Model: Evolve Plus Battery Battery Capacity: 11OOmAh Max Wattage Output: 25W Voltage Output: 2.5V - 3.8V Resistance Range: O.5 - 2.O Hidden Jar: Secret Storage Container Operation Control: Single-Button Child-Guard Protection: 5-Clicks [Lock / Unlock] Replace your broken or weak battery or stock up on extras so you never have down time while your charging. Yocan also has a branded lanyard. Yocan Evolve Plus XL $ 24.99 $ 29.99 Color Clear Add to cart Yocan Evolve Plus XL Concentrate Vape Massive Quad Quartz Coils Packs a Serious Punch! I removed the serum from the XL and then removed the serum coil from the serum and installed it in the XL plus push the power button and the coil Lit just fine. Slide out the contact point of coil a little, as below screenshot. 3~4 hours are in need for it's charging, and the red light dismissed when finish. The battery can easily be charged with a micro USB charger giving you a wide option in terms of finding a port where to charge your battery. Yocan Evolve Plus Upgraded Vaporizer Brings Efficiency - Vaping Daily My evolve plus literally won't turn on and I don't know why the red stayed on when charger was connected for like 5 mins then it turned back off. How long does the Yocan evolve plus take to charge?