So sorry for the families loss . TV chef Ree said at the time: "It's a difficult loss for our family, as she was such a rock for all of us. I happened to turn on the show in the middle of the beautiful memorial!Nan was an amazing lady and awesome grandma and mother in law. You are missed. God Bless You All. Our precious Nan we know you from pw. It's a great way to keep her in your heart by cooking the things she loved. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. What a great family cooking show I watch I daily so sorry to hear about Nan I'm praying for the family, I watch Rees show all the time , I love her & all her family ,I've hearing what's happening on the Ranch & am so saddened that they lost Nan / Grammy & Aldo Edna Mae in the same year :( so tragic ! Watching Nan on the pioneer woman made me realise how she linked the whole family. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful, faithful. Being able to sit down for a change and watch the show again for the first in a while. I have watched the kids grow and the family over the years. Blessings to your family. She was a quiet strength. Your family are so insperational and warming. So sorry to hear about Nan's death. Was so saddened to learn of your loss - a beautiful kind lady - our world needs more of. I do not say loss because I truly dont believe that you've lost herthe veil between this world and the next is very thin..she is closer than we realize. how to fly plane in gta 5 pc without numpad. Rest in the arms of Jesus, Nan. Find Nan Drummond obituaries and memorials at Legacy.com You're gone too soon. May God give His comfort and peace to the husband, sons, and family . My sister just diagnosed with bladder, stage 2. A strong loving family bond and your faith will get you through the hardest of trials in life. God bless the whole family. I hope to meet her one day. Thank you for sharing a part of the celebration of Nan's life. Love and blessings to the family. Prayers to the entire Drummond family. This could not have been an easy task. Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in Ponca City, Oklahoma and was raised on her family's cattle ranch near Hardy. I'm so terribly sorry for your family loss, may God give you peace, may she RIP. Know she will greatly be missed by all who knew her. Live for Jesus! What a great family cooking show I watch I daily so sorry to hear about Nan I'm praying for the family, I watch Rees show all the time , I love her & all her family ,I've hearing what's happening on the Ranch & am so saddened that they lost Nan / Grammy & Aldo Edna Mae in the same year :( so tragic ! Blessings to your family. I watch and record all the shows. She is preceded in death by her son, Todd O. Drummond and her father, John William (Bill) Olsen.A funeral service for Nan Drummond will be held at First Presbyterian Church in Pawhuska on Friday, June 1 at 4:00 pm. Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Ree Drummond was fortunate to have her as a soldier on the front for the Mercantile "Do Over". Sincere sympathy to Chuck and all family members. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. Praying that God will give you comfort and peace, she as an too young, too many dying of cancer these days. God bless your family during this sad time. Prayers and sincere condolences to the Drummond family. The Drummond Family are in my prayers. It makes me feel like I still have my husband right there with me. God knows the strength of a family and will forever guide you through those days. Published by Examiner-Enterprise from May 31 to Jun. Just saw the show today about Nan's passing and I felt the sadness of a close family member although we have never met. Rest in Pease Nan. and father in-law (Chuck). My sincerest condolences to the Drummond family on the passing of Nan Drummond. Nan Drummond Obituary (1943 - 2018) - Bartlesville, OK - Examiner I echo here just about every message I read. Nan Drummond , clearly you are greatly missed, loved and adored. We would also like to tell you we are going to miss your show. God bless, Ron LENTZ of Seattle Washington. Rest in peace . Nan's passing breaks my heart. Although we had never met, I felt as tho I knew Miss Nan. NAN.xxxxxxx, I am so sorry for the loss of a wonderful lady. I love the Drummond family and the Pioneer Woman show. I echo here just about every message I read. Nan was born on august 17, 1943 in ponca city, oklahoma, and was raised on her family's cattle ranch near hardy. Live for Jesus! Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Because of that, your light will shine brightly for generations to come. Beautiful soul. Beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing a part of the celebration of Nan's life. It has been a year since the passing of Nan. Her Christian values and character traits were so evident and gracious. We are so very sorry for your loss. When it comes to her weight reduction, Ree Drummond, widely known as "The Pioneer Woman," has decided to share her story. My sister just diagnosed with bladder, stage 2. It makes me feel like I still have my husband right there with me. Please accept my prayers for peace of mind and soul. A comfy place where people love and are loved. May the comfort of the Lord be with each and everyone of you at this time. So Miss her as a viewer. You could tell she loved her family very much. Her legacy is simple, love. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. What Type of Cancer Did Nan Drummond Have? - HEALTH IS GOLD She attended Oklahoma State University and was a member of Kappa Click to visit caleb drummond obituary oklahoma - lastcallvancouver.com Nan was able to join our Heavenly Father because of the love and beautiful faith within her incredible family. I still watch it every Saturday, even though I have to watch by myself now. I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of this beautiful lady. Is Chuck Drummond Still Alive, What Age Is Chuck From - Mixedarticle Nan Olsen Drummond. How very special, Ree, for you to cook her recipes. So sorry to hear about her passing enjoyed seeing her on the Pioneer Woman. God bless, Ron LENTZ of Seattle Washington. DailyMail.com obtained records revealing that since December 2006, the Bureau of Land Management has given Drummond Land & Cattle Co $23.9 million. So saddened by the loss of such a marvelous lady. I will say a prayer for you all tonight & nan. This message is for Edna Mae ,the great grandmother, and one of the most important person to Nan. <3. My heartfelt condolences go out to this wonderful family. She brought up honest,loyal children & her grandchildren are the same. Love and blessings to the family. So very sad that Miss Nan has been gone almost 5 years and her beloved husband Mr. Chuck Pa-Pa joined her in November of 2022 ! I always when she was on the show. My sincerest condolences and prayers are with all the Drummond and Olsen families. My husband became critically ill for 11 months and we would still watch together in the Hospital. Rest in peace Nan, you deserve it. I am so sorry to hear of Mrs. Drummond's passing, I have watched Ree's show, Pioneer Woman for many years, and have watched the children grow up, and have seen many episodes of the Family get-togethers and dinners, I never have met any of the Family, but, the image that is projected over the shows, are one of a very loving, close Family, the Episode that was aired on 9/8/18, the tribute to Nan, was very special, you could tell this Lady was well Loved and Admired. My sincerest condolences to the Drummond family on the passing of Nan Drummond. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. It was on the single parcel of land that Pioneer Woman was born after Drummond found herself with a single afternoon to herself a decade ago and decided to start a blog. I do not say loss because I truly dont believe that you've lost herthe veil between this world and the next is very thin..she is closer than we realize. I always when she was on the show. Nan was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Chuck Drummond dead and obituary, cause of death - Whats happened? So sorry for your loss but I'm sure she was greeted with open arms in heaven God Bless. NAN DRUMMOND Obituary (1943 - 2018) - Oklahoma City, OK - Legacy Rest in Pease Nan. Nan was extremely proud of her Traverse City heritage, which dated to the 1840s. Just stunned to learn of Nan's passing today while watching Ree. Your path has been lighten. We are planning a trip to Pawhuska in October and I remember watching Nan with her design of the refurbished store. Ree Drummond wrote in a moving tribute after the death of her beloved mother-in-law, Nan Drummond, in May. You could tell she was dearly loved and she dearly love you all. Inside Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond's tragic family struggles with There is no photo or video of Nan Drummond.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. So sorry to hear of Nan passing, BIG SURPRISE SO FAR PAST IT. Ms Nan. I watch this show like I used to watch The Waltons. Please accept my prayers for peace of mind and soul. Nan Olsen Drummond - Tulsa World Recently new to watching Ree Drummond and her show. I am so sorry for the Family's Loss. I always when she was on the show. The Christian values Chuck and Nan passed on to their sons is now passed on to many of us via the TV program. You are missed. In this day and age it is wonderful to see that family values have been passed down from one generation to the next by their lovely matriarch. You have lost a cherished member but will be sustained by a myriad of beautiful memories! Blessings to all, Our heartfelt prayers and condolences to Mr. Chuck and the entire Drummond family on the loss of his beautiful wife,mother and best friendMay all the wonderful sweet memories Ms. Nan shared with each and every one of you grant you peace and comfort as you mourn her passing..God's blessings Y'all Rest In Peace Ms.Nan..You were truly loved! Well, it's already been a little over a year since Sweet Nan passed away. Chuck was born in Pawhuska, Oklahoma on March 12, 1943. Blessings to all, Our heartfelt prayers and condolences to Mr. Chuck and the entire Drummond family on the loss of his beautiful wife,mother and best friendMay all the wonderful sweet memories Ms. Nan shared with each and every one of you grant you peace and comfort as you mourn her passing..God's blessings Y'all Rest In Peace Ms.Nan..You were truly loved! Such a lovely lady, even I have only seen her on tv here in the UK. It's a great way to keep her in your heart by cooking the things she loved. May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Blessings to each and every one.. So sorry to hear about her passing enjoyed seeing her on the Pioneer Woman. You have funeral questions, we have answers. I, too, would like to add my condolences to Nan Drummond's family.