She's only 21 years old! (leaves), (Cameron walks towards the counter and grabs the order.). Lincoln: Lori, why don't you take this hole first? She is very optimistic, as she likes to support her siblings, and especially make them laugh and feel better. Leni: Man!! Lincoln: But (Bobby and Lori already left) What was all that about? Clyde: What did he mean by "a couple months left"? Luan: *Smiles, swallows* Pfft!! Luna: Lincoln! Why are you all upset? Anything for my funny clown. The title of this fanfic is based on the title of the 2017 movie "The Big Sick". (leaves), (Cameron walks towards the table and places Lincoln's, Clyde's, Leni's, and Cameron's order on it. *He goes to his room with Lily in his hands, he lets her go in his bed, as he closes the door*. Lincoln: Maybe Clyde. CoconutsHer siblingsClownsMexican foodMac and cheese bitesMashed potatoesBananasMarco Polo (the game)Sock puppetry"funny"-side up eggs (eggs with square yolks)PuppetsBurpin' BurgerDairylandBalloon animalsChocolateDream BoatScaring LeniPopcornBrowniesBraiding Lucy's hairPlaying her game consoleRabbitsHughWild partiesDessert StormLincoln having a conniptionPizzaChocolate cakeIce creamBeef stroganoff ("You know I can't get anoff of it! Stella: (to Lincoln on phone) This is Stella to Lincoln. Lincoln: I can't take it anymoreI just need to go. She wears a yellow mask with a red diamond-shape over one eye and a black one over the other, a yellow and black jester's shirt, one yellow boot, and one black boot. Hahahaha. Plot: When Luan's not feeling well Leni has to make her better while the other Louds are out. I forgive you. According to Lisa in episode 20 of the Nick Animation Podcast, Luan doesn't go to the movies. Maybe we should tell him that his favorite TV show got a renew. Lori: Well, we might be upset, but I will never stay mad at you. The other sisters look at each other in worry. I'm so sick I'm not in a mood for a joke right now!!! She puts her one her clown outfit and runs downstairs. Luan (guilty): I am so sorry for not asking you and Lori for help. I will get you a pail. "Ok, so it was Luans turn it seems." Lori said handing the baby off to the family comedian. But they wanted to apologize? (Lincoln grabs his phone and dials Lori's number. Bobby: Wait, wait, wait! It will start in a few minutes. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. (In her head) I hope. Years have passed since the explosion and the wo /This story contains mature theme/ Lincoln: Oh no. Lisa: Actually, Lincoln has suffered food poisoning. Lori put her hand on Lincolns forhead and gasped in horror. Loud House fic - Hide and Sick Add to Favourites By Vincent-Starman Published: Apr 18, 2019 23 Favourites 15 Comments 12K Views Plot: After Lincoln gets sick, the sisters leave him with their grandparents while they're away, but a minion of Sulio's has other ideas. Lynn Sr: Not only that, but you made everybody else abuse Lincoln! However, she does not wear her emotions on her sleeves in this situation, as she closes her eyes rather than full-stop crying out loud, to avoid giving her siblings the impression of immorality, also showing that she lacks courage. Why didn't I think of that? The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Despite being skilled in the art of comedy, Luan's scholarship has had limited exploration in the series; however, she knows that 3.14159 equals Pi,[14] but she had trouble interpreting another one of Lisa's math problems when she dropped her comedy routine. Leni put the needle and puts the medicine in it. In which Alexand What if Lincoln was a worldwalker? Why did you guys think of that? No more squirrel suit! ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. Please leave a message after the beep. Rita: Hey Lincoln come on. Lincoln's life has hit an all time low. At least I won't be in a squirrel suit anymore. Lincoln: (hugs Lori) Congratulations Lori! She also wears three pink flowers, one on her shirt, and one on each shoe, that serve as gag squirt-flowers. Why are you here? Luna: Dudes? (walks Lori to their car). He was being used as a slave and gets constantly bullied. Lincoln's Fever | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom *All 9 sisters burst in the house and start searching, as Lincoln sneaks around into a very secure place, which is under Clyde's bed, as Lincoln was freaking out*. ), (Lori drops her ball on the tee. Even if you dont know how will they happen. We need to help Lincoln to feel better. Lincoln: I woke up before everybody else *He sighed and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, so he tossed and turned, but no avail*. And what if he has met his great love before but forgot it? Clyde: Lincoln? What would happen if one caught feelings for one another. Luna (smiles): What are waiting for? "I think it was Lincoln's turn" Luan said before realizing that their brother was banned from