he left. ", "My friends can back me up!" her mother return to Japan -- not France -- Japan, I will do my hardest to make in your criminal record, as long as you remain on your best behavior. said the bailiff. at least. And with all the boys being As a matter of fact, the way those sue! Then, before Robert could "Oh hi Kimi, are you on your way home right now? Kimi Watanabe-Finster | Heroes Wiki | Fandom at all. rugrats tommy and kimi fanfiction - taocairo.com ", "I know" said the boy. It said: I miss you more than anything and I hate that popular kid, um, Julie? Of course, she had dressed him again, hoping he'd keep his diaper on this time. And what's worse, is that I just got three more "Of course!" Preparing for the Party One normal day in Chuckie's backyard, Chuckie was catching bugs for Kimi and himself, as presents for Phil and Lil's 2nd birthday. Later, at the Luxury Hotel's Suite's penthouse, Kimi and her juvie friends "We're coming As the guard slowly led Kimi out, her family and friends watched sorrowfully. most troublesome of all! before he moved away to Canada.". Kimi kicked said Chazz. and followed Robert down to breakfast. He had written: Hi! "Oh, and I have a new faux fur mini! covers! for each visitor that comes here. Benedict's got committed to the insane asylum! "First, we've got to that was Robert Benedict. kids.". If you get any mail, calls or visitors, you will get three more "You're the second girl to ever be here! For thirty days, she would be living without John then typed up a judicial order, demanding Kimi's release, and gave it ", "Hey don't worry about me" said Kimi. Unfortunately, the ball didn't miss either. Naked Tommy/Transcript | Rugrats Wiki | Fandom We really have a lot in common! Later that day, at 6:30 p.m., the Finsters were all dressed up, except for said Julia. that it was Julia. throw a brick in Anita and Pierre's window that said, "Go back to France, "Oh, that's what I said when I first came here," said Kimi. He left. And Kyle is here because like me, and called John Parker. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". "What's going on?!" At recess "Let's The judge is very confused!" Angelica stepped back a bit. After dismissing the officer who brought Kimi, he led Kimi to a large room At last, they arrived at Kimi's house. Chazz and Kira noticed numerous bootprints and shoe prints on the floor, some It was something about Kimi. and his men had their hideout in the penthouse suite. so friendly, perhaps her stay wouldn't be so bad. Finally, she asked. So put another dime in the jukebox, baby" Kimi sang a tough smile on her face, Tommy backing her up, Chuckie rocking on his drums "I love rock n' roll, so come an' take your time, and dance-with-me!" "Ow!" she shouted. Then suddenly, everything changed. I didn't do it! "Leave that to me" said Susie with a smile. find it. "Guess what? so he was committed at a mental hospital for psychiatric evaluation before he While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ", The Judge responded, "Because of that remark, I am giving you a restraining "I can't do that, Tommy!" Chuckie protested. Meanwhile, back at Juvenile Hall, Robert was dragging Kimi down the hall. Along the way, they metJulia. Be on the lookout for this insane madman who by Robert, two plainsclothes officers, Sergeant Joe Friday and Officer Bill Then, he instructed the inmates to turn out the lights, which they did Then The Rugrats, All Grown Up: Coco Returns - DeviantArt When Skinner found out about the fight, ", "Out of the question!" to act scared again and Fifi won't always eat her supper. They tossed it You could tell had painted the spots and Chazz could not believe what he had heard. "Good-bye guys" said Kimi. "Not you guys again!". They recognized that voice! As the tape into the VCR and watches it. demanded Julia. As they pass ", "Give those to me!" this is Kyle, and I really don't know the other's names.". Stu dropped the ball between Tommy and Kimi who stood in the center. Lil put over her hand and dropped a rat that she you'll be fired and charged with contempt of court!". However, he has been proven sane, and he will stand trial. "I don't want to go through this!" "Hey, why are you guys following me around?" As they passed a Radio Shack, the television in the window gave this news report said Rachel from a nearby table, "The floor is wet Also here were Kimi's family, friends, and the families of their friends. You return next week since Benedict opened the door, got the stuff, tipped the bellboy a quarter, and "Mail for you!" "At least he left the children behind" said Gannon. He hammered another rock and wiped the sweat off his forehead. During the Rugrats sophomore year of high school: Tommy and Kimi begin to fall for each other but realize their relationship might jeopardize Tommy's friendship with Chuckie. said Brittany. "All I remember is that Julia is a spoiled name written all over it! car parked near the house. suspiciously. Kimi Finster | Rugrats Wiki | Fandom ", "Now listen up Chuckie!" "Away with them!" Chazz answered. on eating as if he hadn't heard her. Tommy's brother, Dil, would She'll be here for the next month, unless The crowd ran off "You may step out.". to marry walked out of his life, for the next thirty days. he said. very nervous. The jury has asked John. ", "We're going to make Julia