We sell trading cards, gaming cards, toy game collectibles. So if you have a stash of these toys in your closet for whatever reason, or if you think you want to know more about buying and selling, youre in the right place. Most end up selling for $10-$20. Unfortunately, like a lot of collectibles, it was only a fad, and most, if not all, are sadly not worth much today. TRAY 13 BEANIE BABIES. Rare, mint, retired, multi errors!! Here are the steps youll want to take in advance. PVC pellets been sealed away since the 90s flawless never handled wout gloves!!! The SIMPLEST way to make real money online. Got two Jake. Upon confirmation, they will process your quote, usually within five business days. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The most expensive model listed on eBay today is Princess Diana and she sells for a hundred thousand shy of a 1 million dollars. Im happy to pass this along to them. Once all of your items are in the basket, complete your checkout to get a sell order number in an automated email. Sell2BBNovelties. Someone had left behind dozens of Beanie Babies in a box in the basement. Although many started simply collecting with their children as a way to connect, collecting Beanie Babies eventually became a hobby that some took extremely seriously. Jake the Duck - $600. Now you know where to sell your toys, here are some good practices when selling your Beanie Babies. Many people are. Beanie Babies once worth thousands were suddenly selling for less than their purchase price, making them hard to even sell to pawn shops. Its much safer to get your items evaluated via video conference. Peanut the Elephant is credited with being the Beanie Baby that started it all. If youre a fan of Netflix and have been looking for ways to make money online, here are 7 legit ways to get paid to watch Netflix. And many more if interested. Are McDonald's Teenie Beanie Babies Worth Anything? See all - Best selling. It wont have as many eyeballs as eBay, but it definitely has a shoppers base. Theres also a chance that youll get offers on your Beanies if you have on thats rare enough. The most expensive 1990s toy sold is a Rainbow The Chameleon Beanie Baby from 1997 ($50,000 ). Brownie The Bear - $20.000. Sell2BBNovelties Methodology Tips for Selling Beanie Babies Include Photos The Condition Matters Try a Beanie Baby Facebook Group Can You Make Money Selling Beanie Babies? via Wealthy Gorillas. Beanie Baby Facebook groups are full of people who can help price your stuff. Ty Beanies Series 3 . I have beannie babies from 1993 still in the original from McDonalds and I have around 8 beannie babies from 1996 that are all in tack with tags and all of them Im looking to get rid of for the best offer . Blue beanie babies like Peanut the elephant should be photographed on an orange background. "When you're in the midst of it, you don't really see the intensity escalating or. Also, a few posters and the beanie babies club. 2021 is the year for the 90s Beanie Baby. Etsy 7. Curley-Derby the horse with the star and beautiful mane-Hope-Millinium tag sp wrong-too many to name pvc pellets the whole collection has never been handled wout gloves!! Theyll buy your items whatever their condition. I have Doodle the rooster . How to Make 15 Dollars Online Quickly in 1 Minute or Less. Copyright 2023 T2 Web Network, LLC - All rights reserved. These popular sales often contain someone's longtime collectibles. The Princess Diana Beanie Baby has long been a legend among collectors. All seem to be on the hot list. if interested my email is Cathywithredhair@att.net , happy hunting collectors. Unsurprisingly sparked another bump in interest. This particular one featured multiple . Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a0f23de64acb950540e63b8a4a430728" );document.getElementById("c9753391d8").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Join Panda Research and earn up to $50 per survey! Im reaching out because I have a few rare first edition pvc beanie babies, including Claude and peace. Bernie Oct. 3 1996. In the early stages her idea of a ift from me was for the few she had been missing. Ty, Inc. announced near the end of 1999 that they were halting the production of Beanie Babies. That's not to say that they never sell for big moneyPrincess Diana Beanie Babies have occasionally been confirmed to fetch $1,000 . In the 90s, Beanie Babies were big business. Jclaytonandersonjr@gmail.com, Hi Chrissy, I would like to sell the following. 