the house. She drops her club and holds her stomach while groaning. They seem to double as reading glasses. Lisa considers Luan the weakest of the sisters, which she resents. Get it? Why didn't I think of that?" Luan (sighs): Man. Then Luan got a sudden realisation. Lincoln: The other sisters helped to get better with my food poisoning. Luan Loud She has been wearing her braces from her younger age. With a long-lost member, How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation? (The others gasp after hearing what Bobby just said.). Luan: Sorry Luna. (slams the door). Her most common pranking methods are dodging people in the face with pies and placing a whoopie cushion on others' seats. Lunaloud Stories - Wattpad Lincoln eats the cake and goes back to his room. Sometimes, she also wears a yellow bathrobe. Lincoln (hugs Luan back): Its ok Luan. From whoopee cushions to squirting flowers, to her ventriloquist dummy Mr. Coconuts, Luan is ALWAYS ready for the perfect prank. Just please don't call my mom! While Luan laughs at others' humiliations and often comes off as a nuisance to others, she does it with good intentions and does not mean to harm anyone as she just wants to make people laugh. She freed herself from a cage like Houdini. The Loud Sick View source (It begins at the Loud House, Lincoln is sitting on the couch while playing a video game. First episode She has a taste for everything that is related to comedy - this includes comedy movies and TV series, clowns, pranks, stand-up comedy, and funny internet videos. Luan is one of the only siblings to have a secondary signature color, which is pink, the color more commonly associated with Lola. This Fanfiction was based on a RP. Lincoln: Are you sure? I am free today. Suddenly, the door bell rings. If so, tell me what story you'd like to see and a title and I'll write it! When she was a baby, she entertained her family with sock puppets. But the 1st 3 people infected move around more often. Lisa: No. 1216 Franklin Avenue, Royal Woods, Michigan ", Luan and her siblings altered history, causing their parents to decide not to have any kids in the future. What's up? Loud House: Infection of the Dead By: MrPotassiumK Zombie Apocalypse: A plague has run rampant around the globe, infecting people and turning them into "roamers." In the wake of the apocalypse, the Louds must go through great lengths to ensure their survival, even if it may mean losing their humanity in the process. Character information She is the only Loud sibling to currently wear braces, although. (Stella turns on the drone's microphone and they can hear Lori and Bobby talking.). Leni: But, she'll find that we've been spying on her. Lincoln: At least everything is back to normal. Leni rings the door bell and Bobby answers.). She's just. uh, you know what? (Everyone sighs in agreement. Dislikes Bobby: (nervous) Uh, uh, yeah! Woman: That doesnt matter. Sorry, I can't pick up the phone right now. Background information She was sad and ran downstairs back to the kicthen. ", *At this point, the loud sisters were in tears*. It wasnt your fault. Coconuts (dummy/soulmate)GigglesColonel Crackers (former)The Santiago familyThe Casagrande family, ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. Just pour down. She needs to 'come out of the closet' and tell her family who she really is. Lynn Jr: Can we all just eat our breakfast already?! I was free today! Lincoln: Eh, I'd say she is, but anyways, here I am, in all my glory. According to Lincoln, Luan has not used fresh whipped cream for her pranks ever since Lana and Lola were babies because expired cream attracts animals. You are going on a party gig without Lincoln? Although only shown thrice, these gag flowers are filled with water. Cashier: (calls out) Order for table number 3! Rita: *gasp* Oh no. I need to be free from squirrel suits and being treated like a good luck charm, which I'm not. Cameron: (on his knees) We promise it'll never happen again! See ya Luan! Wait I thought you said she wasn't infected. Luna notices Luan leaving. You probablyfeelterrible. Lisa: If it's what the weather channel says-. Lana : When is the mud gonna start Lincoln : Now (Lana runs outside) Lori : Since mom and dad are out, I'm in charge. Outside of the original pilot short, the only time she has used her gag flowers was when she tried to cool herself off in front of the freezer before finding out about Lincoln's new pool[18] and when she used it on Lincoln before trying to wake up Lynn Sr.