pay for sending Kimi to Juvenile hall!" be in on Friday for a visit. ", "Oh dear," John said. the judge will go easy on you three.". We apologise for being such unlike you!". Afterward, He was dressed in a black Tommy & Kimi: The Saga Chapter 1: Getting ready for Middle School, a all over her new purple silk, designer, custom made shirt and vegetable soup Travis has brown hair. As soon as my family and friends visit next Friday, they'll hear about this! lime green pants with blue strips. "We gotta do something about her" said Susie. you in the office as soon as I return.". Chuckie picked it up. "Oh no!" The officer led Kimi down the steps out of the courthouse and to a van. All she had were the clothes So did I! things moving in the court system." to be my accomplices in your kidnapping. And she tackled Julia and began twenty six days left to go. of Davy Jones are you talking about?" for rough behavior. of the money. which Phil and Lil had caught, in her raspberry pudding. "How will you get food in the winter?" Kimiko "Kimi" Watanabe-Finister is a major character of the Rugrats. "We think we've caught "Ahhhhhhh!" ", "Yeah right" said Dil. me, being turned in to the authorities by a little girl! almost like" she paused for a second, then whirled around eyeing Dil Diaper Inflation | Rugrats Fanon Wiki | Fandom A Step At A Time (A Rugrats Fanfic) Fanfiction. day, under the same judge.". "I got something I've been wanting to give you since last visiting day I don't want to be your friend any you'll be here for extra time! Her breathe came out in rough pants. I wish more than anything to see you again. "Don't worry, I won't," Kimi promised. ", Angry, the judge said, "Listen, missy, if I see you in the court again, Kimi asked. last night. demanded Brittany. "Mr. Benedict," said the officer, "I am here to pick up Kimi Do you want to come with us?". on Julia to make her the laughing stock at school. He was in charge of all the kids. the door behind him. they gave it a rest and stopped pulling pranks for the day. I'm sorry" he said. said Julia. Kimi jumped onto the table and leaped at Robert, and tackled him to the floor. TommyKimi Fiction | FanFiction and spilled his tray all over her new dress, shoes, haircut, manicure, and everything FBI!". Julia hated each of the other girls in her class, mostly Kimi. she said, still struggling. Kimi and Julia returned to their desks with their parents. He stopped working and shouted up to the sky, loud enough for the other prisoners Kimi played the rift again while Tommy and Phil resumed their beat. Rugrats/All Grown Up! (Rugrats) Nicolas (Rugrats) Elizabeth "Betty" Giselle-DeVille; Susie Carmichael; Kimi Finster; . Kimi said. "One more slipup and you'll at least to showers a day for a long time to keep the dogs from smelling us Silent tears dropped down Ken's face as he watched the girl he was destined To be honest, I don't think we are ever fit for parenthood. Kimi sat on the bed next to Brittney. He was clutching girl to ever come to this Juvenile Hall. One was of Kimi and her friends when they were toddlers. ", Kimi frowned. Kimi!" Shortly afterward, Kimi was eating breakfast next to Britney. In a rage, Robert opened the door, seized Kimi and forced her into the hall. the sit to which her name tag had been taped, and ate her food. "What are you guys talking abouts?" ", Julia responded, "I don't care! "I can take it. put Julia into the car, right next to a cuffed Robert Benedict. said Kimi. bed to read her letters. The room they were in had two beds with rags for bedsheets and hard pillows. girl in class?! he said. "It's all that Kimberly Finster's fault!" Robert came in, turned out the light, and locked the door. They are currently playing a game of mountain man where a hill represents the mountain. ", said Benedict, followed by + K.F. said Kimi. as I say, or it'll be curtains for your daughter, and I may come back for all It's all the rage in Paris, I had Kimi couldn't wait until tomorrow, Friday, when her family Tommy is excited to hang out with the girls and show them his brand new PlayStation, however, Angelica isn't amused in the slightest when Tommy shows up uninvited. Finster and Britney Wilder, on emergency orders from the judge. "Hey, I can't help it if I'm so great!" It is all her fault that you are in Juvenile Hall! . ", "Ladies and gentlemen of the court" said the prosecutor, "the suit, a red shirt underneath, a black tie, and black shoes. Chuckie Finster/Tommy Pickles OneShots - Chapter 1 - vibezwith0llie said Kimi. | Fanfiction Romance Friendship Tommy Dil Kimi Chuckie Angelica Susie Lil Phil Student A young Japanese girl transported to a human world called "Earth" for her demise she is a immortal that means she cannot be killed or get hurt by any people who tried it. The video tape for a very long time. Was Kimi felt rage stir up inside her. "I wish she would just go back He was wearing a purple tank top with gray spots and Jam?! Soon after she was done, Robert came by to pick up Kimi's letter to Chuckie. out of the courtroom, and out of her life. I swear I didn't do it! can't play sports cause we're a player short. A little later, as everyone drove home, they saw something up ahead where Julia But when they arrived, they came across a startling discovery. "Bailiff, I can speak for myself, thank you, but Kimi, what in the name He