go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I am considering engine rebuild if possible since car is in such good condition. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. 25 Jeep Wrangler Results Sort. After owning my Laredo with the v6, I have fallen in love. Best Deal in Town! Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. My Gladiator is lifted and has a convertible top. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration - First dealer I found someone like that at. Schedule your test drive online today. fair value (5,390) Comparable to CARFAX Value. 150 mi. I made a great decision. Find the perfect used Jeep Wagoneer in Lansing, MI by searching CARFAX listings. We have 18,847 Jeep Wrangler vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 11,180 1-Owner cars, and 18,327 personal use cars. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. Because the Jeep Wrangler can do so much so well, it holds its value very well, although there are plenty of examples still on the road that clearly reflect their age and off-road history. Absolutely love this vehicle!! 1C4JJXR6XPW664010 There are many used with low miles because people look at them and think, wow that would be fun to own, then they buy one and don't like the stuff ride or the small space inside or if you live in a cold climate the drafty breezes. If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. TrueCar has 1 used Jeep Wrangler model for sale nationwide, including a Jeep Wrangler Sport. We value your privacy. Fantastic experience buying my car. No pressure to purchase extras nice place to wait for service to be done. He spent a lot of time with us and she is extremely pleased with her choice. Control arms were out another front linkage. Cars for Sale; Research. Much stronger! Not sure why it was totaled by the insurance company because it was sideswiped on the right side with damage to the fender and front door. It is classy with power windows and locks Find the perfect used Jeep Wagoneer in Grand Rapids, MI by searching CARFAX listings. Really a great guy to pass the trip time. Listed 4 days ago, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Sport, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Rubicon, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Sahara, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 X, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Sport S, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 SE, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Willys Wheeler, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Unlimited, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Willys, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 S, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. I would highly recommend this person to anyone. Very comfortable seating & leg room for me (6'4"), but my wife has a hard time climbing in with its lift and 35's. Raleigh Sales. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. 2018 2019 2020 jeep wrangler,gladiator left and right led fog lights Any. They went out of their way to do what Hayes was not willing to do. Trunk space isn't much. You can't beat the price either for such a capable, adaptable vehicle. I will be back when I need a car again! Save up to $9,135 on one of 2,087 used Jeep Wranglers in Richmond, VA. . People who searched Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. northern MI. I have known many cars during my ears and I have to say this is one of my top three favorites and my first Jeep. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Used White 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for sale by Bravo Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, with reviews, safety and pricing information. Used Jeep Wrangler Near You. Provided professional support for my vehicle issues and provided transportation back and forth to my home while being worked on. with. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. 205,100 mi. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Chris Horwath in particular has taken care of me numerous times. Listed 8 days ago, Chamberlain, SD northern MI cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist. I will purchase my next vehicle from Vicksburg. NO BADGE (6,938) No Value Details . . The staff was very friendly and trustworthy. East Coast Auto Source. Runs good and was priced fairly. 24 Jeep Wrangler Results Sort. The stock tires for the unlimited are bigger than regular tires, and makes her fierce! Otherwise, I love it. to. I was in and out the door, driving home in less than an hour. These guys have the process down to a science! No performance impact or issues. - Keith Weldon was my sales person and he really took his time through the whole transaction. There are 250 new and used 85 to 8585 Jeep Wranglers listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $4,500. Spare tire under Jeep you have to take the spare tire down if you want to spray and clean up there and if you dont it will rust I used to get under the car wash and it still wouldnt get up on top of the spare tire. 394 Great Deals out of 21,779 listings starting at $28,900. hopefully it'll last me to 180k miles as im not a big driver. I felt comfortable and relaxed talking with the employees. Great vehicle, the check engine light came on during ride home. Floyd Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. It has the 2.4 engine. Have upgraded many things including 2" lift, new front bumper, new control arms, new 1- ton steering kit, LED headlights, LED bumper mounted fog lights, new floor mats throughout, wheel spacers and many other minor changes. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe For Sale. So I know these Jeeps not only last a long time, but are reliable. Happy Shopping!!! View photos, features and more. 263 Jeep Wrangler Results . 