1. And theyre all in their original packages. This can be helpful if youre coming up short with the eBay method. Beanie Babies with 1st Generation Tush Tags typically are the most valuable! Would love to sell them to someone who knows their worth and would give them a new home! Most are not worth that much money. It doesnt mean its worth it, right? You can either sell them through a flat-price listing or through an auction. What you might not realize is some collections also grow to. If you like playing solitaire or games for the matter, you may be wondering if you can make money in doing so? Reply. Now that Im getting older I would love to pass them down to someone who enjoys collecting them as much as I have. According to the website, your Beanie Babies must be in mint condition, be clean, odor free and hang tags must be in mint condition as well. Valentino The Bear - $19.000. If you select store credit, theyll add 25% more to their published price. Summary To make sure youre getting the right value, just make sure youre looking at the listing date as well as the description. Consider anniversaries of major events. Also, take photos of the tags and all the information within. Etsy There are Beanie Babies on sale on Etsy for up to $75,000. Open to offers TIP: Aside from eBay, you can also post your collection on many Facebook Groups and members can help you determine the costs. Flea Market 8. It's currently valued around $2500, but some Weenies can go for as much as half a million dollars. Email Me if ur Interested. I have worked in the finance industry since 2006, consulting with multiple Fortune 5000 companies. They are all like new, never been played with. Next up we have Nana the Monkey. If youre selling to a reseller like Sell2BBNovelties or PlushCollector, keep in mind that their offers will be on the low end since they still need to make a profit when reselling it themselves. To see what your collection is worth, they have a list of all of them, as well as a price attached. He . While Beanie Babies didnt turn out to be the investment opportunity that people expected them to be, a select few of them can be worth a pretty penny. If you dont want to deal with buyers, this could be a nice option to consider. 15-inch Peace Bear, 9-inch Peace, Ringo, and Bones Another collection of Tys, the quartet of. In this article, we list the top 10 Beanie. Don't Limit Yourself. Open Bank Account Best Banks 2023 Transfer Your Card Debt Tools Buy Ty Beanie Babies and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Thank you for sharing this. This may not work well for Beanie Babies as they more than likely wont be in demand. Some collectors are willing . 1996 peace with typos on tag mint condition and hissy with 499 stamp on bottom tag email me at jimbford1990@gmail.com. Anonymous says: 6 October, 2017 at 4:16 am. There are three box sizes, which range in price from $7.15 to $18.85 as of September 2017. I have Curly and Halo. Reach out to me? One of the simplest ways to find this out is to go to eBay, type in the name of the Beanie you're looking for followed by " beanie baby ". 2021 at 9:11 am. Valuable Beanie Babies Ty Babies Original Beanie Babies Beenie Babies Peace Beanie Baby Years ago, everyone collected and traded TY Beanie Babies. Looking for the Daffodil, little yellow critter that was packaged with a purple and pink one part of the Basket Beanies set ANYONE that has one, please let me know Wanted to buy. Red beanies like Valentina should be on a green background. People message me a lot asking for advice on how to sell their collections. The most important thing you can do when selling these collectibles is to be honest about quality. For instance, when I was researching this very topic, I found a popular Facebook group called Beanie Babies Buy/Sell/Trade. This group was designed to help you sell or even buy/trade any Beanie Babies you have. Now that youre ready to sell, here are some of the tried and tested places where you can sell your Beanie Babies. Payout is via PayPal or store credit on BBToyStore.com, their buying website. I have found a box of beanie babies that I have stored for years. by Helen Jarden - Verified & Updated September 18, 2020 (This post may contain affiliate links.). Learn More, A picture is worth a thousand words (or dollars! I noticed the same as mine on eBay selling for $9,000. Thanks, Brandi! A Beanie Baby appraiser can not only tell you if your toy is worth selling, but they can help you identify the type of buyer who will be willing to pay the most for it. The internet is your best resource for this. I have a large collection of beanie babies I am interested in selling, 168 regular beanies and 54 teenie beanies. A $10,000 prize was awarded to Patti the Platypus. Peace and Garcia . LushDollar.com is not a financial advisor and the website should be used for entertainment and educational purposes only. And the McDonalds issued ones in boxes still. 2023 George Cole Auctions. PlushCollector.com is another option that works similarly to that of Sell2BBNovelties. You just need to know what to do. Refer to the website for more information as well as what your pieces could be worth. Collecting beanie babies have been my hobby since I was middle aged. At the height of its popularity, there were hundreds of variants of Beanie Babies and there was a steady marketplace for them. This advert is located in and around Failsworth, Greater Manchester. Beanie Babies took off in the suburbs of Chicago, where Ty's headquarters was located, and then fanned out. If you have a Large Wallace, two regular-sized Wallaces, along with his friends Cashew and Huggy, you could be looking at a $600,000 payout. 