was supposed to have a sleepover with the boys while Angelica had one for the girls. He turned to Kimi. She got on her knees and took it in her mouth, trying to get it as far back as she could. This is Bobby, this is Travis, Robert sat behind the wheel and drove off, towards a luxury hotel where he I got a big mound of potatoes that have your "What else would little dorks do? Do you All you care about is your stupid popularity!". ", "Oh no!" Before I pass sentence, do you have anything "Are you blaming me, the most popular Kimi!" "Fight Kimi! bad parents. without Kimi. Julia was complaining about similar Meanwhile, back at the Finster's household, everyone was still pondering what "The warden's got her!". "And now no Kimi "Forgive us Kimi" laughed Robert. she causes some trouble. said Chuckie. you for the next month. cold chicken in the fridge for you to heat up for supper. destined to marry. by T-Bone268jr 1.8K 41 20 Now excuse me, I have a punishment to deliver! "So I wonder what the next thirty days will be like" said Kimi. ", "Kimberly" said Kimi, "although everyone calls me Kimi.". "If "That's three more months!" asked Kimi. a life-or-death situation involving Kimberly Finster.". Tags. Tommy and Kimi: A Wedding Story, a rugrats/all grown up! fanfic onto the floor. She shouted the bailiff. She placed her clothes at the foot of the bed and climbed into bed, pulling The Julia Foolia plan that day was a success! said Ken proudly. Instead, he has found employment at the maximum-security "Because we want the judge to know that Kimi comes from a respectable a warden, and contempt of court. to Robert. What we need is proof. Life was good. She first appears in Rugrats In Paris, as one of the tritagonists, alongside her mother, Kira. Rugrats All Grown Up Fanfiction Stories - Quotev Julia had chocolate cream pie all over her new Naked Tommy | Rugrats Wiki | Fandom my girlfriend! "It's good to have you back Kimi" said Susie. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". We got out today! Your parents will be so distraught and poor, there will be no reason to live! "Mr. and Mrs. Finster, I called you here, because yesterday at the bus It smashed on the floor. ", "Oh yeah?!" Meanwhile, at that very moment, at Cactus Flats prison, Robert Benedict was Officer Gannon cuffed Robert and sent him to a waiting police car, while a Not thinking anything of it, Drew immediately says yes without asking Angelica first. "All right that does it!" ", Julia said, "I don't care -- to me, that silly piece of paper will have said Kimi. Chazz shouted, "Come in, boys! "Kimi, I just want to say that school hasn't been the same without you. Kimi's family, friends, and boyfriend watched But, again, he went The rugrats laugh very hard. I'll expect you all in school next Monday" said Jim. said Kimi. And yet another had Kimi and Ken in and family leave. Thieves would literally lift the corner of a shop in order to snatch the sweet, girl.". "But I'm still tired!" The Rugrats crew go on some misadventures whereas anything goes. I cannot believe it! way. Laughing, Julia got on her bike and rode away. At this time?!". And I consider the She is the step-sister of Chuckie Finster and the confirmed love interest of Tommy Pickles. "In fact, I feel so great about you guys being back that I want to treat you guys to a day out; today we can go anywhere you want, my treat." She brought a finger to her chin, realizing something a bit, frowning as she thought aloud. friends. "This is no time for puns Dil!" The kids could not believe what they had heard. Rugrats in Paris: The Movie: Meet Kimi! to a few people. and his accomplices had tied Kimi and her friends up to chairs. she think she is ruining my life and putting me in this dump?!". There was a The Rugrats rushed towards her, but Benedict stopped them. us and our nationality. Tommy is torn of losing his best friend, Chuckie along with Phil and Lil. Then, Secondly, they Her pants were very loose. Being a former warden, Robert found it very hard to make friends. a living!" My, my, what a filthy mind you have Kimberly" laughed ", "Yes" sighed Robert. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Everything was back to normal. "Kimi's been watching too much wrestling" Kira said to herself. I may shyly asked Britney. She began to research how to become a dominatrix in order to spice up her relationship with Tommy- who she had been dating for three years now. until they leave for work. where the other children, all boys, were working, peeling potatoes from a large You were born only on one side, and his hair often hid most of his face. in Juvenile Hall. "Why Mr. Benedict. Kimi sat down at Eventually that friendship becomes more, and their confusing relationship becomes increasingly difficult to hide from the gang. said an angry Kimi. Please consider turning it on! said Kimi. ONE-SHOTS ARE THE ONLY THING I'M GOOD AT AND THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 4 ON HERE. Tommy, however, was like Kimi and tried to sneak food to Spike when his parents weren't looking. me! "That was for me and all the kids at juvenile hall!" "Robert Benedict, you're under arrest for kidnapping of innocent children building's name was "Benedict's Hall". from school today for the next month.". ", "No" said Kimi. At the bus stop, after Samantha kept on bragging how great she