220K miles in 20 years. Absoutely love the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4, but especially the added equipment on the Sterling edition . Fred is fixing any of the little things that we knew about it prior to me taking it!!! 109 Great Deals out of 12,116 listings starting at $40,093. Calls may be prerecorded. iSeeCars. . Smittybilt 9500lb Gen 2 waterproof Winch, Molle Rear Door Rack with Storge Bags. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. ${award} ${year}. Jeep Grand Cherokee L. 133 Great Deals out of 15,584 listings starting at $34,686. 3/1 . 100 mi. 14 for . . Service took the time to listen to you.and explain the work that is being done on your automobile. Truly one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had! If you wish to buy your used Jeep Wrangler online, TrueCar has 146 models . The vehicle is perfect for me.This is my second time buying a car through Music City Autoplex and each time I have driven away completely satisfied. Browse Jeep Wrangler Unlimited vehicles in Monroe, MI for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,959. Jeep Grand Cherokee vs Chrysler Town & Country. Home; Inventory. Just needed to get bigger vehicle to haul my wife's mobility scooter. Still runs like new. Mine is an older one a 1999 Sahara so I have the older 4.0 straight 6 engine. The plug-in hybrid Jeep Wrangler gets an estimated 20 MPG. Edit Filters Filter . I highly recommend Yark CDJR for their costumer service and determination to get the costumer as comfortable as possible. TrueCar has over 653,849 listings nationwide, updated daily. This is my 3rd Jeep and everyday driver. Known George for many years. Research, browse, save, and share from 97 Grand Cherokee models in Grandville, MI. Used Jeep Wrangler under $5000 For Sale. I have been wanting a Jeep for a while and very happy that I was finally able to purchased the Jeep and it seems like a nice car. refresh the page. 9 Great Deals out of 10,086 listings starting at $44,445. Great to have a fun vehicle to year round adventure! Ever since I was about 9 or 10 it has been my dream car (and yes I'm serious it is my dream car). High torque, almost maintenance free ride. near me, 860 cars for sale found, starting at $4,900, Average price for Used Jeep Wrangler Under $5,000: $12,420. David Beasley has made the purchasing process seamless and smooth. FJB! 498 miles / $54,977. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Search from 1274 Used Jeep Wrangler cars for sale, including a 1994 Jeep Wrangler S, a 1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, and a 1997 Jeep Wrangler SE ranging in price from $1,795 to $15,000. While complaining, the back is difficult to access with my zippered rag-top. Jeep Wrangler in Toledo OH. (23 mi), Livonia, MI This is my second car from Your choice auto. 40K miles, Leather Seats, Heated Front Seats, Rare Parts 2.5 Ton Steering, Rare Parts Adjustable/Rebuildable Ball Joints, 3 Skyjacker Lift, 35 Pro Comp Wheels 35 BFG All Terrain Tires, Rock-Slide Engineering Gen 2 Sliders, Rigid heated Led Head Lights, Find Used Jeep Wrangler Under $5,000 For Sale In Georgia (with Photos). . Livonia Chrysler Jeep Home; New Cars Used Jeep Wagoneer for Sale in Lansing, MI. This is my 5th Jeep Wrangler my first car at 16 was a 1979 CJ5 with the 258 single barrel carb straight 6 and a 3 speed manual trans. I owned a 2000 Jeep GC previously that was totaled in an accident. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Save. Best Match. My son is beside himself with joy. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. 300 mi. 1993 Jeep Wrangler S - 188,305 mi. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Got us into the car I had picked out. no fast but have power .. i love it. Easy to remove the driver and passenger top for a quick fun ride. Newport News, VA (108 mi) - Listed 48 days ago . Apply. (16 mi), Ann Arbor, MI Jeep wrangler. upon request. We live in Colorado, and go off-roading in the mountains; she amazes me every time! Vehicle was fixed promptly and correctly. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $10,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $15,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $20,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $25,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $30,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $40,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $50,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $100,000, Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Discovery Sport. Unless you find a rare one that's basically brand new you're only looking at spending around $2,000 to $3,000 to get your hands on one, you really can't beat it. I own a 2018 Compass with 1.4 l gas engine, 125 kw, 170 HP. 100 mi. Save Search Saved. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops. Sales: 800-59-MARSH; Service: 888-379-1177; Parts: 231-941-6353; Locations. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Find a Used Jeep Wrangler Near You. Fred added on so much and is putting new tires on and fixing any of the little things!!!!! Red 2006 Jeep Wrangler for sale located in Cadillac, Michigan - $11,495 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1699812). will buy it again. Traditional and FREE recalls . Call 7346666236 for more information. ${award} ${year}, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, By Jeep fan for years from Hermiston Oregon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, By Happy 21' Wrangler Owner from Woodridge, IL, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, By Has to be loaded with features from Saint Louis, MO, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, By Customer of Genoa ford from Woodville ohio, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Ann Arbor review, 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review.