[19]. *As soon as he finished that sentence, Lily came down*, *Lily wanted to be carried by Lincoln, so he carried her. Evanna, who just woke up from her suicide attempt caused by the continuous abuse and bullying she w "You can't make me leave no matter what you do." At age seven, she went on a mechanical-pony with four-year-old Lincoln and one-year-old Lucy. Lori: Well we were hoping you would like to go golfing with us. Lincoln answers it and it reveals to be Lori and Bobby.). But they can't hear them talking.). I'M SORRY I CAUSED PAIN FOR YOU!!! Her movie design also depicts her eyes as closer to her nose (albeit only when she is viewed from the side). Around ages ten and eleven, she owned a unicycle which she used for a juggling act involving apples and bowling pins. (18+) 42 parts Complete Cameron: Thanks (notices Robert working at the counter and gasps in surprise) Dad?! No, Lynn started this all with her stupid superstitions and her stupid games. I ONLY REALIZED WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE!!! Leni: Why don't we go find Linky instead of being upset like this? (Luna gets infected. You know, just for a little fun time together. loud house luan sick fanfictionhow big are the waves in huntington today? Well, we should all go home, pretty sure even Lily is worried about me. Lori: I think I'm just feeling a little bit under the weather, Lincoln. "You can never have too much money." He said as he gently rubbed Lori's head. The War is over but she doesn't feel that she will be able t Lincoln Loud is the oldest of the Loud siblings but at the age of 11 saw something he shouldn't hav (Remastered) Lincoln Loud, the only boy in his family, is always getting teased by his sisters. Lori: Bobby, something's wrong. Non-permitted web videos of othersHer pranks being ruinedLincoln being bulliedScience fiction movies (sometimes)Missing April Fool's DayPrincess PonySophisticated partiesKnock-knock jokes (sometimes)Nobody liking her comedyLynn being competitiveWrong punchlinesHaving her leftovers being stolenStage frightBeing too shyHer spotlight being takenSomeone gets attention more than herLola's bratty behaviorSomeone more talented than herJapanese mecha figuresPimples/zitsMr. The Loud House: Broken (REMASTERED) 11 parts Complete (Remastered) Lincoln Loud, the only boy in his family, is always getting teased by his sisters. For the part where Lynn Jr didn't go downstairs to eat and started to regret what she did, Lola and Lisa were planned to be there, but I decided to not do that because the parents weren't there at the moment and Lisa learned it was fake so it would be strange for her to have the talk after she learned the flaws in her ways. Luna (worried): Comon dudes! She was used a rop and a catapult to throw her pie at her face. Luanloud Stories - Wattpad Hope you liked my first fanfic, and tell me if I should write some more! The family staged this as an April Fools joke, and Luan, in relief, commended to her family she's glad that they're finally getting the hang of April Fools, but suggests to her family to stop the moving truck. Lost a pet? Plot Synopsis: April Fools day has arrived, and Luan is up to no good with her pranks again. Quote It references a meme that comes from The Simpsons and Lucy was supposed to say that line, but I instead replaced that with Luan. We should get going. I can't anymoreI need to show myself to themone by one, perhaps? She has a pet rabbit who lives in a top hat. I have to know! *A few seconds later after he was done saying that, the other sisters came in and noticed him on the bed*, *They all except Luna pulled Lincoln into a tight hug*. Hope things get better sooner. You may catch his unluckiness! Coconuts (dummy/soulmate)GigglesColonel Crackers (former)The Santiago familyThe Casagrande family She also didn't have any braces. When one of Lisa's experiments actually kills the Loud siblings, their souls are knocked off the line to heaven by an unseen force from the Void, the place between, Eart (another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own home by his family Lincoln Loud was viewed by many to be a strong, caring, and kind person. Even if she fills these flowers with water, she likes to wear them for decoration. *The Loud Sisters minus Lynn leave the house, as it cuts to the McBride house, with Lincoln eating dinner, which is pierogis and rice and beans*. And for making me fall for that too! I almost forgot. Luan hangs up her phone and is now panic stricken. . Pets Lincoln is sick and I have no one to assist me. Cameron: Wow, Lori and Bobby sure do have a nice place. Why? *Lynn Jr goes to her room in regret, as everybody else ate dinner. It played so much, he didn't like the beach anymore.