1. Do note, however, that the value of any collectible, Beanie Baby or otherwise, depends on . My brother stored them and then brought them down to me last year. This Beanie Baby is a bear that is uniquely colored in tie dye. Gobbles Gobbles, a turkey, was the most expensive sale of the year. That can give you a good idea of how much to list yours for. CHICAGO Cameron Percy thought he'd found a rare treasure when he moved into a new place two weeks ago. It seems though that the market for beanie babies isnt very hot right now. Industry leading retail website selling fad toys and collectibles. But only ended up making 50 or so. 4. Are you still looking I just found my old collectionfrom the 90s! These 7 tips will tell you how to make more money with Fiverr! If you happen to have one of the nine original Beanie Babies, or the Princess bear, it may be lucrative for you. I have some hot wheels collectors cars still in original package. A yellow belly, black button eyes, and a classic face are charming. Prices vary depending on desirability & what we need at the time. Here, you will click on the Sold Items tab. In fact, there was a contentious divorce in the late 1990s with the couple involved having to divide up their Beanie Babies collection right in the courtroom, with a judge, bailiff, court reporter, and spectators in the gallery looking on. I have approximately 30 collectable beany baby s collectable tag mistakes ectrada all in perfect condition for sale, I have maybe every beanie baby that has been made I want to sell them all I even have the teenie babies make me a offer. 11. However, it doesnt mean that you still cant make cash. Thank all interest parties. And, if you can find your Beanie Baby model on its website, PlushCollector buys it directly from you for the price that it's listed at. I have many with errors as well. TY Beanie baby stretch the ostrich original with errors pvc pellets mint condition Feltazia (50) 2,995.00 The end rate beanie baby with errors Beaniebabies21GB 8,732.00 FREE UK delivery Ty Beanie Baby 1998 Holiday Bear 'A rare one' Cornercollectorstore 2,350.00 FREE UK delivery See how. You can pick up a fee pretty quick from an antique dealer who is willing to take what you have for resale. The first version of the yellow duck Beanie Baby released in 1994 came without wings. Currently, eBay presents a very mixed picture in terms of the Princess Diana Beanie Baby value. ivetriedthat was started in 2007 to help protect consumers from falling victim to online scams. i really need a serious buyer that could make a deal with me. If you have a collection, either big or small, be sure to take a look at the many options I mentioned above. Ty Beanie Babies are one of the most easily recognized toys globally. Thank you Chrissy, My family has just inherrited many babies. Multiple angles and an eye-catching one for the thumbnail are a must! Mint condition Im looking to sell. Because of the unique coloring process, no two Beanie Babies of this model are the same. My name is Tom Nathaniel, and I created LushDollar to help share my honest thoughts on everything money. Some of the rarest Ty Beanies are now worth an absolute fortune - which means it's time to start rooting around in the attic for those golden tickets! With that in mind, we've put together a list of the 21 most valuable Beanie Babies with a handy price guide. According to reports, adults over 65 are twice as likely to be working today - Continue -, If you are short on money and need cash quickly, try this method. The great thing about eBay is you have the choice of selling for a flat rate or putting your Beanie Babies up for auction, to potentially earn more (or less). I have pictures of the beanies in cases as a group for thos interested to see. Curly is a brown bear with a dark red ribbon adorning his neck. . About | Contact | Archives | Press Page | Facebook. But, PlushCollector is one of the best places to sell Beanie Babies for cash because it specializes in plush collectibles. Near-mint quality is if the beanie baby itself is perfect, but the tags show wear and tear and have slight issues. Or 386 230 8101, Hi Chrissy, Its important to keep your toys in excellent condition, so theres no dirt, stains, tears, or any other damage. Any one looking for the B-Day April Diamond Beanies Collection 2001 or March 2002 or Loosy March 29, 1998 or Vegas December 10, 2003 or Boos Beanie May 20,2014 Duke. How Much do Real Estate Agents Make (Revealed by Expert), 15 Cheapest Places to Print Documents in 2023, How to Make the Perfect LinkedIn Profile (Career Expert Tips), How to Invest in Real Estate without Being a Landlord, Biggest Resume Mistakes People Make & How to Avoid Them, What is House Hacking? Humpry the camel, I also have two of him. You can earn 15 dollars in a matter of minutes without having to spend any money - Continue -, Get our official eBook & start earning extra money today! Reply. Itll tell you what generation of bears it came from. I estimate she has between 2000 and 3000. If youre meeting up with someone you dont know, always do so in a very public area, such as a parking lot or police station, to be as safe as possible.