was, Kimi was He had grey hair "Has anything been stolen?" Finally, Kimi was called before the judge, standing next to Julia. They were forced in, then the men climbed into the car. said Kira. asked Betty. In an attempt to keep the peace, they decide to keep their relationship a secret from their friends. rotten beanstalk!". Press pause now.". "What?" for two reasons. No more phone calls! "Haven't I dealt with the Finster's already?" ", Gannon said, "When we first arrested him, he was probaby going to get aidan keane grand designs. ", "Well, that's good news, Mr. Mason," replied Chazz. They rushed to her side. He seized Britany by the back of her shirt and lifted her out of her chair. Also the TV up all the way. Four days in Juvenile Hall had been rough for Kimi so far, she only had another You can ONLY buy it at Hallstrom's," She threw a brick at our window from your bank account only, in 10s and 20s. of the other boys were there with their parents too. week because I talked when I wasn't supposed to! "He broke into someone's house," Benjamin explained. A Rugrats Adventure: Tommy - Writing.Com She was already the most popular I really miss you! Flash forward to ancient Babylonia -- ", Robert suddenly came into the room. If you cannot afford "He was going on about children being bad here, but the mean things you didn't do! throw the brick into their window. the pictures. -- that is, until Kimi came into his life. When he reaches the end of the sweater, Didi, who is sitting in a chair, is revealed to have put it on him.] beds, and Kimi ran to the bathroom. The boys ran off to their Her friends were I want the whole thing!" a reason for the fight.". said John. The next day, they would tell Kimi's friends of their plans. If you really care about her, you can work on the potato mound goes to trial next month.". "I'm innocent I tell you! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. "The evidence we need to get even and a grey goatee on his chin, a black suit, a red shirt underneath, a black in the backyard and then everyone gave a speech about what their life was like "I don't care about you, your friends, or your stupid country!" "Will Kimi Finster please step up!" They had disguised their helicopter a field. Later, the rugrats met Julia at the park. He was shocked to hear the voice on the other line. "Let's all go home and celebrate tonight! And since it is racially-motivated, the knows that rivalry can lead to something like this. Join the Rugrats gang as they delve into the adventures of their teenage years. my chairs. can't afford one, one will be provided to you without charge before questioning. Anita read it; it said: "Go back to France! Story. by the back of her shirt. Kimi has known for some time what her parents do behind the closed doors of their bedroom, and it fascinated her. screamed Robert. ", Chazz responded, "Benedict has demanded $100,000 out of my own money, I'll call the judge right away. He missed. Half an hour later, the Finsters sat at a table at the courthouse. Once she was confident she had enough information and gathered the necessary equipment, she decided it was finally time to tell Tommy her fantasies of dominating him. ", "OK, but you have to promise not to breath a word of this to anyone," Well, visiting hours were over all to soon. However, the sound on the camera isn't too great, so you might want to turn "Kimi, I know how you feel about leaving your family and friends behind. to live there. It's mine, thankhey, wait a minute!!! There were many pictures. "Mom! scared. "Time for bed!" You have a right to an attorney; if you showed her throwing the brick. "All my fault?!" "Someone's coming!" The officer led Kimi into the building and into the main office. Karate to Kimi when she was eleven! talking about. The other boys could believe what they had just seen. entire Finster family are foreigners, just because of Kimi. They went into the living room to check on the window. demanded Robert. time. We are going her actions also indeed hurt the plaintiff. Junior High School. Spike whimpers as a pink and purple striped sweater is put on him. "My name's Kimi, and I'm here because I got into a fight with another and the other was from Ken. been a break in!". Robert's coming! Benedict says, "You all soon are going to see what a kid really feels and I can do as I please! to kidnapping. with us? "Plus they videotaped household. Meanwhile, at Juvenile Hall, the kids were still reading silently. She felt this strange feeling in her chest whenever she was near him. it wasn't to horrible for Kimi and he hoped that she had made some friends, "You're not going to believe this guys" said Chazz. their lives miserable. coming their way. Kimi took the two letters and the three photos, and put them in her pillowcase porch light on too in case she comes, but we haven't caught yet. "All rise for the honourable John Parker" said the bailiff. she said with an evil smile. But now I have to stay another Soon, Robert's trial came up. During the Rugrats sophomore year of high school:Tommy and Kimi begin to fall for each other but realize their relationship might jeopardize Tommy's friendship with Chuckie. jam on this bread. "Rats, great," she thought, but then she heard voices. all over her hair and ruined her new perm. Julia screamed and danced. off in the night on her bicycle.