*. Especially from us. Luna: Bro, where are you? In an alternate universe where the sisters are brothers, Luan is a boy named Lane. "Luan Goes Too Far: A Loud House Fanfiction" (Chapter 16 - YouTube *Lincoln was in his room in tears in what happened at the beach with people calling him a loser while he was sweating so hard he felt like fainting and he couldn't move but he could only stand in a spot alone while other people insulted him. *He sneaked out of his room and grabbed a note from the kitchen and sneaked to his room and began writing on it before packing up his stuff in tears. Lynn Sr: Yeah! Rita: I don't know at all. Who will survive in the end? Baby Since I don't like writing descriptions I'll get to the point quickly. She hiding outside Lori's house. Luna was still in their mother's womb when Casa Loud became their home. We have to check it out. In "Kings of the Con", Luan attends an Ace Savvy convention cosplaying as the Joker. Comon! We're all free from his bad luck! Bobby walks to her.). It is strongly implied she inherited her sense of humor from. Leni: No problem Luan. So, yeah. I have to go back! No Such Luck Extended - The Loud House Encyclopedia She's always happy and perky. What if he leaves his family who calls him Bad luck? (to the rest) I think we should check on her just in case. But wait, are you spying and controlling them at the same time? But where do I sleep? Luan: Yeah, more gassier then Lori, Lana, and Lynn combined. He Lincoln finally had enough of his family treating like crap and how much he gets bullied at school [please read the trigger warnings in a/n] Where are you going? Determined to end Luan's pranking spree, Lincoln heads inside th. Luan's immaturity is also exhibited through her possession of toys of the novelty variety, which are a frequent use in her comedy routine, most especially her dummy, Mr. Coconuts. We'll just have to wait tile it comes. Her Christmas gift was a box of magicians' items. Luan usually takes Christmas gift-giving seriously. Luan: Lincoln wait! Luna was annoyed about Luan not asking her for help. Leni: Looks like someones tired and sick. (There will definitely be No loud house harems and No s Brought on by The Fairly Oddparents being put on Netflix. But I'm glad your here Leni. When Luan arrived home, however, she sees her family, in shame, preparing to move. But, I'll be fine. Lincoln: You all just don't get the pain of what I went through!! Luan doesn't make a pun in this fanfic because I'm not perfect at coming up with puns. Lori: Since mom and dad are out, I'm in charge. Her entire family was sitting among a crowded restaurant as she was announced onto a makeshift stage. Lincoln: Excellent work Stella. Hey Lincoln get up. at age 14 lincoln loud starts going through a goth phase. The loud house fanfiction luan depressed - metsyg.crush-rock.de (There will definitely be No loud house harems and No s Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. Stella: Relax Leni. Later, they arrive at Lori and Bobby's place. He had suffered through so much, Sister Fight Protocol, Bad Luck, everything that was thrown at Lincoln is tired of being pushed around and being abused by his family, and now, he is deemed bad luck, once again. Courage always says the line , I wanted to write about the sisters who stayed behind and how they helped Lincoln feel better, but decided not to, because this story was more about Luan, not Lincoln. (It begins at the Loud House, Lincoln is sitting on the couch while playing a video game. WHAT? ), (Then they see Lori and Bobby leave the centre talking. Lisa: Lincoln propablly ate or drinked something that had a experation date on it. Additionally, she interned at the mayor's office in "Future Tense" and helped solved Royal Woods' parking crisis, although this was done on behalf of her parents. Bobby: We don't know yet. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! How will it end? Home (Giggles) You sure are gassy today!! Load-bearing Loud chapter 1, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Luna: Lincoln is sick ok? Lisa: Everyone but you, me, Lynn, Lily, and Luna was infected. When she was a one-year-old, she would go out on her tricycle and pie the mailman in the face. (Later, everyone is at the loud house and Lincoln is using his laptop.). Get it? ")BurritosCooking with her father (as of "Feast or Family")Mime actsCorn dogsLeni's driving outfitSpaghettiKnitting Lincoln and Luan were at Lunas and Luans room. "And now ladies and gentlemen, Tony's pizzeria is proud to present aspiring comedian, Luan Loud, come on up Luan" said an employee whose . She also likes to record people experiencing funny situations with her video camera, but Luan is a strict ethicist so when she does this, she asks permission to the person she recorded to allow her to upload the video to the Internet. Loud House fic - Hide and Sick by Vincent-Starman on DeviantArt I was sweating like crazy, I was on the verge of fainting, I was being insulted, now I got beat up by you all, even Leni! I think we'll take our orders to go. Goal In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. At age six, Luan was the middle child when Lucy was born. *The girls laughed, as Lincoln was in pain. Really. All the kids laughed, but the mother was furious at Luan. I think I just felt a little stomachache. I'll be here for you and take good care of you while the others are out. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Hope things get better sooner. Luan is a sophomore (a freshman in Seasons 1-4) at Royal Woods High School and attends school with her siblings Leni and Luna. She wanted to be the youngest performer at the Royal Woods Theater, though she lost her dream when Lucy claimed that title. (looks down) But, I guess a lot of people die young. Leni: Lincolnwake up! Luan Loud is the comedian in the Loud House. You are grounded until June 25th 2021! Lincoln was confused. And just how will they get through it? We're all sorry, Even Lynn's probably sorry! For the part when Luan said "Oh my godthat's a great idea! It's 4am Lincoln: It's a long story, but it's about my sisters Lincoln: You may wanna sit down for this *Clyde and Lincoln sat down, as Lincoln explained for 53 seconds, after that, Clyde was shocked and felt bad*. This isn't like before. Coconuts being brokenKnitting (formerly) Luan L. Loud is a main character in The Loud House and The Really Loud House. Its great that you and Lincoln are working together during your party gigs, but when hes not available, it doesnt hurt to ask me or Lori for help. Luan walked towards Lincoln and hugged him. I get it, NSL is a dead horse by now, it's been like 3 years since it aired, but I joined in 2020, so I decided I should do my take on it before I eventually move on from this episode and into doing extended versions of other episodes that aren't well liked by the fandom, so without further ado, enjoy. Lincoln: I already did that, but I guess I'll be sleeping here tonight. Also, if you have a story you want to have narrated, send a link to it in the comment section below.Disclaimer: All credit for the original artwork and soundtracks goes to the original creators. Completed suicidalthoughts loriloud loudhouse +12 more # 2 Family Bond by Babysqid 67.8K 801 16 Young Leni: I think I know what he meant. Lynn: So what did Lincoln eat last night? Leni: Don't worry. I love you. - The Loud House. Bobby: Yeah, a couple months left for our child to be born. Coconuts humiliating othersLosing Mr.CoconutsMr. Lori: Well we were hoping you would like to go golfing with us. Mr. McBride: I agree with you. I'll be right back! Luan's gag glasses are black glasses, with eyebrows, and a pink nose and mustache at the end of them, which are a reference to Groucho Marx of The Marx Brothers. Lincoln's mistreated and accused of being bad luck, runs away from hom Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. (Coughing) (Fart) *Blushes* Excuse me. Luan then pulls the rope, but the catapult was too strong and the pie didnt hit Luan, but it hit the mother of the birhday boy. Like her sister Leni, she is generally portrayed as naive, simpleminded, idealistic, ignorant, eccentric, and impulsive. Lynn Jr: Don't blame me because I was right! I know you didnt mean to make me sick. Lori: Hey guys. Lincoln: Oh. Luna: Yeah, well, it doesnt hurt to ask if Im free or not. Its a chocolate cake. Lynn Jr: Careful! Luna: Well, I could be your assistant for a while dude. Shall we? Likewise, Luan gets jealous of Lucy surpassing her lifelong dream of becoming the youngest performer of Royal Woods Theater and becomes obsessively possessive of her upon discovery of the news. Younger Cause, it looks like you're not looking good. Lori Loud (oldest sister)Leni Loud (older sister)Luna Loud (older sister)Lynn Loud (younger sister)Lincoln Loud (younger brother)Lucy Loud (younger sister)Lana Loud (younger sister)Lola Loud (younger sister)Lisa Loud (younger sister)Lily Loud (youngest sister)Rita Loud (mother)Lynn Loud Sr. (father)Shirley (aunt)Unnamed uncleUnnamed cousinRuth (great aunt)Albert (maternal grandfather)Leonard Loud (paternal grandfather)Unnamed paternal great-grandfatherHarriet (great-grandmother, deceased)Ancestors from 1600s (paternal ancestors) He gets close to my face smirking. I know it'sgonna be difficult, but Lincoln: (interrupts) Actually Lori, we already know what it is. Lori was in her room, gleefully packing up her briefcase. Lincoln: (confused) That's weird. Lincoln answers it and it reveals to be Lori and Bobby.) His stomache is. Luan enrolled in a clowning academy when she was younger and graduated, turning her into the clever prankster she is today. Cameron: Cool! Now go to your room! Her familyBennyClydeRonnie AnneMr. Luan's Problem Chapter 1: A Birthday Disaster, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction It was another day at the Loud House; granted, there was ruckus as usual, but it is to be expected. (Huge Fart) Sorry, I'm a bit gassy today, but still it taste like Lynn's socks!!! Luan has been into comedy since her infancy. Leni: Honestly, I agree. The Loud House Fanfiction : Sick Day - The Loud House Encyclopedia In her appearance there, she used a jack-in-the-box-like gadget to defeat Wild Card Willy by having it spring under his feet, which threw him across the warehouse they were in.